What's new

India ranked no. 2 in International ODI Ranking

Had we not lost the 2nd ODI, we would have been # 1 Team. Hope, Well be the # 1 Team in Both Test & ODI's in Near Future.
We didn't loose,we were forced to loose.:cry: You should check statements of both team's captains.:police: When Mahela said that couple of balls came good on bat. You can judge from this that even 2 balls are good in a over then 4 balls are bad.:angry: That was home condition & home turf for Sri Lankans.:P I have nothing against them even I admire some of them including Sangakara,Malinga,Sanath Jaysurya,& Muthaia Murlidharan.:tup: Problem comes when curators play dirty role.:cry:

Enhancing rank while playing in subcontinent like conditions is not a big deal. Failures outside get more embarrassing with such rank. BTW congrats.
This time is called global. Global mean a single knowledge village. Now every team has access to every piece of information. If someone don't wanna access it:tdown:,what is fault of us. There is nothing like GOD's world. Every one knows everywhere's condition. Every thing else is denial of reality. Indian's won on foreign turf,home ground of opponent team. So you shouldn't do such type of ranting. So Bug off. & I am very happy to see that moderators are working great. Just see the no of flame post deleted.:tup:

I will call India solid India team when they defeat England in England, Australia in Australia or sub continent.
Home pitches are made for batsman that becomes disaster when they goes in sub continent.
Pakistan is working good in sub continent and winning matches.

I will call India solid India team when they defeat England in England, Australia in Australia or sub continent.
Home pitches are made for batsman that becomes disaster when they goes in sub continent.

Our Team Is Good. We have beaten England In England, Australia In Australia (though we lost the series and won only 1 test match). Last Year, We had 2 Bad Tours i.e. England & Australia. This year, we'll be playing Mostly in Sub-Continent and I am 100% our Team will do well. Further, we'll also beat the respective teams again at there Home Land....

bro same we call australia/england/south africa is no.1 team when they defeat india in india .their Home pitches are made for swing bowler that become disaster when they come in india .where pitches suite spin bowler by the way india world cricket power so basically more matches is played in india aur hame kisi langu panju ke certificate ki jarorat nahi we are current world champ .in dd1 cricket .haters gona hate .:coffee: .

Our Team Is Good. We have beaten England In England, Australia In Australia (though we lost the series and won only 1 test match). Last Year, We had 2 Bad Tours i.e. England & Australia. This year, we'll be playing Mostly in Sub-Continent and I am 100% our Team will do well. Further, we'll also beat the respective teams again at there Home Land....
OK best of luck, Looking forward for good performance from batsman in sub continent

Back
Top Bottom