What's new

India pulls out of Sultan of Johor Cup due to Pakistan’s presence

Seriously on one hand the pakistanis leave no stone unturned to try and hurt india and on the other hand , hamare sath cricket khel lo , hockey khel lo ?? Hamare artists ko india mein earn kaney do. Wth.

Taking u out of ur isolation:partay::partay::partay::fans:

Glad to hear that they are not playing and on top of that every tournament they remember the humiliation.. keep up the good work indians.

Excellent decision by india and salute to your mentality and decision india. Wish you best of luck and hope you make many more decision like that. Also leave UNO, because Pakistan is in it, leave every sport, every organisation...rather just take an ultimate decision, leave this world since Pakistan is in it...Really we won't miss you rather this world be a much better place and with a drastic reduction of approximately 1 billion people with set a lot of resources free for rest of the world.

Did you say that to your pussy team when they back off from the WORLD CUP!!.
Back off from world cup ???? Says the one who is pulling his entire team out because of PAkistan, Bloody losers, no sports spirit and cowards ofc

Lol .... Another pathetic Reply!!! ... atleast you are consistent

Did you say that to your pussy team when they back off from the WORLD CUP!!... looks like they CUT of their BALLS for that!!! .... :omghaha::sarcastic: :chilli:
You are talking too much about pussies, looks like a pussy is quite cheap in India.

the hockey team boys were legends for swearing at the crowd, and the crowd deserved it for what it had been doing to the pakistani players in the match. india crowd was acting like a wild dogs.

also 3 years later indian hockey federation needs to stop crying and pull their mini skirts back up.

A fair and firm and consistent decision.

Difficult to play sport with a side which does not know the spirit of the word.
Spirit. Don't make India shame here, You guys don't know the word Spirit and the only excel Indian are the word EGO. All the bullshit claim India made, before post it do some research. These all are false allegation and propaganda against Pakistan and nothing else. Tel me what Malaysia did? The tournament is in Malaysia not in Pakistan and you can't dictate everyone to do according to India's will. Shame on you guys to let INDIA down.

Spirit. Don't make India shame here, You guys don't know the word Spirit and the only excel Indian are the word EGO. All the bullshit claim India made, before post it do some research. These all are false allegation and propaganda against Pakistan and nothing else. Tel me what Malaysia did? The tournament is in Malaysia not in Pakistan and you can't dictate everyone to do according to India's will. Shame on you guys to let INDIA down.

What about Malaysia man? We play with them regularly.

We have pulled out because you are playing. I'm sure there would have been intense discussions with Malaysians behind the scenes about this decision.

Will India also pull out of the Olympics because of Pakistan's presence? - I guess not.

Indian semantics are only for the gullible Asians?

Back
Top Bottom