What's new

India protests submarine sale to Pakistan

Appreciate your concern for minorities and underprivileged Indians, but I can not find any relation of their misery with Germany selling submarines to Pakistan.

It is very sad that indian hindus while using their Kautilyan, cunning, clever, cruel, brutal, treacherous and hypocritical diplomacy, often lose logic. However, it is very good to know that you appreciate the concern for minorities and underprivileged (NOT indians) subjects of the illegitimate indian empire which is heading to its end. Hope things are changing for good.

By the way, I, too, cannot find any relevance as well as validity of the indian hindu political leadership's protest against Germany selling submarines to Pakistan.

Off key, but protest assures we are getting some thing good ;) So much for the U 214 and U212 deadliness...

.... do some one need to know the definition of jealousy

First I am sorry my comment was not in right taste.

So what? Who Is going everywhere for loan oil deferred payment and all?

Hope you got the point.

No, you just seem to be acting like a 15 year old who have no point so he resort to such cheap shots, for the sake of posting something. Or you would have known that $220+ bn debt wouldn't have made possible if extreme begging hadn't taken place, in the first place.

We all know India is planning to launch an attack on Pakistan... Or at least has contemplated one. Gave us a deadline of Dec. 26.

So how is India going to word this protest? "Don't sell Pakistan the Subs, because we want to attack them and don't want to get hit back in the process".

u r more than welcome to try the same thing :enjoy:

do u think there is someone who will even consider for a moment over your protest

what the hell do u ppl think abt ur image

u r living under wrong impression abt urself

awake

Hey werent you own your knees begging the Russians from not selling Pakistan through china which they did so i will ask you who the **** do you think you are.
what do you people think that you will prtend to put out a tender for 125 fighters to get every country intrested and then use that to stop the world from selling any thing to pakistan what did happend to that order :rofl:

our image is preety good around the world question is even aftyer all that begging you still get dirty mouth and dirty knees with no results.

At least we are living not like our neighbours who wake up in the middle of night weting there beds thinking about there neighbours:enjoy:

India will continue to be a bitchy and whiny nation as long as there is a Pakistan so they'll be bitchy and whiny until the end of time.

All of India's neighbors have problems with India but Pakistan is the only neighbor thats not afraid of showing the middle finger to India thats why India hates us.

They also hate us because of partition and they always dream of uniting Pakistan and India, but haven't you noticed they never ask for Bangladesh.

Bangladesh also used to be part of BRITISH india, and even when indians "liberated" Bangladesh, they didnt ask Bangladesh to be part of India.

India will always be a bitchy and whiny nation until the end of time, this hate they have for Pakistan is keeping them away from being any kind of power they dream of.

No, you just seem to be acting like a 15 year old who have no point so he resort to such cheap shots, for the sake of posting something. Or you would have known that $220+ bn debt wouldn't have made possible if extreme begging hadn't taken place, in the first place.

to him if you get it

Ok guys if we are done with the you vs me thing, can anybody confirm the news Ejaz posted here about the deal for the U-214 being finalized?

Haha nice comeback Communists, anyway guys we been saying that the deal is being finalized but is there a date set yet that confirms Pakistan is getting this High-tech beauty.

1 thing here i've learned about India is the more its neighbor gets stronger the more its problem rises...I dont get it why they are protesting!!
Pakistan has full right to keep its territory safe...and in order to do so they are procuring all the vital stuffs... I dont find anything wrong in it...!therefore, my support would go to Pakistan...

Go ahead my dear Pakistani brothers, we're always on your side...keep your military strong in order to defend your mother land cause those *******s(Indian protestors) wont even stand by you in your bad time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead my dear Pakistani brothers, we're always on your side...keep your military strong in order to defend your mother land cause those *******s(Indian protestors) wont even stand by you in your bad time...

Yup those shity Indians are the ony once who will save you once your soddy coast line goes down under the sea, your inland becomes saline and the begging bowl of South Asia became the largest begging bowl of the world. Let us see how much your Pakistani brothers can help feed your nation.

Yup those shity Indians are the ony once who will save you once your soddy coast line goes down under the sea, your inland becomes saline and the begging bowl of South Asia became the largest begging bowl of the world. Let us see how much your Pakistani brothers can help feed your nation.

whats wrong with you man...??did i say anything wrong...?? Do you have any problem with the Muslim unity?? if you do, then i cant help you...
you just proved yourself as a sick who needs mental treatment...

Can you answer me what ****s up those protestors if Pakistan buys subs...explain it to me....

whats wrong with you man...??did i say anything wrong...?? Do you have any problem with the Muslim unity?? if you do, then i cant help you...
you just proved yourself as a sick who needs mental treatment...

Can you answer me what ****s up those protestors if Pakistan buys subs...explain it to me....
look these protests are based on domestic challenges, Pakistan protests sale of Patriots and Nuke deal, India does the same in the case of Submarines! Jobless freaks take this issue up and inflate it, as it has been done here. God Speed.

Back
Top Bottom