What's new

India Projected To Surpass China By 2023

It's because it's a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum, that massive population has its own attraction and market value

It's the same country that got millions of its own killed because of COVID stupidity, and got their head of military blown to pieces in December

The over populated slum was visited by EU leaders and and Russian ministers and now India is the major power which influences Ukraine crisis. I hope you understand what it means.

Putin spent 7 hours in flight to travel to India for 3 hours meeting with Modi before he climbed on Ukraine.

Do you know what it means?

No one gives a damn about Pakistan this is our reality and we should literally introspect.

We are that country where US changes our PM and you want to compare us with a power which influencing US politics?

Are you even in your senses? This is the problem I have with my fellow citizens that you guys are still living in some lala land.

Arey yaar your country is on the verge of bankruptcy. Soon it would be disintegrated into 4 pieces. What about that?
Stick to the topic. This is about India not Pakistan.

Modi's appeasement policies are responsible for overpopulation time bomb.

images (25).jpeg

images (24).jpeg

images (26).jpeg

images (27).jpeg

images (28).jpeg

Last edited:
Yaar you LOST MILLIONS

Yaar you LOST MILLIONS

Your worried about our lanat imported government when you have disaster and riots after disaster and riots

Any other sane country would have hung Modi, you just keep on with the disaster
Have you read this news? 👇

Arey yaar your country is on the verge of bankruptcy. Soon it would be disintegrated into 4 pieces. What about that?

The fact that you disregard MILLIONS of Indian dead, tells me everything

India is a divided communal disaster, partition is happening in India Infront of you, and you think after all that Pakistan will divide😃😃😃😃

Stick to the topic. This is about India not Pakistan.

Modi's appeasement policies are responsible for overpopulation time bomb.

View attachment 860984

View attachment 860985

View attachment 860986
View attachment 860987

View attachment 860988

Yeah over 1.2 billion idol worshipping Hindus and yet in your communal shithole of a country you think 220 million Indian Muslims are overpopulating India🤣

we killed and slaughtered millions of Hindus to ensure Bangla remained a Muslim state as per partition
@waz @SQ8

Yaar Bangladesh was a thousand miles away from Pakistan, we killed and slaughtered millions of Hindus to ensure Bangla remained a Muslim state as per partition

What problems do we have in Pakistan compared to the hatred Indians have for each other?
Are you a terrorist? You have a deep rooted hatred against Hindus and yet want modi/yogi to remain secular
Terrorists like you needs to be put behind the bars and should be brutally executed

Last edited:
Russia is 2 times that of China but 1/10th the population
Canada’s land area is more than China but less than 1/200 the population
US same land area as China but 1/4th the population

I can go on and on, so whats your point? There are countries more densely populated than China and there are countries less densely populated than China, most countries in the world fall in the second category.

Besides, most of China is desert/plateau wasteland that cannot support vast population, only like 40% of China is habitable. All of China’s population lives in this 40% of area. On the other hand, almost all of India except western side of Rajasthan state is arable/habitable. Now gtfo and have some cockroach soup.
but, but, China's grain output is twice that of India. How much land do you think Indians waste? Now rape the lizard. Finally, don't forget to eat your lizard bride.

India has the most arable land in the world followed by the United States, Russia, China and Brazil
but, China's grain output is twice that of India. lol.

Russia is 2 times that of China but 1/10th the population
Canada’s land area is more than China but less than 1/200 the population
US same land area as China but 1/4th the population

I can go on and on, so whats your point? There are countries more densely populated than China and there are countries less densely populated than China, most countries in the world fall in the second category.

Besides, most of China is desert/plateau wasteland that cannot support vast population, only like 40% of China is habitable. All of China’s population lives in this 40% of area. On the other hand, almost all of India except western side of Rajasthan state is arable/habitable. Now gtfo and have some cockroach soup.
Their favorite "Bat soup"

@waz @SQ8

Are you a terrorist? You have a deep rooted hatred against Hindus and yet want modi/yogi to remain secular
Terrorists like you needs to be put behind the bars and should be brutally executed

@hussain0216's heroes are Dawah Man and the like hence his irrational ideas. I don't see why he isn't banned given his atrocious posts but I was just for pointing out how Hussain may look like.

@waz @SQ8

Of course we have a deep rooted hatred against Hindus

Entire South Asia is a seething cauldron of hate, the only difference is that we didn't pretend to be a secular state for all

India DID now you want a hindutva extremist rashtra just like Jinnah stated you would and you have hundreds of millions of non hindus

@hussain0216's heroes are Dawah Man and the like hence his irrational ideas. I don't see why he isn't banned given his atrocious posts but I was just for pointing out how Hussain may look like.

Banned for what???????

Of course we have a deep rooted hatred against Hindus

Entire South Asia is a seething cauldron of hate, the only difference is that we didn't pretend to be a secular state for all

India DID now you want a hindutva extremist rashtra just like Jinnah stated you would and you have hundreds of millions of non hindus
Ok continue with your extremist agenda. We'd give you thousand more reasons to hate us

Ok continue with your extremist agenda. We'd give you thousand more reasons to hate us

Your a hindutva extremist, your exactly what Jinnah predicted you would be, WE were right, your bullshit means next to nothing

Partition was right in India in 1947, it's right in India in 2022, let's not be confused about the nature of the divisions in india

@waz @SQ8

extremism only begets extremism

Back
Top Bottom