What's new

India project navy too little too late

No Denying china has military superiority that doesn't mean that they should give up or shut everything. Just remember everything needs a start then the platform slowly matures.

Reverse engineering is not the same
You are under delusion type 052D is reverse engineer of Alreigh Burke? Even the dimension of our VLS are not the same and our system is unique as the world first capable of launching cold launch and hot launch missile.

And for india, the only thing they can do is wait for supplier :D

We do not have the problem of that. The state will ensure our own contractor meet the time.

To show our 'too little, too late' preparation, the Chinese has to cross Malacca strait, we can saturate the air defense of their superior destroyers with anti ship missiles fired from air or ground. As some learned chini member already said, it's not a symmetry warfare between ship vs ship, a bomb truck will suffice.

To show our 'too little, too late' preparation, the Chinese has to cross Malacca strait, we can saturate the air defense of their superior destroyers with anti ship missiles fired from air or ground. As some learned chini member already said, it's not a symmetry warfare between ship vs ship, a bomb truck will suffice.
Our submarine has already cross the strait and are roaming freely in Indian Ocean :D

Even our fisherman knows about it, as from the noise from it drives the fish away.
PLAN no need to draw first blood and IN submarine will commit sucide by blowing themselves in the indian harbour :lol:

Funny article! !!!!

They are ONLY creating supply n demand chain. Russian(suppliers) just creating panic, only to sell their products. Reaping benefits from both sides.
Lately, India has been buying hardware from the USA n Europe and Ruskies are not happy.
I wouldn't pay too much mind too it. This guy apparently doesn't have any idea what 15b are capable of.

You are under delusion type 052D is reverse engineer of Alreigh Burke? Even the dimension of our VLS are not the same and our system is unique as the world first capable of launching cold launch and hot launch missile.

And for india, the only thing they can do is wait for supplier :D

We do not have the problem of that. The state will ensure our own contractor meet the time.

You are delusional for seeing something I never wrote. All I said was reverse engineering is not the same. It took you a while to achieve what you have today. And you had considerable help along the way. What China was able to gain from its commerical and manufacturing sectors which received significant foreign investment, helped fuel its military growth.

Wait till Indian poster come in and post their mighty navy capacity to annihilate China navy in the Indian Ocean. More outlandish claim from Indian posters to prove their mighty military industrial complex.
Do you always talk like an idiot? Grow up. And get some education too so you avoid talking like a moron.

PLAN no need to draw first blood and IN submarine will commit sucide by blowing themselves in the indian harbour :lol:

I heard PLAN officers filed a grievance with naval command, complaining they can't see underwater and now are demanding for windows in their submarines.:omghaha::omghaha:

You are delusional for seeing something I never wrote. All I said was reverse engineering is not the same. It took you a while to achieve what you have today. And you had considerable help along the way. What China was able to gain from its commerical and manufacturing sectors which received significant foreign investment, helped fuel its military growth.
so much of ur nonsense then what has india achieved using her brilliant method? :D

we are now producing next generation turbine and going electric propulsion system .

I heard PLAN officers filed a grievance with naval command, complaining they can't see underwater and now are demanding for windows in their submarines.:omghaha::omghaha:

Submarine blow up itself in harbour. Only indian submatine holds that record :lol:

That is why PLAN submarine fleet is left unchallenged by indian navy :lol:

so much of ur nonsense then what has india achieved using her brilliant method? :D

we are now producing next generation turbine and going electric propulsion system .

Submarine blow up itself in harbour. Only indian submatine holds that record :lol:

That is why PLAN submarine fleet is left unchallenged by indian navy :lol:

What method are you referring to? India should learn what it can from China wherever it applies. Seeing how China has been able to get away with reverse engineering and spying, its a green light for other countries to proceed. You're able to produce such systems due to cyberspying. Nothing wrong with that.

As for Subs, you should really read the historical facts on Subs. China goes to extraordinary lengths to hide any mishaps that occur. Who are you kidding....

Back
Top Bottom