What's new

India plans to invest $25b in Bangladesh: Envoy

:rofl: What a bunch of clowns you are. Maybe the Indians can teach you some manners and propriety.

I just checked and Myanmar steel use per capita is a lot higher than BD. No wonder you beat them so badly in PPP per capita.

SleTWwD.jpg

They seriously don't know how low they are per capita on basic consumption.

I just checked and Myanmar steel use per capita is a lot higher than BD. No wonder you beat them so badly in PPP per capita.

SleTWwD.jpg

You have no clue what you talking about.

Only clown here is you. Little do you know.
I believe I'm the one who first predicted the events of the topic at hand.

SleTWwD.jpg

They'll hopefully do well under India's guidance and instruction. India Inc. will provide the necessary acumen and expertise they are lacking.

Last edited:
They first invest and then cripples that economy soon or later, that's what done with other countries and now they have become enemies of India themselves with not to mention but the whole world knows them lol :lol: EXCLUDING US :pakistan::china:

Does this apply to Chinese investment in Pakistan or not?

They'll hopefully do well under India's guidance and instruction. India Inc. will provide the necessary acumen and guidance they are lacking.

52% of Indian and 70% of Burmese make their living by rearing cow or by tilling land. now talking about steel.. Birds of the same feather flock together.

Last edited:
52% of Indian and 70% of Burmese make their living by rearing cow or by tilling land. no talking about steel.. Birds of the same feather flock together.

99% of Bangladeshis are slave labourer coolies who have a 50% chance of dying in a factory collapse.

SleTWwD.jpg

I believe I'm the one who first predicted the events of the topic at hand.

They'll hopefully do well under India's guidance and instruction. India Inc. will provide the necessary acumen and expertise they are lacking.

You believed and believe incorrectly. Little do you know.

99% of Bangladeshis are slave labourer coolies who have a 50% chance of dying in a factory collapse.
99% burmese are under 2ft tall

They first invest and then cripples that economy soon or later, that's what done with other countries and now they have become enemies of India themselves with not to mention but the whole world knows them lol :lol: EXCLUDING US :pakistan::china:

India has never really invested in foreign countries in the past. Only in the past few years our economy became slightly strong and only recently we are getting involved in activities like these. Your statement is more suitable to the Chinese.

I frankly am amazed at the fact that some bangladeshi instead of accepting that they can if they want get huge benefits frm having a large growing india are pulling out some absurd reasoning. Investments for setting up a factory is ina sense lot different than the run of the mill investments in infrastructure. The latter leads to the former but unless you get factories or services industry to start up all infra investments could all end up for nothing. Think how south korea or taiwan benefited from having a hulk like china around despite the political differences and learn something. For progress in the medium and long term, bangladesh needs good relationship with India. Luckily the bangaladeshi government realizes it if not those many of you here who are neck deep in shor termism.

Back
Top Bottom