What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

So why the clamp down on Kashmiris? You guys know if given half a chance the people of Kashmir will join Pakistan, if not the corrupt politicians.
They can join Pakistan today, let them get into Pakistan.

In philosophy you can criticize all beliefs. Religion is founded on principle(s) that requires you to believe without questioning.

But religion does require you to be critical of other religions.

Its harsh. Religion once began as a form of question which couldn't be answered.

good to see their country their rules dont like it move away :D

The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
NIOS has mandated the rule for madrasas as part of the new curriculum on ancient Indian knowledge and heritage in the New Education Policy (NEP).
Yeh tu hamsay bhi aagay nikal gaey...

Is it allowed as per Quran?? Ancestor worship is a hindu thing.

There's no harm in remembering good people from the past nations. They leave much to learn from.

What if the OIC countries started doing the same shik to Indians?

Nearly 20 million Indians are working in Muslim countries - from Maldives to Malaysia.
How would they like it?

There's no harm in remembering good people from the past nations. They leave much to learn from.
This is where confusion starts, even you lot know there are allot of things outside the framework of Quran.

What if the OIC countries started doing the same shik to Indians?

Nearly 20 million Indians are working in Muslim countries - from Maldives to Malaysia.
How would they like it?

Probably be demanding death penalty for rapists. Baniya would have a problem explaining system of interest works in long term policy.

Indians need this Mukti
This is where confusion starts, even you lot know there are allot of things outside the framework of Quran.

We live in a world of possibilities based on known facts.

A slightly tangential question.
I never understood why Madressas are needed by Muslims. I am not saying stop doing it. Just a curious question.

Other religions - Hinduism, Christanity, Buddhism etc do not have any equivalent system like that. They learn about their religion from their elders at home, through self-reading, from movies, documentaries, visiting places of worship etc.

Is Islam so difficult to understand that children need to go to a separate school and invest years understanding it?

Then stop mourning n whining about Indian muslims. Its no hidden fact you lot are only after land parcel. Kashmiri muslims learned it in hard ways.

???????

Indian Muslims need to listen, we always said India would be a utter communal shithole

Kashmiri hate India more than ever

Now 200 million Indian Muslims need to see the hindutva extremist threat for what it is

But religion does require you to be critical of other religions.

Its harsh. Religion once began as a form of question which couldn't be answered.

Maybe your religion does, but mine does not. My religion just requires me to continue my personal struggle and in that struggle I will find the truth.

lol...and thus you are both. Ignorant and not Hindu.

our ignorance helped us rule over you for 800 years. Your smartness didn’t help much and it will not in the future.

Your smartness or rather your belief that you are smarter than the rest maybe is the reason that you have a longer history as slaves than as free people.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom