What's new

India-pakistan together against USA

Mirza Jatt

Reaction score
Country
India
Bopanna-Qureshi in US Open doubles final

New Delhi: With the hope of promoting peace between their countries, India's Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi play United States' Bob and Mike Bryan in their first Gran Slam final at the US Open.

Bopanna and Qureshi, friends whose countries have engaged in three major wars and remain in dispute over the Kashmir region, have spent much of 2010 using their doubles partnership to try to improve relations between their countries. (Read & Watch: NDTV Exclusive interview with Bopanna, Qureshi)

Bopanna and Qureshi first played together in 2003 but did not become devoted teammates until this year, when they played under the slogan "Stop War, Start Tennis." They are each 30 years old and are working to promote understanding and tolerance in their countries, but they do not profess to be similar.

b_bopanna_qureshi_01_2010_05_30.jpg

Rohan-Bopanna_Qureshi12.jpg

Read more at: Bopanna-Qureshi in US Open doubles final

Bopanna-Qureshi in US Open doubles final

New Delhi: With the hope of promoting peace between their countries, India's Rohan Bopanna and Pakistan's Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi play United States' Bob and Mike Bryan in their first Gran Slam final at the US Open.

Bopanna and Qureshi, friends whose countries have engaged in three major wars and remain in dispute over the Kashmir region, have spent much of 2010 using their doubles partnership to try to improve relations between their countries. (Read & Watch: NDTV Exclusive interview with Bopanna, Qureshi)

Bopanna and Qureshi first played together in 2003 but did not become devoted teammates until this year, when they played under the slogan "Stop War, Start Tennis." They are each 30 years old and are working to promote understanding and tolerance in their countries, but they do not profess to be similar.

b_bopanna_qureshi_01_2010_05_30.jpg

Read more at: Bopanna-Qureshi in US Open doubles final

Titles, my friend, titles! Thank God this is in the member's club section.

Good luck to the pair at the U.S. Open!!!:cheers::cheers::yahoo:

good show guys!!!
by the way i wonder if they discuss politics???
if yes i will curious to know how they manage to do so with smiles on their faces!!!

USA is proved to be stronger than Indo-Pak combination...............6-7, 6-7 :(

I hope they looses. So that illusion will not fool many for long.

That is a pathetic comment and its so sad to see you mixing politics in something like sports.

They have indeed lost the finals and has fought bravely.

I wish the duo continue their good run and make each others country proud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom