What's new

India offers to help Pak to conduct rescue in Siachen

I am utterly sickened by this "RazPak" and his comments. Telling India to stick their genuine offer of help? Condemning God knows how many men to an awful fate. India has the best mountain warfare/rescue teams in the world and they could greatly help if asked to. Let me tell somthing- coming from someone who has lost a close member of his family in combat (which this isn't) that if such an offer was made for help and I was a family member I wouldn't care if the offer came from my enemy or Martians or Nazis or whomever. And let me tell you something that young man who is potentially pulled out of that frozen casket will not care if the men doing so have the Indian Tri-colour stitched to their arms, they will be equally thankful to see them and I'm sure will hug them all the same.

You're comments are truly despicable and ignorant. This idea of infalabe and omnipotent Pakistan cloud your closed mind. You've got a lot of growing up to do pal.

I am utterly sickened by this "RazPak" and his comments. Telling India to stick their genuine offer of help? Condemning God knows how many men to an awful fate. India has the best mountain warfare/rescue teams in the world and they could greatly help if asked to. Let me tell somthing- coming from someone who has lost a close member of his family in combat (which this isn't) that if such an offer was made for help and I was a family member I wouldn't care if the offer came from my enemy or Martians or Nazis or whomever. And let me tell you something that young man who is potentially pulled out of that frozen casket will not care if the men doing so have the Indian Tri-colour stitched to their arms, they will be equally thankful to see them and I'm sure will hug them all the same.

You're comments are truly despicable and ignorant. This idea of infalabe and omnipotent Pakistan cloud your closed mind. You've got a lot of growing up to do pal.

that same attitude cost them BD.

I'm sure none of the fanboi's would be flaunting their ghairat if it was their own family members stuck under the ice.

Anyway, I think India should not persist with the offer. It made a worthwhile humanitarian gesture and if people are too egoistic to take that, so be it.

What is our loss??We were just trying to be good friends if the neighbours have so much hatred then let them do it their way.

And its really weird how people who dont have anyone among their family stuck in the disaster talk big about pride,patriortism and everything else.These very same people wont mind comming to Bangalore for treatment when they need help.

A soldiers life is cheap and a internet warriors pride is big.

Said in another thread by an Indian member. That's why we don't need your help.

I am with Razpak on this. I would not wish to recieve assistance from Pak if it were Indian soldiers trapped.

But this incident reminds me of Russian submariners losing their lives in kursk submarine accident because of Russia's ego when they reached out for help very late.

Said in another thread by an Indian member. That's why we don't need your help.

One man's ignorant views don't represent an ENTIRE country neither do you (nice symmetry to this). Just who THE HELL ARE YOU to "speak on behalf" of all Pakistan and the families of the affected in particular? One ignorant, immature and hate-filled fool. It is clear you know little of what you claim to speak about. I myself have not served but I have very close family and friends who do/have (I am aware you said you've got some sort of connection to service but this experience was clearly lost on you) and have experienced the loss of a close,close family member whilst serving his nation (was in IA and was killed by Pakistani terrorists, but i don't particuarly hold a grudge to all of Pakistan like you do, for whatever reason, to India). From this experience I feel I can somwhat properly comment on behalf of these families waiting for news and I know 100% that these families would not give a **** what nation/army rescues their son/father/husband/brother. You really, truly would cut off your nose to spite your face.

Of course though either way this descions goes it is not you that will be directly affected at all. We know what decsion youd make if you were in charge. And I bet you will later go on to talk about "supporting the PA" and "remembering the brave martyrs" and "honouring their sacrifice" but when something could've been done you chose pride over humility. Truly, truly pathetic. Words can not describe what I am feeling towards you right now, you have really touched a raw nerve with me and you genuinely do humanity shame.

One man's ignorant views don't represent an ENTIRE country neither do you (nice symmetry to this). Just who THE HELL ARE YOU to "speak on behalf" of all Pakistan and the families of the affected in particular? One ignorant, immature and hate-filled fool. It is clear you know little of what you claim to speak about. I myself have not served but I have very close family and friends who do/have (I am aware you said you've got some sort of connection to service but this experience was clearly lost on you) and have experienced the loss of a close,close family member whilst serving his nation (was in IA and was killed by Pakistani terrorists, but i don't particuarly hold a grudge to all of Pakistan like you do, for whatever reason, to India). From this experience I feel I can somwhat properly comment on behalf of these families waiting for news and I know 100% that these families would not give a **** what nation/army rescues their son/father/husband/brother. You really, truly would cut off your nose to spite your face.

Of course though either way this descions goes it is not you that will be directly affected at all. We know what decsion youd make if you were in charge. And I bet you will later go on to talk about "supporting the PA" and "remembering the brave martyrs" and "honouring their sacrifice" but when something could've been done you chose pride over humility. Truly, truly pathetic. Words can not describe what I am feeling towards you right now, you have really touched a raw nerve with me and you genuinely do humanity shame.

Listen man, I think you should calm down. It was a gesture that many Pakistanis did not appreciate. We are a separate nation for a reason, and people wanted to make it a Hallmark moment. Your rescue teams would come flying across the LoC in a helicopter like a bollywood film? Let's be pragmatic here. Look at when the incident happened and when India offered help.

This offer was purely based on an opportunity for a cheap political event that could of been orchestrated by both nations. Yeah cheers man, while the common people don't give a ****.

Listen man, I think you should calm down. It was a gesture that many Pakistanis did not appreciate. We are a separate nation for a reason, and people wanted to make it a Hallmark moment. Your rescue teams would come flying across the LoC in a helicopter like a bollywood film? Let's be pragmatic here. Look at when the incident happened and when India offered help.

This offer was purely based on an opportunity for a cheap political event that could of been orchestrated by both nations. Yeah cheers man, while the common people don't give a ****.

Fair enough, maybe this is just a political point scoring attempt but then again we don't know what has been said behind closed doors. Also that is not my point or issue, the fact is you are turning down this offer purely because it is from India. And the fact you are claiming to speak for all of Pakistan and by extension the grieving families is simply UNFORGIVALBE, you have shown no compassion nor humility. Maturity speaks for itself and is clear a mile off, you would do well thinking before you type. And telling me to calm down?? This is an emotive topic for me and your comments are truly disgusting and in poor taste.

Back
Top Bottom