What's new

India, Nepal, OIC, SAARC satisfied over polls process

Oh well ............ did you read that bit where I said to get benefits latter down the road and I don't consider 5 minutes of pleasure as some sort of benefits.

The way I see at your situation ........ you were totally under control of your hormones and not controlling your hormones. There is a difference.

My message remains .... wait for the right time.

I'm seeing this a lot. From a Indian doctor as well.

Its later. Not latter.

And it was a lot more than 5 minutes. And not cumulatively either.

Cheers, Doc

I'm seeing this a lot. From a Indian doctor as well.

Its later. Not latter.

And it was a lot more than 5 minutes. And not cumulatively either.

Cheers, Doc

You know I have started liking few Americans reason they don't give a fck about grammar nazis. Latter or later .... you got what I meant ......

Okay but did it span over years? It was at that moment .... and not beyond. So ogre how that temporary pleasure is to be seen as benefit?

You know I have started liking few Americans reason they don't give a fck about grammar nazis. Latter or later .... you got what I meant ......

Okay but did it span over years? It was at that moment .... and not beyond. So ogre how that temporary pleasure is to be seen as benefit?

You are beginning to like Shaitans?

Astagh brother! Lucche kameene hote hain.

Cheers, Doc

Gyaan dainay ki adat hy apni. Tujay chia seeds ka poocha tha .... khareed liay kal may nay.

Sirji bhoola nahin.

Kaafi serious aur najuk discussion mein lapet liya buzurgon ne mujhe.

10 minute de ....

Cheers, Doc

@I.R.A

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/chia-seeds

https://www.myfooddata.com/articles/high-protein-nuts.php

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/6-healthiest-seeds#section7

Normally I simply type name of food (e.g. chicken breast) and protein and all the major nutrients per 100 gm comes on the right hand side of the searches.

I have chia, sunflower, flax, pumpkin, and sesame. All mixed.

I was told to add sprouts soaked overnight to be chewed in the morning, but it just did not go well with early morning fasted cycling. May definitely help for gyming.

This was my pre 600 diet plan for 40 days (for 80 kilos body weight, cycling two hours daily, no supplements, all natural) ...

BREAKFAST:
3 full eggs (never skip the yolk) 18 g (these are protein values, to calculate daily lean protein intake for muscle recovery and growth)
2 slices toast (normal white bread, no brown bread chonchle) 4-5 g
1 heaping mug strong coffee - zero sugar 10 g
1 small bowl Quaker oats (in milk plus water) 5 g
Total 37-38 g

LUNCH:
Rice, Dal (whatever is made), 1 Chapati 15 g
Chicken Breast 31 g
Sabzi inconsequential g
Total 46-47 g

DINNER:
Dal, 1 Chapati, Rice 15 g
Chana (ghode chane/kale chane) or Mung or Nutrela (soya) nuggets 24-27 g
2 whole egg bhurji 12 g
Total 51-54 g

DAILY TOTAL: 134-139 g

Some days skip chicken for fish. Not paneer.

This comes to about 1.7 to 1.75 g of protein per kilo body weight. A bit on the higher side for an endurance athlete, but I was doing heavy weights as well (squats and dead-lifts). But you need to be in serious training for this. Otherwise you could reduce to say 1.4-1.5 g/kg bw and get away with 110-120 g protein per day.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
This comes to about 1.7 to 1.75 g of protein per kilo body weight. But you need to be in serious training for this. Otherwise you could reduce to say 1.5.

Thanks, I think its time for me to follow a proper diet chart. Didn't care in the past, but now I feel I need more energy to keep up with my training routine. Thanks once again this was helpful.

Thanks, I think its time for me to follow a proper diet chart. Didn't care in the past, but now I feel I need more energy to keep up with my training routine. Thanks once again this was helpful.

Timing is important.

Within 30 minutes of a heavy workout is best for results.

Cheers, Doc

India, Nepal, OIC, SAARC satisfied over polls process
Diplomatic Correspondent . Dhaka | Update: 02:33, Dec 31, 2018

c0b47ecd21a7efb06bb507df95c313ce-d7a76bff43da0d6f3fa383decadf7e39-5c288020cde53.jpg
The election observers of India, Nepal, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) and Organisation for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have expressed their satisfaction over the election process of 11th parliamentary polls in Bangladesh.

The observers on Sunday afternoon said the elections were peaceful and organised.

Neighbouring India sent a three-member team to Bangladesh. “We’ve observed the elections in the different places. Bangladesh Election Commission has finished the elections in an organised and clean manner. We found a festive mood in the polls,” said Ariz Aftab, visiting chief electoral officer of India's West Bengal in a press conference at a hotel in the capital.

The Organisation for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) also held a press briefing at the same hotel. The OIC high-level election observation team led by assistant secretary general of the OIC Hamid OpeloyeruIndia visited several polling centres.

“We visited the voting centres at Wari, Munshiganj and Narayanganj. We are satisfied seeing a peaceful atmosphere and spontaneous presence of the voters,” said Hamid OpeloyeruIndia.
Asked about the deaths in the election violence, the OIC leader said the incidents can be said as sporadic incidents. “The incidents of death are accidental.”

About the credibility of the elections, Hamid said the election officers worked timely and in a disciplined manner.

If these international standards are met, it means the elections were credible, he addded.

The OIC leader also said he saw agents of the AL, BNP, Jamaat-e-Islami, and Workers Party at the polling booths.

At another press conference, two members of Nepalese election observers said as they had a curiosity on EVM voting, they observed election processes at Dhaka-6 and Dhaka-13. The team leader of the Nepalese observers, Dependra Kandal said the election atmosphere was fair and uncontaminated.

On the other hand, Canadian citizen, a representative of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), said, “I’ve so far visited five centres. I’m proud of being a witness of this election. I saw voters cast their votes at every centre with joy.”

Source : https://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/188944/India-Nepal-OIC-SAARC-satisfied-over-polls

Yes, poll was so fair that there was a candidate in Chittagong got only ZERO vote.

My friend, U misinterpreted my message. I m not saying that we have already become a economic powerhouse. What I meant is if hasina/AL remains in power for another two terms, let's say till 2030 then she will laid down all the necessary foundations based on which will will become an e economic powerhouse by 2040/50.
Economic powerhouses are those countries whose people for centuries worked very hard to build by themselves railways, highways, bridges, mills/factories, thousands of types of factory machines, ports, harbors, airports, river ports, cranes, buses, trucks, railway lines, locomotives, railway coaches, cars and many hundred other things.

So, can you tell us what the govt/people of Bangladesh have so far produced by themselves other than underwear, shoes, and salt? It is only India that is ahead in manufacturing all the hard goods that I mentioned above. Yet, you are here talking about BD in 2041. With the present attitude of the govt planners/administrators, it is not possible to develop the country even by 3041.

Before talking big, please fix the Dhaka road transportation system, garbage collection, and waterlogging. Haseena promised to fix the transport in one month, we will be waiting till December 2019 for completing this task.

Trust me, the kid @JohnWick needs some outlet for his heat building up. Guy filled up like 2 whole pages posting chick pics in the "whatever" thread iirc (like in a row, asking for django's opinion literally on each one haha).....till @Arsalan stepped in and was like...kiddo take a deep breath and count to 10 lol. So I think the fix is "out there" rather than "in here" heh.

@django and @war&peace can testify to it lol....think django-bhai said "guy is so thirsty he could drink the indus" lol. Prime of yer life should not be wasted online imo.
That is Johnny boy for you.Kudos bhai

This was my pre 600 diet plan for 40 days (for 80 kilos body weight, cycling two hours daily, no supplements, all natural) ...

Cheers, Doc

Oo, Not my serenade here, but what saddle was it?

Oo, Not my serenade here, but what saddle was it?

It's a normal Indian hybrid. Stock saddle. You need to wear good quality lycra padded tights though. The quality of the inner chamois makes a difference.

@Maarkhoor from Pakistan is an expert of such padding for males.

P.S. I've cycled for 400 km over a day (with breaks, 6 am to 545 am the next day) on the same bike and saddle.

This is on a ride ...

View attachment 530544

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom