What's new

India, Nepal, OIC, SAARC satisfied over polls process

Brother trust me, u r only laughing at urself. Others r also laughing at u. But sadly no one is laughing with u.

India, Nepal and Oic that represents most of the Muslim countries r satisfied with the election procedure and rightly so.
NOw India & Nepal are muslim country for you..?

that is height......i rest my case on Bangladesh now.:enjoy:

I am laughing with him:rofl:
bhai bus kr dein he will commit suicide:P

Fair:lol:

Its a fixed election

What are observers from India or nepal or OIC and saarc going to observe or say:cheesy:?

You might aswell invited observers from North Korea and Congo

Just because it didn't satisfy the wimps and fancies of a selected few, it doesn't mean the election was not free and fair. :hitwall:

They are a working democracy. If the opposition have any such complaints, why aren't they approaching their supreme Court with enough proof to substantiate their claims?? Ever thought?? :azn:

Cause the whole world don't give a shit to their elections!:omghaha:
Haha, we r one of the fastest growing economies in the world and the whole world wants to be our friend.

But obviously as a Pakistani u will not understand what friendship actually means since PAK has no friend. How do I know it? Look at what happened in FATF meeting when Pakistan was gray listed for terrorist financing. Not a single country barring Turkey bothered to support PAK. :enjoy:

NOw India & Nepal are muslim country for you..?

that is height......i rest my case on Bangladesh now

bhai bus kr dein he will commit suicide:P

OIC- The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.

*57 member states
* 53 countries being Muslim Majority countries
* represents over 1.8 billion people :enjoy:

একেই বলে "কানা ছেলের নাম পদ্মলোচন"l
@Al-Ansar, @Mage, @Atlas
:D কি আর করা বলেন ভাই । মেনে নেন , এখন উনাদের কথাই আইন ! ২৮৮ আসন আছে না ফেয়ার ইলেকশনের?

Is that language is allowed here ?
@Dubious @waz @Arsalan
Very simple words! I said in bengali, ' its now the word of AL is law since they have 288 legal seat' it was a light joke . He wrote in Bengali so I replied . And he wrote a proverb in Bengali .

And you have tagged 3 mods to take action for such single line ?? We were joking because neptune called Haisna as mother of humanity . Some you guys really over react much!
. We are not writing a full long message in our native Language ! I am really surprised! :o:

@JohnWick

Last edited:
Hilariously sham election, economy is going well so let it be..... one slight downturn in economy will likely to sweep away BAL as a political force as this second BKSHAL is based on seriously shaky grounds.

Come here in Pak there is totally free medical treatment for mental illusion syndromes.:rofl:
Bro, u need to understand that what I'm telling u is based on actual fact. U can keep ur eyes closed and pretend that nothing is happening in front of u. But that won't change the fact that by 2050 we will become a economic powerhouse in Asia. As a country we r in a different league mate. :enjoy:

একেই বলে "কানা ছেলের নাম পদ্মলোচন"l
@Al-Ansar, @Mage, @Atlas
Brother blue-sky, she may have some fault as a human being. Everybody does. But does it change the fact that after mujib she is the greatest leader this subcontinent has ever produced? Of course not.

She is also one of the most influencial leaders in the world right now due to her leadership role in protecting the environment from harmful gases. Bangladesh is lucky to have a leader of her caliber. :)

She is known as the mother of humanity for a reason, ok?

Bwahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You really are a BCL mind-hazed, brainwashed dumbass kid arent you?...to put a mere politician at this level...and buying absolutely everything such creature+ilk is selling you to a T.

Just about as nuts as they come....like those red guard extremist kids in China during "father of humanity" MAO-STRONK political doctrine....that just end up being pawns in the end (and all that time and effort wasted...all that innocence and good nature lost and thrown away for nothing)...because they have no actual critical thought process going on.

You are a lost cause....and you will only realise it much later when its likely too late. Stupid kid...BD is in big trouble if you are the crop thats coming up to control stuff that actually matters and can hurt actual lives. Others more on the fence (unlike you who has gone charging into one side recklessly) must hopefully heed these words.

@Brainsucker @django @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @bluesky @Skies @Tps43 @PakSword @Aung Zaya @VCheng @jhungary @Hamartia Antidote @Al-zakir @Indus Pakistan @Vergennes @Joe Shearer @hellfire @Hell hound @Major Sam @OsmanAli98

But does it change the fact that after mujib she is the greatest leader this subcontinent has ever produced? Of course not.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just because it didn't satisfy the wimps and fancies of a selected few, it doesn't mean the election was not free and fair. :hitwall:

They are a working democracy. If the opposition have any such complaints, why aren't they approaching their supreme Court with enough proof to substantiate their claims?? Ever thought?? :azn:

"Court? What's a Court? Oh, those judges who help us prove ******* can't be called a terrorist? Got it."

Very simple words! I said in bengali, ' its now the word of AL is law since they have 288 legal seat' it was a light joke . He wrote in Bengali so I replied . And he wrote a proverb in Bengali .

And you have tagged 3 mods to take action for such single line ?? We were joking because neptune called Haisna as mother of humanity . Some you guys really over react much!
. We are not writing a full long message in our native Language ! I am really surprised! :o:

@JohnWick

You don't need to go to such lengths. Just point out their posts in Urdu. Not to mention their DPs.

And that is why you are here trolling? Talk about hypocrisy!

Do tell me where is that classification.

Huh? I thought his posts proved the point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom