What's new

India must adopt a new strategy to tackle China

I, for one am not obsessed with it. I say, lets solve it and move on. I care more about the 164 million Pakistanis who have been deprived of those resources that the Kashmir issue has gulped down its throat.

We both should recognise LoC as IB and move on with our lives. After six decades of bloodshed its the Kashmiris who're suffering the most.

We both should recognise LoC as IB and move on with our lives. After six decades of bloodshed its the Kashmiris who're suffering the most.
Pakistan doesn't accept that while India has come out publicly stating that it could be considered.

India would accept that,but i doubt whther Pak will?

India has stated publicly about its favour of turning the LoC as IB but Pakistan doesnt agree...

Musharraf says so in his book also, that Indian PM said that no border redrwaing, Musharraf said that he cant accept current border as IB.

In all this dicussion u guys forgot the Kashmiris its not just India Pakistan the Kashmirirs are the real party to that.

Ok we accept LoC as IB but what abt Kashmiris just go them ask them are they willing to it i dont think so.
Now coming back to the topic so what u think how should India tackle China ?:)

In all this dicussion u guys forgot the Kashmiris its not just India Pakistan the Kashmirirs are the real party to that.

Ok we accept LoC as IB but what abt Kashmiris just go them ask them are they willing to it i dont think so.

Kashmiris, like all other people, want the better standard of living. More opportunities for their kids, and better health, social welfare and sanitation.

They don't give a F for lines drawn by power brokers in Delhi and Pindi.

All these can only be possible when thgere is peace with thousands of indian amrymen in IHK it can not be possible when they daily search the houses of Kshimirs on one or another pretext, with daily kiilings there, with daily kidnapping of innocent men who are never traced.

So how much Indian government had worked on giving them those incentives so that they dont fight for freedom if getting facilities is the only cause?

All these can only be possible when thgere is peace with thousands of indian amrymen in IHK
The army is there because the militants are there and not otherwise.

it can not be possible when they daily search the houses of Kshimirs on one or another pretext, with daily kiilings there, with daily kidnapping of innocent men who are never traced.
Why don't you visit Kashmir one of these days Jana. I have lived there for three years. Excesses take place occassionally but not on the scale that you claim i.e. a genocide. If you see the reports over the last couple of months there are only a handful of incidents that have occured. A rape (for which an officer is under court martial proceedings) and a suspected custodial killing(an inquiry is in progress) are all I can recall. Both incidents are regrettable but genocide? And before you suggest it let me make it very clear that there are no bounds on the press there. The govt. cannot impose its will on the media.

So how much Indian government had worked on giving them those incentives so that they dont fight for freedom if getting facilities is the only cause?
No state (except for Maharashtra I think) has received as much financial help from the centre as J&K. The Kashmiri economy has been flourishing of late.

All these can only be possible when thgere is peace with thousands of indian amrymen in IHK it can not be possible when they daily search the houses of Kshimirs on one or another pretext, with daily kiilings there, with daily kidnapping of innocent men who are never traced.

Army men will disappear just when the Jehadi's disappear. India doesn't like spending the millions for their deployment out there. But to sustain peace, it is required.

Jana said:
You do some research before uttering such a statement. Just try to find out how much the Central Govt. has been spending on J&K on an average annual basis. Literally thousands of crore rupees are being pumped in each annual budget.

It is then upto the State Govt. in Srinagar to best utilize these funds.

If thats the way you would rather proceed, then lets ask Balochi people whether they want to be in Pakistan or not? Kashmiris want better life, we an give them if militancy stops. As simple as that.

If thats the way you would rather proceed, then lets ask Balochi people whether they want to be in Pakistan or not?

Here we go again! Why not ask the people of Assam and Nagaland as to what they have to say? See, even I can play the tit-for-tat game! :coffee:

Why should India tackle China?

You're an Indian perhaps you should give us more insight in to that rather than asking us about it. Sure, if you do not want to 'tackle' the Chinese and just give them a walk through your economic and strategic interests in South Asia and beyond; no one's going to complain from our side. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom