What's new

India most uncharitable in South Asia

highlighted word are main reason for indians to donate cents to acheived billions worth of image....but in Pakistan everyone laugh at indian when we hear tht indians are donating:D better donate some poors near u.

& still didnt find any reason why did u post tht pic wht u want to show?

I want to show that Pakistan has received aid from India. And may be people in your country tend to pretend that they dont want aid form India. Even though they are using. And I believe it is so bcoz of our natural instinct to behave like enemies. If they dont use they might die bcoz of cold on the streets. And the pic is just one example.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Guys this was not about the aid provided by different countries. Its about individual personal charity and volunteer work. Two different things.

But who started about denial of Indian Aid. If they are ready to beg in front of the whole world.They should also be ready to accept it instead they show "GHAMAND"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...o-1-south-asia-giving-charity-no-8-world.html

1323040474give2.jpg

Sri Lanka has been rated the world’s eighth most charitable country in the world

Sri Lanka has been rated the world’s eighth most charitable country in the world`. It retained its position from last year in a study of 153 nations carried out by the Charities Aid Foundation.

Sri Lanka was named the country with third highest percentage of population claiming to ‘volunteer time’ at 46%.

The U.S. came top of the World Giving Index 2011 – which ranks nations based on how likely citizens are to donate money, volunteer their time and help strangers – followed by Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

The Netherlands was sixth, with the top ten completed by Canada, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Laos.

Worldwide there was a 2 per cent increase in people helping strangers and a 1 per cent increase in volunteering over the past 12 months, but a 1 per cent drop in giving to charity, the study based on Gallup polling data discovered.

Sri Lanka News-Adaderana-Truth First - Sri Lanka still generous, retains position in World Giving Index

So Whats The point ????

Anyway its owr chice to donate or not , why you so concerned ....

And how the hell is this related to India Defence section

??????????????
:what::what::what:

lol as we did not knew indians are selfish !!!!

I don't know about other Indians, Unless I know 100% that the money I donate goes to the correct person, I will NOT donate a single rupee!

I don't give alms to beggars.... Believe it or not, the beggars in Bangalore traffic signals earn more than the mid-level software engineers in Bangalore. There were centers for beggar re-habitation in India, but beggars don't prefer that because begging is an addiction to them!

Charity comes only after I fulfill my needs... It is not that I will donate some amount which I have for the bus and go on walking!

Charity?? What bullshit..
No need for doing any charity in the country or outside it..

Better teach the man hoe to catch a fish, instead of giving him a fish..!!!

icanhazcheezb128581780630621289.jpg

lol
because Pakistan refuse to take ny aid frm india. so stop this BS that india is giving so much aid:D
Stop spouting crap! Pakistan accepted aid from India for flood victims but requested that it be sent through the UN due to political compulsions and extremist right wingers like you who think it's below their dignity to accept any aid from India, being an enemy country.

So stop your kite flying and get real. You may need some education too, considering the twaddle in your post!

Cheers!

highlighted word are main reason for indians to donate cents to acheived billions worth of image....but in Pakistan everyone laugh at indian when we hear tht indians are donating:D better donate some poors near u.

& still didnt find any reason why did u post tht pic wht u want to show?

just check the new UN and certin other organizations finding that indicate that 49% of pakistani population is under multi-dimensional poverty and 11% is under threat.

myth busted.

google it, this was even published in pakistani paper i guess express tribune

I just dont get the idea of the person what he wanted to say while he opened this thread ? Was he in some sought of trance or what ? He in his antho to degrade India har in turn made this thread for full fledged scarsam & troll feast , oh boy what a GENIUS .

This comes from a Pakistani whose country receives billions of dollars in Aid every year. From 2002 to 2012 , Pakistan has received 6.08 billion in dollars in Aid from the US. This figure doesn't include aid from any other country

Source Foreign aid to Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt they have donated anything more than 10 million dollars in the given time period.

This comes from a Pakistani whose country receives billions of dollars in Aid every year. From 2002 to 2012 , Pakistan has received 6.08 billion in dollars in Aid from the US. This figure doesn't include aid from any other country

Source Foreign aid to Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt they have donated anything more than 10 million dollars in the given time period.

India alone recieves 2-2.5 billion pounds every year from UK alone... not to forget USAID,UNAID,food and development AID programes.... etc!

While Pakistani americans alone donate more than 2 billion $$ in USA...While in our religion every muslim with money gives zakat to poor and needy...

Back
Top Bottom