What's new

India may take Canada to FATF for inaction on Terror Funding

And I am Brad Pitt, please dont joke and go clean my toilet :rofl:. The only MIT you know is Manipal Insitute of Technology, probably dropped out from there as well.
You are probably just a fob who lives in some South Asian ghetto somewhere in Quebec and considers McGill and Concordia their dream school. By the way, tuition at Manipal Institute of Technology is probably higher than what people like you can afford to pay.

I have never to Canada but I do know many successful Canadians and all of them live in the US and would never consider moving back to Canada.

Are you dumb. Any one can apply and because Indians are the highest number applicants they got highest permanent residency. Pakistanis are too 10 immigrants in Canada as well Nigerian and Iranians. But Indians are the most eager to come here.

No one forcing Indians to apply for student visa and pay 5 times more then local students. The only reason Indians do this so they might have chance become permanent residency.
I don't even know where to start responding to your stupidity. Ignored.

You are probably just a fob who lives in some South Asian ghetto somewhere in Quebec and considers McGill and Concordia their dream school. By the way, tuition at Manipal Institute of Technology is probably higher than what people like you can afford to pay.

I have never to Canada but I do know many successful Canadians and all of them live in the US and would never consider moving back to Canada.
And you are a gau rakshak who smells like tatti, drinks gau mutarr and rapes his cows at night. :lol: You have never even been out of ghaziabad, forget Canada or US. Wallow in the shit covered grounds of your gaushala

1698037419758.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fvck off. It is for Canada to reciprocate and take action. Lungis have no say in this. Indian students make up 50% of international students. They are not doing enough in lungi land as they make up less than 2%. No one would want shitters in their country. However, we will continue to humiliate stupid turd. Lol
Humiliate Canada lol?

H1b visa holders telling another Canadian citizen he can’t live in canada lmao.

Irony.

Oh noez, does this mean our overlords...uhhhh I mean corporations will find it even harder to find brown people willing to keep our minimum wage flat and live 10 people to an apartment? Won't someone think of the shareholders and landlords?!?!?!

And you are a gau rakshak who smells like tatti, drinks gau mutarr and rapes his cows at night. :lol: You have never even been out of ghaziabad, forget Canada or US. Wallow in the shit covered grounds of your gaushala

View attachment 964664
maxresdefault.jpg
Distract and deflect is the typical modus operandi of a loser when faced with utter humiliation.

Oh noez, does this mean our overlords...uhhhh I mean corporations will find it even harder to find brown people willing to keep our minimum wage flat and live 10 people to an apartment? Won't someone think of the shareholders and landlords?!?!?!
Hey man, off topic but -- do you think Pierre's gonna win next time? Have seen his party's approval ratings go up. Never thought I will be checking Canadian party's approval ratings lol.

Any chance Justinder might get booted out? Or his BF is still supporting him?

No white people with the skills required by corporations want to live in Canada. So, they have no choice but to bring in browns. From what I have heard, rents in Canada are very cheap compared to the NYC area and the livable parts of California. So, I am surprised that 10 people share an apartment there.

Distract and deflect is the typical modus operandi of a loser when faced with utter humiliation.

Lmao you literally got gangbanged from all sides on the thread. You have no knowledge whatsoever apart from your expert domains like cowshit and cowpee. The pics i posted are very relevant to the conversation because they best represent you - open defecator. You openly defecate digitally on the thread like you do on the smelly streets of ghaziabad in real life. You just bark crap without having a clue and potty comes out of your anus mouth. Most of what you said i proved wrong and now you will take your anger and frustration out by raping a cow tonight.

Hey man, off topic but -- do you think Pierre's gonna win next time? Have seen his party's approval ratings go up. Never thought I will be checking Canadian party's approval ratings lol.

Do you trust the opinion of random people on PDF over that of professional pollsters? The Conservatives are coming back to power and Trudeau will get booted out.

Lmao you literally got gangbanged from all sides on the thread. You have no knowledge whatsoever apart from your expert domains like cowshit and cowpee. The pics i posted are very relevant to the conversation because they best represent you - open defecator. You openly defecate digitally on the thread like you do on the smelly streets of ghaziabad in real life. You just bark crap without having a clue and potty comes out of your anus mouth. Most of what you said i proved wrong and now you will take your anger and frustration out by raping a cow tonight.
Lol, the only thing you have proved is that you are an ignorant and stupid wannabe Canuck.

Do you trust the opinion of random people on PDF over that of professional pollsters? The Conservatives are coming back to power and Trudeau will get booted out.

Lol, the only thing you have proved is that you are an ignorant and stupid wannabe Canuck.
I don't but, just wanted to see what a common Canadian feels. Had a bit of discussion with him sometime back, and I think he isn't Asian. That will be good if it happens actually, as Pierre gave statement that he will work towards, normalizing relations with us.

And we should believe a guy sitting in india telling us who will come to power in Canada lol.

Also wondering why 10 people live in apartment mostly poor indian students paying 5 times Tuition. You definitely never been to Canada and have zero knowledge what is going on here.

Better than being a smelly undeducated GOBATbhakt chaprasi from govt college. Go easy on the cowpiss and don't rape cows.

In a perfect world none of the three would be let anywhere against politics

JT - spoiled drama teacher (legit) and Mr Blackface. I'm a left leaning person, beyond liberal in my outlook, support the LGB part of LGBT2QBS, but even I hate that smug arrogant twat. A huge portion of Canada hates him. FFS even his wife left him. Besides his remote is operated by the oligarchic corporations within Canada, possibly outside.

Singh - one of the biggest hypocrites. Leader of a party that claims to represent the working class, yet socially clueless and assists JT with enabling corporations turning canada into a country ruled by oligarchs. Not many people are aware that the public service went on strike this past April and that excuse for a half descended testicle shows up spouting off "support" while sporting a Rolex watch and a bloody expensive Canada Goose winter jacket, while most of the people on strike were everyday people, people who are one paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment yada yada yada.

Pierre - an opportunistic weasel (pretty sure someone mentioned this word earlier in the thread who will continue JT's policies of mass immigration to sustain and hyperinflate our real estate bubble while selling rights for our natural resources to the Chinese and Americans.

To me, all three represent a clear and present danger to my future, my kids futures and our standing and reputation in the world. But if I was a betting man, if Pierre tones back on needling Justin so often, he WILL win the next election. I say tone back because he inevitably will say something that will backfire. He almost walked into a whoopsie by commenting on the Federal- Alberta pension plan dispute.

Our last real shot at a good leader died with Jack Layton.

Better than being a smelly undeducated GOBATbhakt chaprasi from govt college. Go easy on the cowpiss and don't rape cows.
Lol, I can see only filth ever comes out of your mouth because that is how your mommy and daddy ever spoke to each other and to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom