What's new

India May Invest $80 Billion in Defence Between 2010-15

so how does my money help in your (may be) procurement plans?
Put the $$ on the table and every defense company around will line up to sell their products to you which helps in picking the best ones for ones own need .Thats how money helps.:cheers:

just remember not to challenge those numbers again, ever.
I think you meant change:undecided:

BATMAN is taking lot of interest in this thread.it's looking that $80 billion will taken from PAK Banks....

so how does my money help in your (may be) procurement plans?

In your language, you also can't effort a 'jack ***'. ;) So whats the point of that much money?

Our economy is rising very fast and our defence expenditure will also rise. Its natural.

$80billion for 5 yrs isn't a big amount for a country with such a huge armed forces.. we need to modernize everything and buy some new stuff for $16billion/year is not at all a big deal. considering our neighbors we need to invest exponentially not linearly. we have the money and we should give first priority to security since our neighbors love us very much..

India should invest money very wisely , Modernization of armed forces as important as infrastructure in R & D in defence , I hope govt of india will also take step to improve R & D .

How many threads with almost same topic are in pipeline...?:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom