What's new

India: Man Rapes Injured Cow Using Coconut Oil as Lubricant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you taking this so personally???

me personally, I am not worried about Cow rapes in India but you sure are since you posted it here.

Only reason, (other than you being into animal sex fetish) I can think of is you worrying about your food source being polluted by Kafir semen.

What do you want to prove by posting this news here.

Hes worried about his food man, he dont wanna eat non-halal semen. :lol:

and milestone thread in the histroy of PDF !!!! wow this thread is so defency :D .......i like it

enough of sarcasm.......a very cheap attempt by the OP......threads like this malign the image of PDF

i think this thread raises awareness, that people shouldnt use coconut oil for cows lol.

Goddamn SOB! The poor anmial is by a RAILWAY TRACK and instead of trying to help it out of a possibly horrendous death by a train running over, this weed tries to do this. EEEEEEEEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

me personally, I am not worried about Cow rapes in India but you sure are since you posted it here.

Only reason, (other than you being into animal sex fetish) I can think of is you worrying about your food source being polluted by Kafir semen.

Hes worried about his food man, he dont wanna eat non-halal semen. :lol:

Dude I wasn't expecting this reaction ....

Dude I wasn't expecting this reaction ....

Okay, please tell us what kind of reaction do you expect on a animal being raped with coconut oil, are you very familiar with such incidences?

Okay, please tell us what kind of reaction do you expect on a animal being raped with coconut oil, are you very familiar with such incidences?

No not at all. The novelty of the story struck me. I also thought things were getting too serious on PDF with all this war talk.

No not at all. The novelty of the story struck me. I also thought things were getting too serious on PDF with all this war talk.

What exactly was so novel that you found so interesting Munshi?

That he had coconut oil on him ...

So you saying your amusement source is animal bestiality with coconut oil.:omghaha:

Hmm interesting, well its free will I guess, carry on its your life man ...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom