What's new

India makes Huge defense spending cuts

India has the dubious distinction of being among the top ten on two very different lists: It ranks at the top of the nations of the world with its 270 million illiterate adults, the largest in the world, as detailed by a just released UNESCO report on education; India also shows up at number four in military spending in terms of purchasing power parity, behind United States, China and Russia.

Illiteracy+World.gif

Haq's Musings: India Tops in Illiteracy and Defense Spending

Well what can i say about your damn assesments....its high time that World recognises you and your latest analysis IMAO
2004 data for analysing in 2012 is damn impressive You update with latest datum alone aint ya??thats astonishing...
I know you desperately want some traffic for your website to earn and hence posting your out of the box website's links which state nothing but fact n fact alone.....
long hail Haq and his insightful website...

P.S: refer to dictionary and learn the meaning of the word called sarcasm before reading and understanding the post above..

The guy said it is a 20,000 crore cut, plus a possible additional 11,000 crore in cuts.

How much is that? A "crore" is 10 million right?

Thumb rule: 5,000 Crore INR = 1 Billion USD =10,000 Crore PKR

INR: Indian Rupee
PKR: Pakistani Rupee
USD: United State Dollar

Wise move on part of Indian Government as the money can be used for social welfare projects.

BTW, when would Indians come out of Dark Ages and stop talking about CRORES of Rupees.

I have no clue what 20,000 CRORE means. Does that mean 20 Billion rupees or is it 200 Billion ?

LOOOL! It's not a question of being in 'dark ages' or 'enlightenment'. It's an Indian numeral system so they're obviously gonna use it. Why should they use millions and billions just because the most of the world uses it? And that's what Pakistanis use as well :)

South Asian numbering system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom