What's new

India - "Made in Britain"

@ mod i get infraction due to i wright "terrorist per capita is highest in pakistan" .saying its I Insulted Other Member/Nationality
..now can you tell how many infraction these so called Think Tank get....sorry my mistake Think Tank Consultant (is this level of a consultant)..........
Post reported....

Showing off one's inferiority complex or lack of history lessons.

Maybe you can learn something today is you can comprehend it.

" What are the arguments FOR British colonialism benefiting the subcontinent? It is often claimed that the British bequeathed India its political unity. But India had enjoyed cultural and geographical unity throughout the ages, going back to Emperor Ashoka in the 3rd century BC and Adi Shankara travelling from Kerala to Kashmir and from Dwarka to Puri in the 7th century AD, establishing his temples everywhere. As a result, the yearning for political unity existed throughout; warriors and kings tried to dominate the entire subcontinent, usually unsuccessfully. But with modern transport and communications, national unity would have been fulfilled without colonial rule, just as in equally fragmented 19th century Italy. And what political unity can we celebrate when the horrors of Partition (1 million dead, 13 million displaced, billions of rupees of property destroyed) were the direct result of deliberate British policies of "divide and rule" that fomented religious antagonisms? "

How a Debate Was Won in London Against British Colonisation of India, by Shashi Tharoor - NDTV

We all know the that India was made for the profit by some English shareholders. It was a company called "East India trading" that made India that you know today. The question here is should Indian's do Puja to East India Company because it made India for them.

So should Indian's be thanking this company ( no it is not Mcdonald's ) that did fast food equivalent of making a country? I bet the Indian's wish it had been Mcdonals Fast Food franchise that had come and Made India. That way they would have secretly been enjoying Big Mac meals since 1750 and India would have been called "Big Mac country". No such luck instead India got fathered by boring English "East India Company".

Before East India Company came along to make few pounds most Hindus were playing muppets to Muslims. So much for the Hindutwas of today. So most of these Hindus ought to be thanking the British for giving them "Azadi" from the Muslims overlords. Had they not come maybe today the Hindu's would still have been playing muppets to Muslim rule?

Below is the badge of the company that Made India and freed the Hindu from slavery under Muslim rule.

Father of India - Link > East India Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2000px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_East_India_Company.svg.png

I will let @nForce who apprently has read lot of books on Hindu mythology have his say here to disprove that East India Company is not father of Indians.

This is the inspiration of this thread. SAUDI ARABIA PATENTED ISLAM | Page 2

East India Company Flag

1100px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29.svg.png

Had the Indians been lucky they could have had this flag and got to call themselves "Big Mac Country".

Big_Mac_2002.png

Big Mac India's national anthem would have been

McDonald%27s_i%27m_lovin%27_it.jpg

@save_ghenda @ Comments?

India - A country made by Britain
Hindu - A religion named by Persians
Hindi - A language standardized by English.

Trylu a think tank

Nasty article with nasty intentions to disrespect a whole country.
Iran fires mortars, Afghanistan attacks at will, and India pounds Pakistan with shelling when she so wishes. Shall I call Pakistan "Mandir kaa ghanta"( Jo aata hai bajake Chala Jata hai)? Guess what, I will not. :p:

Lighted hearted fun ..... McIndia

OK I believe you ; That this post is for fun

India was ALWAYS there ; the British MADE us REALISE few things

1 Civilisational oneness and sameness because of Hinduism

2 In the British rule a lot of time and effort was spent by the British themselves
about Indian history ; they travelled all across the country and took a lot of interest in Indian History

Indian History was studied and chronicled in a detailed manner

This work was used Indian Leaders LATER to develop a sense of NATIONALISM
amongst the masses

The people gradually realised that being divided has only benefitted foreigners

Hence after freedom there was a total determination to make a ONE BIG united INDIA

We all know the that India was made for the profit by some English shareholders. It was a company called "East India trading" that made India that you know today. The question here is should Indian's do Puja to East India Company because it made India for them.

So should Indian's be thanking this company ( no it is not Mcdonald's ) that did fast food equivalent of making a country? I bet the Indian's wish it had been Mcdonals Fast Food franchise that had come and Made India. That way they would have secretly been enjoying Big Mac meals since 1750 and India would have been called "Big Mac country". No such luck instead India got fathered by boring English "East India Company".

Before East India Company came along to make few pounds most Hindus were playing muppets to Muslims. So much for the Hindutwas of today. So most of these Hindus ought to be thanking the British for giving them "Azadi" from the Muslims overlords. Had they not come maybe today the Hindu's would still have been playing muppets to Muslim rule?

Below is the badge of the company that Made India and freed the Hindu from slavery under Muslim rule.

I will let @nForce who apprently has read lot of books on Hindu mythology have his say here to disprove that East India Company is not father of Indians.

East India Company Flag

Had the Indians been lucky they could have had this flag and got to call themselves "Big Mac Country".

Big_Mac_2002.png

@save_ghenda @ Comments?

GOD BLESS YOUR HATRED n FUSTRATION n INFERIORITY COMPLEX......:angel::angel:

East India Company Flag

Big_Mac_2002.png

@save_ghenda @ Comments?

That's very sad for our Indians, that's naked truth. India should have own country for 2000 years history but only started in 1948 after British permission.

:(

Well I would not fault our dear tin-think analyst , he comes from a country which see bin qasim as founder of pakistan. They often perform time bending tricks to justify their country's existence , during such activity they need to slander others for amusement of their british benefactors.

East India Company Flag

Big_Mac_2002.png

@save_ghenda @ Comments?

Why you always come up with "stupid thread" about India? . I don't know where you have learnt your history lessons but world call it " stupidity". I know pakistan history education is different than the rest of the world. But now you are a mature guy. So now be realistic. Please don't come with your " history education" again. I will be be thankful to you. Lol

East India Company Flag

Big_Mac_2002.png

@save_ghenda @ Comments?

@Atanz :)
I understand you are hatred towards India from your choice of words.
Your narrative makes me wonder, how did you people land in South Asia here ? From Mars ? Or you are one of those wannabe-Arabs ?
BTW, as I informed you before, you should know, East India Company is owned by an Indian now. Let's just say, it's the Indian way of getting back at the British. Hope someday, I will see a Pakistani doing something like that, instead of living off their tax money.

Now, a few quick lessons in history.

After the Sepoy Mutiny in 1857, the British crown stepped in and the Parliament of United Kingdom passed the Government of India Act, 1858.
By virtue of it's provisions, all the property of the British East India Company were transferred to British crown. Lord Palmerston had passed a bill citing the inability of the company. There goes your British East India Company and McDonalds, out of the picture, back in 1858, something you would have known if you had read a book.

British East India Company did not have control over entire India as we see it today. In fact their territory was much smaller than what the Marathas once had, for example.

Also, British East India company was not the only entity, there were many other. Dutch were present in South East, the French were present in South India, Pondicherry being the center of influence. There are still French origin people still living there. French also had good connections with Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. The Portuguese controlled some parts of India as late as the 1960s, after which India liberated Goa.

Rest of India was divided into different Princely states. British East India Company was just a big trading concern who had come to the court of Jehangir. Of course one will have to pay the due respect for their loyalty to the crown, but then again, Magnacarta is more of a reason behind that than the company itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom