What's new

Featured India linked NGO 'might' have helped Gulalai Ismail escape Pakistan

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to our research, Ms Gulali Ismail became one of the signatories of an International Non Govt Organization based in US & UK on August 6,2017. This NGO has been identified as International Humanist and Ethical Union, but among the human rights groups it is known as Humanist International.
1618491916437.png

1618491927942.png

Documents available show that although Ms Gulalai was appointed as Director of Humanist International on August 06, 2017 but it wasn’t until November 21, 2018 when a formal documentation was submitted to Company House UK.

We reviewed activities of Ms Gulalai during the period of 2017 but did not find any activity on Internet that would raise red flag
1618491954494.png

1618491961555.png

In Oct 2017, Ms Gulalai won Anna Plitkovskaya Award for speaking against extremism

1618491977280.png

Story of her success was even covered by GOP’s official Twitter handle:
1618491990095.png

1618491997733.png

Company Profile : Humanist International

International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU), global union of humanist and related organizations, founded in Amsterdam in 1952. It is an umbrella organisation made up of more than 160 humanist, atheist, rationalist, secular, skeptic, freethought and Ethical Culture organisations from over 80 countries. According to their website IHEU changed it’s name to Humanist International in 2019.

This organization reaches out to activists who are in distress & require assistance

It was incorporated in UK on October 30, 1997 by Mr Rajaji Ramanadha Babu Gogineni, an Indian national in UK. Incorporation document should various directors who were appointed on it’s board at that time however Rajaji was the person designated as Person with Significant Control.

1618492027693.png

Born in 1968, Rajaji Ramanadha Babu Gogineni started off his career as a teacher. He moved to the United Kingdom in 1997, where he was associated with the International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU), following which he returned to Hyderabad and has been donning the role of a science populariser, on the lines of Carl Sagan.

Babu was also actively involved in campaigns for the protection of Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen, and bringing Pakistani freethinker Younus Shaikh to safety in Europe.

Taslima's story is better documented, and Babu had helped raise funds to support her and make sure that she was safe. Later, Taslima became a representative of the IHEU at UNESCO in Paris.

Dr Younus Shaikh on the other hand, was charged with 'blasphemy' in 2000, by authorities in Pakistan.

In 2015 he relinquished his charge for Humanist International to others & settled down in India.

Currently this organization is registered in US at:

1821 Jefferson Street Nw, Washington, District Of Columbia 20036, United States

1618492085155.png

Previously registered at:

1777 T Street Nw, Washington Dc, 20009712, United States

1618492105213.png

Domain Analysis of their website shows that it was registered in August 2017, around the same time when Ms Gulalai was appointed the director
1618492154618.png

My Pakistani friends here have no need to worry. The Indian gentleman in question, Mr. Babu, seems to be what in India are known as Rationalists i.e. people who debunk superstitions and seek to bring scientific bent of mind among the masses.

One such Indian rationalist was Narendra Dabholkar who was assassinated by Hindutvadi elements in 2013.

Gulalai Ismail is in good company, at least by associating with this organization IHEU.

My Pakistani friends here have no need to worry. The Indian gentleman in question, Mr. Babu, seems to be what in India are known as Rationalists i.e. people who debunk superstitions and seek to bring scientific bent of mind among the masses.

One such Indian rationalist was Narendra Dabholkar who was assassinated by Hindutvadi elements in 2013.

Gulalai Ismail is in good company, at least by associating with this organization IHEU.
I read this guy's profile, what raised the red flag was when he left to go back to India & founded an organization there with no apparent links to HI....when you build upon something you just don't leave it all behind & move on...is it possible that the organization was hijacked?? if you review the company profile you will find that by 2015 many found members had left while new appointments were made in 2016-17....

I read this guy's profile, what raised the red flag was when he left to go back to India & founded an organization there with no apparent links to HI....when you build upon something you just don't leave it all behind & move on...is it possible that the organization was hijacked?? if you review the company profile you will find that by 2015 many found members had left while new appointments were made in 2016-17....

What you say is very possible. Maybe Mr. Babu was forced out by some Western governments who wanted to shape HI according to their propaganda needs but Mr. Babu saw through their plans.

Maybe Ms. Gulalai is sincere ( watch this TEDx speech of hers ) but those Western government agents in the board of directors are trying to put words into her mouth like they did with Malala.

I bet that retarded cow wish she had never left, this is Pakistan, NOTHING would have happened to her

plenty of liberal scum.bark at Pakistan all day and nothing happens to them and nothing would have happened to her

If we can had a afghani dog like Dawar running around in the national assembly then what is she?

Instead she did the dumbest thing possible, she ran off leaving destruction in her wake for everyone including her family
Not only does she have no access to Pakistan and all the usual liberal Aurat march trash but her family has to now suffer the consequences

I say arrest her father again in the middle of Ramadan and drag him back into jail

According to our research, Ms Gulali Ismail became one of the signatories of an International Non Govt Organization based in US & UK on August 6,2017. This NGO has been identified as International Humanist and Ethical Union, but among the human rights groups it is known as Humanist International.
View attachment 734289
View attachment 734290

Documents available show that although Ms Gulalai was appointed as Director of Humanist International on August 06, 2017 but it wasn’t until November 21, 2018 when a formal documentation was submitted to Company House UK.

We reviewed activities of Ms Gulalai during the period of 2017 but did not find any activity on Internet that would raise red flag
View attachment 734291
View attachment 734292

In Oct 2017, Ms Gulalai won Anna Plitkovskaya Award for speaking against extremism

View attachment 734293

Story of her success was even covered by GOP’s official Twitter handle:
View attachment 734294

View attachment 734295

Company Profile : Humanist International

International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU), global union of humanist and related organizations, founded in Amsterdam in 1952. It is an umbrella organisation made up of more than 160 humanist, atheist, rationalist, secular, skeptic, freethought and Ethical Culture organisations from over 80 countries. According to their website IHEU changed it’s name to Humanist International in 2019.

This organization reaches out to activists who are in distress & require assistance

It was incorporated in UK on October 30, 1997 by Mr Rajaji Ramanadha Babu Gogineni, an Indian national in UK. Incorporation document should various directors who were appointed on it’s board at that time however Rajaji was the person designated as Person with Significant Control.

View attachment 734297
Born in 1968, Rajaji Ramanadha Babu Gogineni started off his career as a teacher. He moved to the United Kingdom in 1997, where he was associated with the International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU), following which he returned to Hyderabad and has been donning the role of a science populariser, on the lines of Carl Sagan.

Babu was also actively involved in campaigns for the protection of Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen, and bringing Pakistani freethinker Younus Shaikh to safety in Europe.

Taslima's story is better documented, and Babu had helped raise funds to support her and make sure that she was safe. Later, Taslima became a representative of the IHEU at UNESCO in Paris.

Dr Younus Shaikh on the other hand, was charged with 'blasphemy' in 2000, by authorities in Pakistan.

In 2015 he relinquished his charge for Humanist International to others & settled down in India.

Currently this organization is registered in US at:

1821 Jefferson Street Nw, Washington, District Of Columbia 20036, United States

View attachment 734299

Previously registered at:

1777 T Street Nw, Washington Dc, 20009712, United States

View attachment 734300
Domain Analysis of their website shows that it was registered in August 2017, around the same time when Ms Gulalai was appointed the director
View attachment 734301
Thanks bro 🙏 I will use it in future videos 😉

Maybe Ms. Gulalai is sincere ( watch this TEDx speech of hers ) but those Western government agents in the board of directors are trying to put words into her mouth like they did with Malala.
without giving out the names that i have on record, but there are many individuals like her who if not pro-state but were neutral went rogue around the time period of 2016-2017.

There was a major policy shift at Pakistan Desk in New Delhi & things were set in motion around the period mentioned above..

Best part is, UK is the center stage where it all began

but there are many individuals like her who if not pro-state but were neutral went rogue around the time period of 2016-2017.

What do you mean by "went rogue" ? Rejection of Pakistan like Tarek Fatah ?

Her vid I linked above is from 2017 and she is talking about working ( and staying ) in Pakistan to get violence-minded Pakistani youngsters back into peaceful society in Pakistan. I don't think she outrightly rejects Pakistan as a people and as a country.

I am logging-off now. Please leave your reply if you want and I will reply tomorrow.

Her vid I linked above is from 2017 and she is talking about working ( and staying ) in Pakistan to get violence-minded Pakistani youngsters back into peaceful society in Pakistan. I don't think she outrightly rejects Pakistan as a people and as a country.

I am logging-off now. Please leave your reply if you want and I will reply tomorrow.
So as you would see in O.P, success story of Ms. Gulalai was even shared by Govt of Pakistan in 2017. The content of her tweets also show fair amount of criticism but nothing that would raise red flag. It is is after 2017 when things took a turn.

without giving out the names that i have on record, but there are many individuals like her who if not pro-state but were neutral went rogue around the time period of 2016-2017.

There was a major policy shift at Pakistan Desk in New Delhi & things were set in motion around the period mentioned above..

Best part is, UK is the center stage where it all began

Was external influence the only possible reason for this change? How was the possibility of any internal factors excluded?

Was external influence the only possible reason for this change? How was the possibility of any internal factors excluded?
because those actors did not reside in Pakistan, they had been leaving abroad for decades & had neutral if not positive sentiments against the state....

when the time is right, i will bring forward the names of individuals along with the evidence.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom