What's new

India likely to launch attacks against Pakistan between April 16-20: FM Qureshi

and how was driving on the autobahn?
Car nahi chalai yaar... I had an international license as well.. I have even driven card in uk and Australia as well.. but on my first day in Geneva, I lost all my confidence... Don't know why...

and how was driving on the autobahn?

what logic is this?

europe me european khate.

turkish baray pasand hain apko qureshi sahab
Yaar halal plus European dhoondna mushkil hota hai. Plus jab bachay saath hon tou unn ki ziada chalti hai

Pakistani FM Qureshi is a responsible person and wouldn't make statements like these with specific dates without some knowledge. That, and that Modi has been truly humiliated give enough credence to rumors of another Indian attack. This time Indians will be much more prepared because another humiliation will really sink India's image.

Lord prevent a war. Pakistanis can and will turn the whole country to a giant war machine; citizens are already armed. If a war happens then, I think, Pakistanis should go for taking back IoK: The Kashmir Valley is more alienated than ever before and all they need are weapons to make the rivers flow red.

I am afraid the Indian Muslims will suffer in a confrontation with Pakistan. I have dozens of first cousins in India and I can't be ignorant of their fate.
Kehna bohot asaan hai bhaiya. Yahan kitne mardo ko Gun chalane ate hai?

That
Recent update -

I can assure you no action is going to be initiated by our forces. Unless there is a major attack by militants etc.
That is what being said. India will prepare a false event and blame on Pak and attack

Chinese satellite watching Indian movement every second. GHQ getting update. India shutdown the highways in IOK.
@beijingwalker

Car nahi chalai yaar... I had an international license as well.. I have even driven card in uk and Australia as well.. but on my first day in Geneva, I lost all my confidence... Don't know why...
tumhe hunter se maarna chaiye.
Yaar halal plus European dhoondna mushkil hota hai. Plus jab bachay saath hon tou unn ki ziada chalti hai

gosht khana itna important hai? safar me bhi?

phir ayran pee kar doner kha kar chale gaye.

amsterdam me bachon ko brownies khila dete. thora sukoon me ajate

Drive in local street for few minutes then you will be fine. Losing confidence is age factor or unkown fear factor ...

gosht khana itna important hai? safar me bhi?
Pait hi nahi bharta gosht ke baghair...

Doner khaya, grills khaeen... Fish and chips khaey, pizza khaya, different types of burgers khaey... Aik din Zurich main Pakistani bhi khaya...

Pait hi nahi bharta gosht ke baghair...

Doner khaya, grills khaeen... Fish and chips khaey, pizza khaya, different types of burgers khaey... Aik din Zurich main Pakistani bhi khaya...

Switzerland kay museum me Pakistani looted money dekhi?

log kahan ke kese lage?

prague kyon nahi gaye?

Drive in local street for few minutes then you will be fine. Losing confidence is age factor or unkown fear factor ...
I don't know.. I was in a taxi going to my hotel from airport.. and the taxi driver crossed a red light... I asked him why.. he said I didn't notice that the red signal was only for buses... I don't know what was he saying... For me it was a little difference.. plus.. on a traffic light, when the left turn light turned green, he moved forward and then waited for the incoming traffic to clear... Apparently, both our left turn and the incoming traffic had green signal to move at the same time... Then I lost all my confidence...

Switzerland kay museum me Pakistani looted money dekhi?

log kahan ke kese lage?

prague kyon nahi gaye?
Bhai I had only 12 days...

log kahan ke kese lage?
Sab se achay german.. then French..

I don't know.. I was in a taxi going to my hotel from airport.. and the taxi driver crossed a red light... I asked him why.. he said I didn't notice that the red signal was only for buses... I don't know what was he saying... For me it was a little difference.. plus.. on a traffic light, when the left turn light turned green, he moved forward and then waited for the incoming traffic to clear... Apparently, both our left turn and the incoming traffic had green signal to move at the same time... Then I lost all my confidence...
hikmet driving lessons lelete

12 days alot if you drive Einstein

Sab se achay german.. then French.

ach du liebe!!

kyon? sab line me khare the isliye?

Yeah right... And that's why I took my international license with me... But the first day and Swiss/ French traffic too away all my confidence... Phir Eurail pass pe guzara Kia...

hikmet driving lessons lelete

ach du liebe!!

kyon? sab line me khare the isliye?
Only German and French offered me help in loading my luggage in the train... Swiss and Dutch never even asked me or even said thank you if I gave them space to pass or whatever...

Sab se achay german.. then French..
Yeah , first time in London faced all type of weird driving experience then i handover car back to my friend. Sometime traffic rules are not that simple. Specially , if all your life ride on free ways and simple signal rules you followed then it is difficult to keep distinction the rules between public transport and personal transport in European or Scandinavian ..

Yeah right... And that's why I took my international license with me... But the first day and Swiss/ French traffic too away all my confidence... Phir Eurail pass pe guzara Kia...

khair hai.

germany autobahn to chalate seedha seedha.

uae me kese chala lete ho?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom