What's new

India lifts ban on 4G in Kashmir under US pressure

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

So India is slowly coming to senses. First surrendered to China after US cold shoulder, now gradually lifting restrictions in Kashmir. Next Modi will take back farm laws, mark my words.

Yet the shameless Sanghis on this forum will defend all this portraying it yet another success story of Modi G.

Yet the shameless Sanghis on this forum will defend all this portraying it yet another success story of Modi G.

Their whole nation is imulating germans support for hitler.

regards

So India is slowly coming to senses. First surrendered to China after US cold shoulder, now gradually lifting restrictions in Kashmir. Next Modi will take back farm laws, mark my words.

Almost all threads are BS theories or click baits. If only your cricket team had this consistency.

Rumor is restoration of 4G in Kashmir was a precondition for Biden to talk to Modi.

There seems to be some truth to that. Egypt and Saudi Arabia released a couple of people as well.

Rumor is restoration of 4G in Kashmir was a precondition for Biden to talk to Modi.

There seems to be some truth to that. Egypt and Saudi Arabia released a couple of people as well.
lies fakenewj! 56 boobie is not a weakman! no one can blackmail Siri Boobie g!

Yup, Aljazera reporter just get released

Back
Top Bottom