What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

Thats great, yet both our nations have people who are starving.

Yes but matter of fact is Indian economy and growth is not a select oriented.Building n pilling up nukes isnt a big deal n neither a criteria of positive growth.Cant deny dat poor number r still here but cant b vanished in days.And dats wats goin on slowly by alover growth.The only boon is our polititians,If india wud ve been so lucky that they cud be vapourised together in a day....we would surely have been somwhr else on high marks years back.

india is behind in nuke weapons, deal with it.

india is behind in nuke weapons, deal with it.

i can feel the fear for india within your heart...
if feel secure with the word " india is behind in nuke weapons",then keep it up :tup:

A personal advice to you...
Any time you feel the fear for india & it's rising power recite it 3 times" we have more nukes than india".believe me you will feel a great relief.:D

i can feel the fear for india within your heart...
if feel secure with the word " india is behind in nuke weapons",then keep it up :tup:

A personal advice to you...
Any time you feel the fear for india & it's rising power recite it 3 times" we have more nukes than india".believe me you will feel a great relief.:D

i can feel something in your post its your internal fear of nukes which is coming out son.....:pakistan:

i can feel something in your post its your internal fear of nukes which is coming out son.....:pakistan:

i know,i know you have recite the above mentioned mantra 3 times..
good for you & you see how confidently you have written the post...:azn: keep it up!!!:tup::tup:

Your own media, which has reported the same thing plenty of times.

IOW, your media is rubbish.

129711bikes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom