What's new

India-Japan ties worrying China?

Since I've done enough answering, Chinese people please explain the following - what in the hell where you doing when this happened?

300px-Japanese_Occupation_-_Map.jpg

1,320,000 KIA, 1,797,000 WIA, 120,000 MIA, and 17,000,000–22,000,000 civilians dead

Japanese losses 480,00 dead, 520,000 wounded, and 430,000 sick;

To the poster who is saying we speak in English, what language are you speaking in? :P

As for Indian languages, we still today have 28 constitutionally recognized languages in which majority of people do their day to day life.

But again, first explain the result of that war since you guys keep claiming that you're so good at it. :P

Bl[i]tZ;2445820 said:
He stayed in India for like 45 years till his death. That's pretty long compared to US standards. You become a US citizen five years after you become a PR. :P

Oops sorry, my previous post was wrong.

What I should have said, is that the Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal. And he traveled in what is now modern-day India.

Since of course, India never existed until the British colonialists created it, out of the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

Bl[i]tZ;2445826 said:
Since I've done enough answering, Chinese people please explain the following - what in the hell where you doing when this happened?

We fought against those who tried to colonize us, and we ended up on the winning side of WW2. Which is why we have a permanent seat in the UN Security Council. :azn:

India on the other hand, was created by the British colonialists. And consequently enslaved by them for over 200 years.

Indians never ever fought back. They got Gandhi to beg the British, since that is all they could do.

Opium produced by British India was forced onto Qing China. :P

The Arrow War (1856–1860) [2nd Opium War] saw another disastrous defeat for China. The subsequent passing of the humiliating Treaty of Tianjin in 1856 and the Beijing Conventions of 1860 opened up more of the country to foreign penetrations and more ports for their vessels. Hong Kong was ceded over to the British. Thus, the "unequal treaties system" was established. Heavy indemnities had to be paid by China, and more territory and control were taken over by the foreign

Although the British were delayed by the Indian Mutiny of 1857, they followed up the Arrow Incident in 1856 and attacked Guangzhou from the Pearl River. The governor of Guangdong and Guangxi provinces, Yeh Mingchen, ordered all Chinese soldiers manning the forts not to resist the British incursion. After taking the fort near Guangzhou with little effort, the British Army attacked Guangzhou.

Indian soldiers (serving under the British Raj) also got to whoop the Chinese. :P

Conclusion - The India under Britsh rule which you're mocking and rightly so invaded and you lost to them as well. :)

Like I said before, we humiliated you easily in 1962, even though back then our economies were the same size.

Today, our economy is FOUR times larger than yours, with commensurate military spending. Our relative power vis-a-vis India has increased exponentially. :lol:

And the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they cannot possibly win a war against China. And they also admitted that the gap in capabilities is increasing more and more every day.

You remember that there are sanctions against you guys right? The only weapon systems that you manufacture are ones that are not yet proved to be effective. We get all the goodies you so badly want; remember the Phalcon? Evens things out more than a bit, I think.

Don't worry about what our Chiefs say. They do that to get additional funding, similar to how the Americans were suggesting that he U.S. air force was in danger of losing their edge post Cope India 2004. A bit of education on how funding lobbying works in a democracy might serve you better.

You remember that there are sanctions against you guys right? The only weapon systems that you manufacture are ones that are not yet proved to be effective. We get all the goodies you so badly want; remember the Phalcon? evens things out more than a bit, I think.

Don't worry about what our Chiefs say. They do that to get additional funding, similar to how the Americans were suggesting that he U.S. air force was in danger of losing their edge post Cope India 2004. A bit of education on how funding lobbying works in a democracy might serve you better.

So basically, we get to spend most of our defence budget (2nd largest in the world) on our own indigenous defence industries. Which ends up increasing our technological base, and keeps the jobs and the money at home.

While India spends their money on foreign-weapons, sending their money overseas to improve the lives of already-rich Europeans? :lol:

Now China is able to mass produce all our own indigenous weapon systems, and now we are the 6th largest exporter of weapons systems in the world. We also have technologies like ASBM, ASAT and 5-th generation fighter technologies that India could only dream about doing on their own.

Not to mention that we have the largest industrial base on the planet. In times of war, we can produce limitless numbers of our own indigenous weapons systems, while India will have to buy them from overseas.

All in all... it's a good deal I think. :azn:

Their indigenous industry is doing cutting edge R&D

Let me post a few links

This one is their intent to copy the AK 47 (the video is not by Indians but by a Pakistani)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bl[i]tZ;2445826 said:

300px-Japanese_Occupation_-_Map.jpg

1,320,000 KIA, 1,797,000 WIA, 120,000 MIA, and 17,000,000–22,000,000 civilians dead

Japanese losses 480,00 dead, 520,000 wounded, and 430,000 sick;

To the poster who is saying we speak in English, what language are you speaking in? :P

As for Indian languages, we still today have 28 constitutionally recognized languages in which majority of people do their day to day life.

But again, first explain the result of that war since you guys keep claiming that you're so good at it. :P
LOL.......... look at yourselves first! China fought Japan for 8 years, but you guys were ruled by Islam for 800 years and then by the Anglos for 200 years.

First you lost the hindus river valley, the heartland of the original dharmic civilization to the Ghaznavid in the 10th century. It's still lost today.
Ghaznavids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then all of northern india was taken by the Sultans.
Delhi Sultanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then Timur became your worse nightmare and Mughals finished the conquest of the subcontinent. Completely subjugating all the hindu kingdoms for hundreds of years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Indian_campaign
Mughal Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys gained independence for only about 100 years from the Islamic overlords (thanks to Shivaji Maharaj) until the Anglo overlords came and crush you guys again!
Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Anglo-Maratha War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems being under the boots of foreign conquerors for 1000 years gave you indians an inferiority complex, so you keep dreaming that our Chinese civilization is just as weak as hindu civilization.

^I guess its better to kill each other by the millions, like the chinese empires?

SC, talk something constructive for once. the tom foolery is getting boring

^I guess its better to kill each other by the millions, like the chinese empires?

SC, talk something constructive for once. the tom foolery is getting boring
I'm replying to Blitz. It's always indians who derail threads with insecurity displays.

I'm replying to Blitz. It's always indians who derail threads with insecurity displays.

one wrong doesn't justify another. its a pity to watch two asians ridiculing each other about who was exploited more by foreign powers.
this behavior doesn't suit any decent human.

but the bash china derail is started by indians trying to agitate chinese members, anyway thanks to sinochallenger since he was able to tidy up time-course of ancient great game in sequence, an eye-opener to history of foreign successive exploitation on indian subcontinent

Like I said before, we humiliated you easily in 1962, even though back then our economies were the same size.

Today, our economy is FOUR times larger than yours, with commensurate military spending. Our relative power vis-a-vis India has increased exponentially. :lol:

And the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they cannot possibly win a war against China. And they also admitted that the gap in capabilities is increasing more and more every day.
IN 1962 WAR
10,000 indian army vs 80,000 china army which is 8 times more but the number of army men killed is 1383 vs 722. how pathetic for brave of prc.
in that war india is not using airforce and nehru also gave order to retrive.

today in india china border both having similar strength of army but after 2 year it may more 1 lakh extra army deployment from indian side.basically most(70-80%) part of the indian army is in upper(north-west-east) side of india. so all they combine to give quick and huge punch. for china east ,west and south part (except tibet) army have to cross 2000-6000 km(straight but its more in road route) to reach in tibet.
india taking c130 hercules and c17 globemaster for heavy transport.china dont have heavy transport like c17 and if they have ,so they have to cross 2000-5500 km to reach for heavy deployment .

indian airforce is more qualitative and experience strength than china.

indian navy have real time experience and more modern and powerful navy than china.the main thing is indian navy present in andaman island.

europian african and most asian country are left side of china. so for export import they r bound to use malacca straight or karakoram highway for short route and cheap transport. in mallaca side indian navy present at nicober island and for karakoram ,indian army present in siachin kargil side to checkmate.

in today generation war u can't win a war on land sea or air and its diplomatic and media.
at the time of war, most country will support india. due to communist party ,south china oil conflict,us china cold war,taking aircraft carrier,increase naval strength in south china and indian
ocean also,india histroy of not attack any country first from 1000 years,tibetian freedom movement and dalai lama support,want to strong sco camp by adding member,europian and west country dont want any block will arise against them.if russia china india create a block its challenge for them to counter and take control of oil gas and also islamic country.so for this reason they r bound to support india. they dont want to see china or russia as global power.

the chinese seem to be worried about everything.... India-Japan, India-US, India-Vietnam, SCS, Taiwan, Australia(US Marines), Russia etc etc.
chinese need to work on improving ur relations with countries rather, and stop their unpeaceful activities.

Why worry about India? regardless of whom you want to form alliance and what ever your intention, as long as we hold the strategic ground in Tibet and control the water valve, we can defeat you any time and in any circumstance...flowlessly: what most tragic...hunger or dehydration...we can made that both happen to India.

the Japanese war has badly hurt the chinese minds forever...

Not at all, in fact we feels more relief than ever: when you know your problem it's easy to find the cure. Same for Japanese, it's better know enemy sooner than later...these Japneses hided in Chinese shadow , sucking our culture, writting and know how for millenium until they expose the true color...now we know how to fix them...we didn't give them a single inch of advantage or benefit since then, as typical example of experimental fusion nuclear reactor, China has voted for the installation to be in europe rather Japan.

Why worry about India? regardless of whom you want to form alliance and what ever your intention, as long as we hold the strategic ground in Tibet and control the water valve, we can defeat you any time and in any circumstance...flowlessly: what most tragic...hunger or dehydration...we can made that both happen to India.

Not at all, in fact we feels more relief than ever: when you know your problem it's easy to find the cure. Same for Japanese, it's better know enemy sooner than later...these Japneses hided in Chinese shadow , sucking our culture, writting and know how for millenium until they expose the true color...now we know how to fix them...we didn't give them a single inch of advantage or benefit since then, as typical example of experimental fusion nuclear reactor, China has voted for the installation to be in europe rather Japan.

If you are not worried then relax. You seem to be the one who has an itch at the wrong place.

About Indian problem and cure, just try. You may lose a hand that is handy in an itchy situation. Pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom