What's new

India-Japan ties worrying China?

Remember, before the British came, the subcontinent was comprised of many independent Kingdoms.

It was the British colonialists who united and created the entity known as "India". Which was later split in half when the Muslims demanded their own homeland, something which will be repeated in the future when the Muslim population in India increases.

But this creation of the British colonialists has failed quite badly, in fact it has more poverty and starvation than even Sub-Saharan Africa. It would be better off in it's natural state - as many independent kingdoms. :lol:

Winston Churchill said, "Glass, China and Reputation are easily cracked and never well mended"...Chinese are known for mass misinformation of their pupolation, so they bcome like you

Remember, before the British came, the subcontinent was comprised of many independent Kingdoms.

It was the British colonialists who united and created the entity known as "India". Which was later split in half when the Muslims demanded their own homeland, something which will be repeated in the future when the Muslim population in India increases.

But this creation of the British colonialists has failed quite badly, in fact it has more poverty and starvation than even Sub-Saharan Africa. It would be better off in it's natural state - as many independent kingdoms. :lol:

We are still today a decentralized country. Every state has its own culture and traditions but that doesn't translate into weakness. Its the various qualities of the different people of India, that make us unique. In India you won't get bored by having to look at exactly similar 1.4 billion other people. Unity in diversity! :)

And just so that you know :)

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA said: India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.

Well, I don't know Chinese history at all so I don't know what was the situation in China historically but glad to know that you've so much interest in Indian history (even though flawed and distorted). :P

Winston Churchill said, "Glass, China and Reputation are easily cracked and never well mended"...
Chinese are known for mass misinformation of their pupolation, so they bcome like you

So now you think even Western sources are Chinese propaganda? How amazing. :lol:

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Bl[i]tZ;2445774 said:
We are still today a decentralized country. Every state has its own culture and traditions but that doesn't translate into weakness. Its the various qualities of the different people of India, that make us unique. In India you won't get bored by having to look at exactly similar 1.4 billion other people. Unit in diversity! :)

And just so that you know :)

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA said: India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.

Hu Shih was an ambassador for the RoC, not the PRC. :lol:

Secondly, the Buddha was born in Nepal, everyone knows this.

India always tries to steal culture from their neighbours, like claiming that Buddha was born in India (when he was actually born in Nepal), or claiming the Indus Valley Civilization and its inventions... despite the IVC being located almost entirely in Pakistan. :rofl:

Actually Winston's understanding of India is explained by his following quote

India would break up into pieces within a few years of its being granted Independence. It did not; :)

So now you think even Western sources are Chinese propaganda? How amazing. :lol:

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Hu Shih was an ambassador for the RoC, not the PRC. :lol:

Secondly, the Buddha was born in Nepal, everyone knows this.

India always tries to steal culture from their neighbours, like claiming that Buddha was born in India (when he was actually born in Nepal), or claiming the Indus Valley Civilization and its inventions... despite the IVC being located almost entirely in Pakistan. :rofl:

Enlightenment Gautama was famously seated under a pipal tree—now known as the Bodhi tree—in Bodh Gaya, India, when he vowed never to arise until he had found the truth.

For the remaining 45 years of his life, the Buddha is said to have traveled in the Gangetic Plain, in what is now Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and southern Nepal :)

Died c. 483 BCE (aged 80)
Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh, today in India

i didnt say that.
but Winston Churchill said, "Glass, China and Reputation are easily cracked and never well mended"
poor chiense only see,hear and discuss what the ccp shows, tells and wants them to discuss..

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Bl[i]tZ;2445784 said:
Enlightenment Gautama was famously seated under a pipal tree—now known as the Bodhi tree—in Bodh Gaya, India, when he vowed never to arise until he had found the truth.

For the remaining 45 years of his life, the Buddha is said to have traveled in the Gangetic Plain, in what is now Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and southern Nepal :)

in China this info must be banned. poor chinese.

As for Indus Valley Civilization, it is from 3300–1300 BCE; :)

While Islam in India entered somewhere in 600 AD.

So by that logic, there could be two explanations,

1. Muslims today in the Indian subcontinent are the people who had migrated to India.

2. They are Hindus or other religions who were or by themselves converted to Islam.

In either way, it proves the point that the modern day Pakistan (which is home to the Indus Valley civilization ) which is majority of muslims

are either

1. migrants who had nothing to do with Indus Valley Civilization.

2. descendants of ancient Indians to whom we also owe our descent.

So our claim stands justified.

With both countries having nukes.. it doesn't matter who fears who.. but reality sinks in if war happens.. both countries erased off map.. same applies for china india.

no if things go nuclear, China will survive, but India will cease to exist.

Modern Japan and 1930 Japan are uncomparable. That's like saying Mongolia is still a great military power to be feared because 800 years ago their horse cavalry dominated the entire world.

Bl[i]tZ;2445784 said:

LOL, the Buddha was born in Nepal. This is a fact.

He travelled in India, sure. But I have travelled to Europe as well, does that mean I am European? :rofl:

i didnt say that.
but Winston Churchill said, "Glass, China and Reputation are easily cracked and never well mended"
poor chiense only see,hear and discuss what the ccp shows, tells and wants them to discuss..

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

in China this info must be banned. poor chinese.

History is their Achilles heel, the only things they remember are what is convenient for them. That's why they keep harking back to 1962 & almost never mention Chinghis Khan making kheema out of them. They don't think that is relevant but somehow think that India in 1962 is comparable to Indian in 2011.

Indians bring in Japan, but truth is Japan only captured 1/3 our territory, and held it for 8 years, using millions of soldiers.

A few thousand British enslaved Indians for 200 years so badly, they speak English now, and forced them to be field slaves growing cotton and sugar.

He travelled in India, sure. But I have travelled to Europe as well, does that mean I am European? :rofl:

Err... you would be if you stayed all your life there & never went back to China.

Indians bring in Japan, but truth is Japan only captured 1/3 our territory, and held it for 8 years, using millions of soldiers.

A few thousand British enslaved Indians for 200 years so badly, they speak English now, and forced them to be field slaves growing cotton and sugar.

Okay! So what's your excuse? According to you, we had no choice but you? Did you volunteer to be a slave?

He stayed in India for like 45 years till his death. That's pretty long compared to US standards. You become a US citizen five years after you become a PR. :P

They don't think that is relevant but somehow think that India in 1962 is comparable to Indian in 2011.

Like I said before, we humiliated you easily in 1962, even though back then our economies were the same size.

Today, our economy is FOUR times larger than yours, with commensurate military spending. Our relative power vis-a-vis India has increased exponentially. :lol:

And the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they cannot possibly win a war against China. And they also admitted that the gap in capabilities is increasing more and more every day.

Back
Top Bottom