What's new

India-Japan ties worrying China?

it is in every country.. but its like peanuts compared to the chinese where everything is controlled completely...no freedom of expression....they feed their population only what they want them to hear...

Oh yes we are so misinform we had double digits growth for 25 years our economy is 5 x india our foreign ex is 10x india, dam with so little info to go on we still managed to get where we are today, think about it frog in the well.

Oh yes we are so misinform we had double digits growth for 25 years our economy is 5 x india our foreign ex is 10x india, dam with so little info to go on we still managed to get where we are today, think about it frog in the well.
yes u also happen to have the Largest Completely/totally Controlled Poulation in the World. which cant even raise its voice... n is everyday fed on fabricated information by govt controlled media

yes u also happen to have the Largest Completely/totally Controlled Poulation in the World. which cant even raise its voice... n is everyday fed on fabricated information by govt controlled media

while Indian govt. stashes away millions in swiss banks and stops the lokpal bill from getting passed.
there is plenty of mud to go slinging around, I suggest you focus on issues concerning India.

As long as we kicked your assss in 1962 and we are 25 years ahead of india in everything thank you very much we are so happy to be controlled by our government.:rofl:

the chinese are a lot of oppressed population....their are still under some masters like earlier.. now it is ccp...

As long as we kicked your assss in 1962 and we are 25 years ahead of india in everything thank you very much we are so happy to be controlled by our government.:rofl:
25 years.. i think in the chinese books it must be China ahead of US by 200 years, by Russia by 300, by Japan by 400 and by India by 500 years and rest fo world by 1000 yrs... and i am sure all of them will beleive..

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

what would you call our starving and malnourished millions?
a poor person be it anywhere in the world...in China or Africa or USA
was it that difficult for u ^^ try Oxford

when GOI deliberately ignores the well being of Indians, I'd be inclined to call the impoverished indians oppressed as well.

It is not my concern to school you, and given your attitude I don't see you lasting here for too long either.

25 years.. i think in the chinese books it must be China ahead of US by 200 years, by Russia by 300, by Japan by 400 and by India by 500 years and rest fo world by 1000 yrs... and i am sure all of them will beleive..

From The Economist:

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

The lag in social progress is much longer. A child’s odds of surviving past their fifth birthday are as bad in India today as they were in China in the 1970s.

India is 40 years behind China in terms of development indicators.

Do you think The Economist is Chinese propaganda now? :rofl:

We already signed them up to get rid of the US dollar. Naoto Kan seems more pro-China than at first expected.

To all dear Indian friends, here is an unwarranted advice - if you're going to type anything make a point. The "50 cent army" on PDF gets paid 50 cents a day or less depending on the no. of thei posts. Its their job to type more even if it doesn't make any sense. Say anything unfavorable about China on any major forum and you'll be bombarded with ad hominem attacks.

50 cents chinese army Chennai Centre for China Studies » China

China’s web spin doctors spread subversive propaganda | memeburn

National sentiment controlled by rumors | ChinaHush

These lies have been integrated so deep into the Chinese mainstream that the even folks with little access to the internet or TV still believe them. Its disgusting

Courtesy - bigwin80

^^^ So now it is the CPC that is ordering the 50 cent Army to attack India?

Oops... remember what happened the last time that the CPC was angry with India? :lol:

-1962-

Back
Top Bottom