What's new

India, Japan pantomime message to China

Japan is part of the US Alliance of developed countries such as UK, France, Germany South Korea(sort of)m and other European nations.

India is, well not. Indians can only be the junior partner in such an "alliance" if nothing else, the Japanese weapons will always be better, the Japanese forces will always be more educated and well trained as well as better paid, the Japanese will have the backings of US.

China is trying to establish a new world order, not out of boredom, but necessity. The old order has no room for China with US as the one on top and the developed countries on tier two and China can only be on the bottom.

It is better if India is looking to establish its own power rather than alliance with a world order that pretty much puts you on the bottom of the food chain.

LOL! :lol:

Like India gives a damn about statuses in alliance.

The relations with Japan and West benefit India economically and strategically far more than being non-aligned during cold-war or Pro-Chinese during Korean war.

Currently improvement in relations with US and Japan is due to historic stance of Chinese attempt to contain India. Which i doubt will ever change.

Nope.India already declared that it'll not join any block that aimed to contain China.Its not India's policy to gang up.but we always have to keep an eye on China,and all of our engagement is bilateral.and it doesn't need common culture,ideology or economic development to form a group.just common goal and interest can unite them.

Its not India's policy to gang up. but we always have to keep an eye on China
Contradiction?

BTW, I was wondering what happened to Non-aligned movement. Did India just trash it? :angel:

I can only argue with people who have read enough about society and economy. Definitely you have not , every society has to go through this weather you like it or not. And when you see in from other side , you will find that those products help more humanity than you can believe . For you general information i would just like you to know that World has 4 billion people living under US$1500 . Do you really believe , that it is fair that these people should not get things are cheaper rates and should not avail what is meant for humans. They represent majority of humanity.

It's just that Indians can't beat Chinese anymore in this game as they have captured every bit of it. I have seen many reports that many Indians tried to compete with Chinese by producing cheap and copied goods, but could not take compete with their prices. Chinese Government finances such industries where as in India = No response.

:lol: what's with the false flag dude - ashamed of your commie flag?

Its in none of the fore mentioned countries interest to **** off china, unless they don't like chinese money and hope their economies stall, yet they (Japan in particular) seem quite adamant about it. How would an anti-china block work then?

money is just a part of helping india's neighbor countries. the most importance is they have the same interest with china. china should share both interest and money to help them. the so-called anti-china is just on their mouth and word. none of them dare to confront face-to-face with china. that is why both japan and india are handling fire from its hand to each other. japan also wants to utilize India and other countries to distract china. china just need to remain focusing on Japan. because japan is making plots against china, china must build military far stronger than japan. that is enough to deal with all of them.

I can only argue with people who have read enough about society and economy. Definitely you have not , every society has to go through this weather you like it or not. And when you see in from other side , you will find that those products help more humanity than you can believe . For you general information i would just like you to know that World has 4 billion people living under US$1500 . Do you really believe , that it is fair that these people should not get things are cheaper rates and should not avail what is meant for humans. They represent majority of humanity.

It's just that Indians can't beat Chinese anymore in this game as they have captured every bit of it. I have seen many reports that many Indians tried to compete with Chinese by producing cheap and copied goods, but could not take compete with their prices. Chinese Government finances such industries where as in India = No response.

So you are really selling the story China copies to save all those poor people? LOL, what have you read about society and behaviour in particular?

Contradiction?

BTW, I was wondering what happened to Non-aligned movement. Did India just trash it? :angel:

its not a contradiction..India will never join a multinational group to contain china,but for our defence,we have to keep an eye on China's activities..and FYI,India still holding Non-Alignment Movement as the cornerstone of their Foreign Policy.or else,you'd see we'd join either in USA's camp or Russian camp a long ago.but thats the bliss of NAM,we're close friend of both,we're buying weapons from both,some weapons even so-called "Friends" is still only dreaming to buy..

Contradiction?

Hey, we are still friends with China...right? and with Japan as well. CCP mouthpiece is bashing Japan for being a burglar and stealing its alliances and advising India to not be friends with Japan - what does that tell you about our non aligned policy? hehehe.

You wouldn't be so gungho about it if you spent your lifetime inventing something and when you release it in the market a couple of days later you see a chinese copy of it selling at 1/10th the price.

Too bad both China and India are not at that stage of development. Read posts carefully before making comments. No nation or human is angel, most will only protect their interest. When we are at that stage of development, we can talk about luxury of protecting IP, etc. Basic economic development first, feeding the hungry first, then we can start talking about making fancy products. China is just doing what it needs to be done to feed its masses and develop basic infrastructure ect.

Of course, I know humans or corporations need economic incentives to develop products, but to what extent have those inventions products of economic incentives? Did Newton/Einstein etc need economic incentives? For profit organizations need financial returns, but how much is enough to reach that equilibrium, under which it would benefit both the world and the inventors/corporations?

:lol: what's with the false flag dude - ashamed of your commie flag?

So any Indian disagreeing with you is false flag? Nice accusation there. I disagree with actually majority of Chinese members on lots of issues.

Too bad both China and India are not at that stage of development. Read posts carefully before making comments. No nation or human is angel, most will only protect their interest. When we are at that stage of development, we can talk about luxury of protecting IP, etc. Basic economic development first, feeding the hungry first, then we can start talking about making fancy products. China is just doing what it needs to be done to feed its masses and develop basic infrastructure ect.

Of course, I know humans or corporations need economic incentives to develop products, but to what extent have those inventions products of economic incentives? Did Newton/Einstein etc need economic incentives? For profit organizations need financial returns, but how much is enough to reach that equilibrium, under which it would benefit both the world and the inventors/corporations?

So any Indian disagreeing with you is false flag? Nice accusation there. I disagree with actually majority of Chinese members on lots of issues.

Dude...You and your posts are really sensible..You are the 2nd poster after China Dragon with whom it is worth discussing any topic.

See the issue with India and China relationship is not only about INDIA and China but again, China and its support for Pakistan has definitely created a trust deficit between the two nations. It is our impression that China would like to contain India by arming and supporting states like Pakistan,BD and Sri Lanka against India....So in that sense it is natural that India will definitely allign with Japan as Japan has money,technology and trustability with India for good amount of time with India....

Contradiction?

No, China's greed is the new threat for Asian countries.

It reminds me of Obama's comment to the effect that if every Chinese has same living standard as American, the earth has not enough resources. As if we Chinese are doomed to live subpar life, while Americans were all born with silver spoon. Wouldn't it a better and more humane approach that each human being on earth live sufficient and modest life? Chinese and Indian's life improve a bit while Americans try not to be so wasteful?

But alas, I am always a romantic guy that underestimates selfishness of humanity. The developed world will try its hardest to maintain current world order.

respect sir..:police:

Wow never thought a chinese would be giving lessons on the virtues of plagiarism and cyber theft. Any way you look at it - it's called stealing and you are masters of it.

You are right, a nation's power has nothing to do with its decision making power, that's why the BRICS is such a solid group and India objects in no way to a BRICS bank with China.

As to the second thing, I guess you would know about the Weed wouldn't you.

India is number 4? IF you are talking about the list I think you are talking about then that list is stupid. I'm pretty sure there was a thread here that listed the reasons why it is so I won't bring up again.

But the nations you listed? All except Australia has sold or is selling you weapons, all have Per capita you can't achieve in this century, all are strong Allies of Americans with access to latest Tech.

BTW

Total Tonnage of warships in the world, Japan fourth

Number of warships in service worldwide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World military spending

France, Japan, UK all spend more and Germany spends just a little less, but has way way less troops and part of their expenditures are covered by US too, which is not included here.

So before you want me to stop smoking, maybe you should stop it first.

@Minjitta

We are speaking in English, of course I will use terms used by the English speaking countries. If we were having this discussion in Chinese there would be no world order.

Besides, China wants more of its own old system rather than the American system.
You're right India is in no way number 4 right now in terms of Miltary power. In 7-10 years it will be for sure with a declining West and growing capacity itself but no- not today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow never thought a chinese would be giving lessons on the virtues of plagiarism and cyber theft. Any way you look at it - it's called stealing and you are masters of it.

Cyber theft? plagiarism? Where did those concepts come from? I was talking about technology transfer, reverse engineering. But you want to sling mud and twist other people's words, go ahead.

Plus, whether something is plagiarism or not is defined by rules and regulations, not by your common sense guts feeling. Otherwise, shall we humans all go back and trace who stole whose knowhows in history? This is why it's so important that developing countries should negotiate as a team and set international laws that are both fair to developed and developing countries.

But if India wishes to invent/develop everything from scratch, go ahead. I am not sure why any country would want to waste precious resources but perpetually lag behind developed countries for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom