What's new

India, Israel planned to hit Kahuta in early ‘80s

At that time the US were a**-kissing pak due to the war in afghanistan. Now they'll be wishing that they did not warn pak. The pak wouldnt have been a nuclear power.

At that time the US were a**-kissing pak due to the war in afghanistan. Now they'll be wishing that they did not warn pak. The pak wouldnt have been a nuclear power.

Do you think that without US we would had not responsded. Indra gandi was a fantaic and so was Zia-ul-haq and times were not when she broke pakistan into half, we would had responseded equally destroying your lab.:sniper:

Do you really think we would allow you to have a successfull nuclear plan after the assault even if it was initiated by Israel?
Zia introduced insurgency into Kashmir, he would have done ten time worse to to pay back the favor.

Be glad that Indra backed off.

“The Asian Age” reported this in its report published on Sunday from London quoting details revealed by investigative journalists Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark in their new book, Deception: Pakistan, the United States and the Global Weapons Conspiracy.

Anybody got it yet..?
Please let me know if its worth reading.

Well first things first the hell with indra and Israel you see in regards to US informing us we knew as well besides them telling us i have researched on this matter and found it to be true ISI had info on this from the start anyhow as far is any attack on Pak soul was said there would be a brutal response back to to India and tensions would lead all the way to the Jew land. Furthermore, my friends let explain the the only real power these days that posses a real threat to Israel is Pak as they know this in regards to Pak being the only muslim nation with nuclear power in the world and also with a mighty airforce that can handle business when needed as we are nothing to F:tsk:K with and india also didnt want a all out war so really in the end it was a dum a__S idea by these to nations i really would like peace with india but it doesnt mean we have to love them as far as the Jews are in this story never real had anything for them and i dont i ever will but theyt cant touch and even if they did touch us they will for sure get hurt badly GOD bless Pakistan :pakistan:.:azn:

Israel never saw Pakistan as a mad anti-semitic country, so there was no reason to attack Pakistan. Indians however are a different bunch when it comes to Pakistan's strategic goals, and we should never expect good coming from them (on country-to-country level, in-person they are great friends).

If you go through the book, you find that supposedly Mossad and RAW planned the mission, then Mossad told it to CIA, and then CIA told it to ISI and the mission went bust. Man how could anyone be more melodramatic than this?

So there goes an "Israeli" plan thanks to these "leaks" from Mossad. Hahaha!

If you guys have any iota of knowledge about Mossad's workings, you would never expect any leaks whatsoever. I mean just see what happened to Syrian nukies few weeks ago. Israelis did the bombing, then told Syria, and then Syria said "Ouch". This is how Mossad (or any sane force) plans their missions, that the enemy comes to know about it well after they are hit.

If at all, Mossad helped Pakistan by figuring out what Indians were upto and then passed those plans on via "friends" to Pakistan.

Do you really think we would allow you to have a successfull nuclear plan after the assault even if it was initiated by Israel?
Zia introduced insurgency into Kashmir, he would have done ten time worse to to pay back the favor.

Be glad that Indra backed off.

Not necessarily. there was a good chance of taking out those reactors, since israelis already had experience against iraq in 1980, and add IAF to that and we could have got a really powerful attacking force.

If the reactor had been taken out, pakistani nuclear program would have dissipated, and then india would be a nuclear power, but pakistan wouldnt be. After that, Zia would be too afraid to continue the kashmir insurgency, coz it would mean possible conflict with a nuclear power.

Indra id the rong thing backing off. despite american warnings, we shoul have attacked, just like israel did in 1980

very enthusiastic response by TOPGUN and i admire it!!!truly literaly and figuratively!!!:chilli:

well i hav done research on my part and its very true, that ISI had already traced this plan out long before CIA licked our b-a-l-l-s and showed there fake sincerity to us. Any way ! lets just put this partial credit to CIA for there temperory alliance.

Just to add on the above issue, may be if your aware, Indo-Israel had planned once again in 1998 to attack kahuta and chashma simultaneously. And it was that time when Pakistan armed forces were on there toes and red alert. In this event again its been said that CIA had informed us. Its like intel info pouring into, from various sources. CIA did informed us again in 1998 but we were on our preparation for any misadventure by these two nations long before there intimation. All our air defences were on red alert and in the mean time they were about to launch the attack we exploded Nuclear bombs. IsraelAF then again dropped the idea and i think they establish some sort of temperory air base in one of the airbases mentioned above in the article.

Any way i would just like to reiterate here, that any misadventure would be surely met by iron fist. And donot think Pakistan as being depicted in rotten bollywood movies or sick weird Indian dramas. We are a real nation with rich warrior :sniper:heritage.

Pakistan Zinadabad
:pakistan:

.... we shoul have attacked, just like israel did in 1980

We! hahahha! Su-47 sahib, keep this lentil-based "reaction" under check please. Beano would surely help.

FYI, Israel attacked "under-construction" reactors in Iraq first, and now in Syria. This is what we call "advanced planning".

Pakistani reactor (made in Canada) is in Karachi, and the other one is in Khoshab and both are "working" reactors.

The place called "Kahuta" has no reactor (period) and it sits right next to Islamabad. Let me say that again, it is a lab Su sahib a Lab that designs and tests centrifuges. The actual deployment of these centrifuges is somewhere under the mountainous terrain.

There is no comparison between what Iraq was doing vs. us in Pakistan.

The only thing I see is that RAW got duped by Mossad as it passed on the plans to CIA and then CIA "shared" it with Pakistan.

Didn't know Indians were so gullible.

If you go through the book, you find that supposedly Mossad and RAW planned the mission, then Mossad told it to CIA, and then CIA told it to ISI and the mission went bust. Man how could anyone be more melodramatic than this?

So there goes an "Israeli" plan thanks to these "leaks" from Mossad. Hahaha!

:crazy:

May i ask you why state of the art and shrude intel agency such as MOSSAD, would be bothered to share such intel of attacking Pakistan with another friendly agency like CIA?
Are you suggesting that MOSSAD wanted the good grace of CIA whther to attack Pakistan or not?:woot:
Or your imagining that one weekend night both agencies sat for drinks and
perhaps unfortunately MOSSAD leaked out to CIA about there plans for attacking Pakistan kaz off higher intoxication level in MOSSAD?:woot:

Am unclear what did you exactly meant!!!:pop:

has anyone read PILLARS OF FIRE by Steve Shagan.
this fantasy has been taken from here.! dont believe in it - India maybe our bitter enemy but until or unless the rigid Indian military mind is completely sure of the 100% success of any such venture'e they will never try it. India went into EPAK(BD) when they ensured they had overwhelming odds over the beleagured Pak Garrison in BD.

Like I said in the other thread, Pakistan had newly acquired F-16s back in the early 80s. India would have caused itself massive problems had it gone through with this foolish plan.

:crazy:

May i ask you why state of the art and shrude intel agency such as MOSSAD, would be bothered to share such intel of attacking Pakistan with another friendly agency like CIA?
Are you suggesting that MOSSAD wanted the good grace of CIA whther to attack Pakistan or not?:woot:
Or your imagining that one weekend night both agencies sat for drinks and
perhaps unfortunately MOSSAD leaked out to CIA about there plans for attacking Pakistan kaz off higher intoxication level in MOSSAD?:woot:

Am unclear what did you exactly meant!!!:pop:

Looks like CIA "employed" Mossad to figure out what India was upto. Once they got the confirmation about Indian stupidities, they passed the info on to ISI.

Remember Israel is not anti-Pakistan, and similarly Pak Army has never been anti-Israel. Most of the anti-Semitic vitreol in Pakistan comes from the 2-bit Mullahs or few leftie Arabized Pakistanis. Most of our government and army has no issues with Israel.

If anything, Israel is thankful to Pakistan for beating the crap out of Yasir Arafat during Jordan uprising.

So why the heck Israelis mess up with us?

Anyone can leave the religious mumbo jumbo and see the light or smell the coffee.

Thank you.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom