What's new

India is no pushover, we are not scared of China: Salman Khurshid

Chinese troops have erected tents 19km inside Indian territory: Govt

NEW DELHI: The government on Friday told a parliamentary committee that Chinese troops have pitched tents 19km deep inside the Indian territory in Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir and that efforts are underway to ensure that the status quo is maintained.

Defence secretary Shashi Kant Sharma and some other senior officials informed the parliamentary standing committee on defence that India has deployed forces to "keep a close watch on the border", sources told .

Sharma and other officials appeared before the committee after BJP members Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and Prakash Javadekar wanted to know the actual ground situation in Depsang sector of Ladakh where the Chinese incursion took place in Daulat Beg Oldie area a week ago.

The meeting of the committee was cut short as members were dissatisfied with the insufficient information provided by the officials and they were asked to report back at the next meeting on May 30 with appropriate and exact details of the situation.

The officials told the committee that Indian Army patrols reported on April 16 the presence of Chinese People's Liberation Army in Depsang, pitching tents 19km inside the LAC, the sources said.

They told the panel that as per the established mechanisms, the issue has been taken up at the level of flag meetings and through diplomatic channels to maintain status quo and resolve the issue through existing mechanisms.

The defence ministry officials told the committee that China disputes the international boundary with India and there is no commonly delineated LAC between the two countries.

They said there are a few areas along the border where India and China have differing perceptions of the LAC, the sources said.

Incidents of transgression due to differences in the perception of LAC are taken up with the Chinese side through established mechanisms such as border personnel meetings, flag meetings, hotlines and diplomatic channels, the officials told the panel.

The agenda for today's was welfare of armed forces personnel but the issue related to incursion in Ladakh was added after Naqvi and Javadekar demanded to get the clear picture of the situation and on how the government is handling it.

Naqvi and Javadekar wrote to standing committee chairman Raj Babbar on THursday, saying the situation in Ladakh is "very serious" but the government is not taking it seriously.
Chinese troops have erected tents 19km inside Indian territory: Govt - The Times of India

:D
barcan2255070.jpg

Both of your pics are incredibly identical... BINGO!!!

if you don't get it, it is better to shut the mouth and leave the matter to those for whom it matters.Overreaction much?

This is funny. Too much online activity going on on all defense forums about this. BUT, not a single shot fired by the IA. Tomorrow, the Chinese will probably come in with bulldozers, move IA camp by a few miles and settle there, build homes, coffee shops and internet cafe and probably some trade routing too. India should've reacted. A comparison, try going 500 meters inside the LOC and setup a camp, your 7 times smaller neighbor with a quarter of your military will react first and then will publish stuff online. You don't compromise on your borders and boundaries, this is integrity of your country!

This is funny. Too much online activity going on on all defense forums about this. BUT, not a single shot fired by the IA. Tomorrow, the Chinese will probably come in with bulldozers, move IA camp by a few miles and settle there, build homes, coffee shops and internet cafe and probably some trade routing too. India should've reacted. A comparison, try going 500 meters inside the LOC and setup a camp, your 7 times smaller neighbor with a quarter of your military will react first and then will publish stuff online. You don't compromise on your borders and boundaries, this is integrity of your country!

Hey Pakistani what's wrong with your flags ???

Hey Pakistani what's wrong with your flags ???

Instead of worrying about my flags, take a look outside, the Chinese might be building a house next door. And they'll come to your house and take away your internet. They don't like people like you online wasting others time. And they do this like the Gangnam style

this is even more funnier, well, not surprised to see this coming from a internet strategist and political expert on Indian matters.

There is no need to fire, Chinese army is not irresponsible army to bully others or is not dumb enough to threaten the peace and tranquility that exists in the region.Pakistani army might be stupid enough to carry out the dumb activities, this recent incident happened because there are diverging views on both sides of the border, and this has happened a lot, not the first time.

So I will skip your emotional outburst (woman on period crap) out of my response as I am a real black man (a REAL man if you know what that means). But read your quoted post above........and re-read it. "The Chinese army is not irresponsible army" ..lol.

Bro, they are sitting many miles inside your backyard. And you are talking peace and tranquility. When it's Pakistan its terrorism when its China invading your land in broad day light....."its to be resolved with talks to avoid disturbing the peace and tranquility in the region".

They are about to build a dance studio there offering cheap dance training on the Gangnam style and instead of going in to get your land back......you want to go learn the dance? and you think they are not an 'irresponsible army'??? I am going to stop RIGHT here. It's too funny!

instead of worrying about others, perhaps it might augur well if you can spend a little less time on the internet and stop wasting others time by posting pure B.S stuff.No one likes fools who talk stupidity.

And the stuff coming out of your mouth was.....not stupidity? All I said (and actually in the interest of your country's integrity) was to act and do something about it. Overhead flights, a few times a day by a whole squadron of jets, mass troop deployment, etc, etc. So the other side knows to stop or back off or face the wrath of a large professional force. Instead of understanding and appreciating my point, you are too busy trying to find out why I had acne this morning when I woke up. Well, my man, my personal impurities don't solve the issue of China unofficially invading India. Even for a few miles in this case!

So I will skip your emotional outburst (woman on period crap) out of my response as I am a real black man (a REAL man if you know what that means). But read the your quoted post above........and re-read it. "The Chinese army is not irresponsible army" ..lol. Bro, they are sitting many miles inside your backyard. And you are talking peace. They are about to build a dance studio there offering cheap dance training on the Gangnam style and instead of going in to get your land back......you want to go learn the dance? and you think they are not an 'irresponsible army'??? I am going to stop RIGHT here. It's too funny!

REAL MAN???? LMAO.

guess what???? there is a difference between civilized men and un........ you know what i mean here. as for your stupidity, as i said earlier and read my earlier post, grow that little brain. But as usual, you are retarded one, so better stop replying now.The least i want to hear is suggestions from buch of clowns with no brains and walks around calling himself 'real' man.

Look at all these war animated drawings indians have made in all threads...Just for sec can you guys put this bollywood mentality aside...This is not some super fictious unrealistic movie in the making...your are being whipped again and again by Chinese...

Go through all the threads and tell me who is threatening who and who is creating war hysteria.

PS: Don't give a biased opinion.

do you really need such news to keep your countrymen united?
it is only a opium to make you forget the pain of poverty,choice,economic depression and .........

Yeah we need such news to keep us united while the CCP needs labor camps, internet blocking and torture chambers to keep you clowns low on intelligence and freedom.

Poor Indians, do something about the Chinese incursion, won't you?

Indians used to laugh that China always give warnings only, but now that our military have entered deep inside Indian territory, they are not laughing anymore.

PLA shut these big mouth Indians up pretty quickly.

Now the Indian government, military and media are running around like headless chicken.

Bottom line: don't f**k with China!

Yeah we need such news to keep us united while the CCP needs labor camps, internet blocking and torture chambers to keep you clowns low on intelligence and freedom.
no offence i just want to save your tears crying for such a neighbor of labor camps, torture chambers and clowns .

Double standard by chinese... one side they are saying peaceful solution and the other side they are trying to occupy our land... so they are trying to prove they can't be trusted...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom