What's new

India is just starting the long voyage to naval-power status

China Russia alliance and hurting India ? Do you even realize that all these three countries more or less stand on the same side on international stage.

Russia will never hurt Indian interest and India will never hurt Russia.. all know that.

Russia is siding with China against US. I believe our relationship is better with China than with Russia now. The question is that if Russia/China in one side and US lead western alliance in the other, which side will India choose?

China is not an ally with anybody..russia , India and US can be ally

US will never be allies with Russia. Between US, Russia, China and India. The most likely ally today is Russia/China. These two country are not friends with US.

Russia is siding with China against US. I believe our relationship is better with China than with Russia now. The question is that if Russia/China in one side and US lead western alliance in the other, which side will India choose?

US will never be allies with Russia. Between US, Russia, China and India. The most likely ally today is Russia/China. These two country are not friends with US.

who said that russian and us are not working together..they may not be closest of the friends but they are as good as a partner as china is to us..

As far as i see India always stays neutral because we have so many domestic issues that we don't have time to take sides. We guard our own interests and Russia's.

India will be on Russia's side if there is a direct threat to Russia apart from that i don't see India getting involved in any geo politics. we have our hands full.

And i think that is what all here on PDF will agree :tup: because we have no toilets, full of slums, Rapists, Terrorist attacks, economic slowdown, rupee value crash etc etc

who said that russian and us are not working together..they may not be closest of the friends but they are as good as a partner as china is to us..

Everyone knows that Russia and US are not friends, neither is US and China.

Everyone knows that Russia and US are not friends, neither is US and China.

soryy dude things between Russia and US has improved alot and keep improving after 1991. US now is more concerned with China and in future China will be the biggest threat to US interests just like it was russia in cold war era.

soryy dude things between Russia and US has improved alot and keep improving after 1991. US now is more concerned with China and in future China will be the biggest threat to US interests just like it was russia in cold war era.

Both Russia and China are not friends of US. I don't know why Indians like to ignore this fact.

Both Russia and China are not friends of US. I don't know why Indians like to ignore this fact.
Could you please help me to understand the meaning of FRIEND in your view…US, Russia, China, France, UK, Germany, As per my understanding here no one friend and no one is enemy , all of them is guarding their own interest .

We will choose the side which says "stay out of others' wars and ensure that our territory remains safe".

See, you have to understand that things are not as black and white in the world of international relations and especially, in military relations. There is always a significant part called the 'grey' element where each country, especially in today's scenario has.

This isn't idealism-based cold war era where all democracies were on one side and all non-democracies on the other. It is the real, practical world where national interests must coincide with mutually beneficial relations.

That is what US did when you split from USSR. It came to PRC, propped up its manufacturing sector, sent its jobs over to your bigger neighbour and thus established a double-edged sword: ensured that PRC remained economically entangled enough not to fight a direct conflict, and at the same time earning itself the cooperation of a supposedly 'neutral' country rather than a hostile communist one as in the days of Mao.

There are many international forums where we side with Chinese and Russians, whether it is global warming issue, carbon footprint tax issue in Europe, WTO issue of our poor farmers in both our countries and matters such as Syria where we have conveyed our opinion which is the same as what Russia and China stand for.

But that doesn't make us allies.

Similarly, when you put forth the point of trading, even Japan and PRC trade in billions. But that doesn't make them allies. Heck they despise each other.

It simply states that: This is what suits us and our interests.

The relation between PRC and Russia is no different.

All a matter of convenience.

If you seriously think that Russia is not taking precautions against PRC or vice versa then I suggest you to broaden your horizon of research in international arena.

If India and China have join military exercise, the goal is to gauge each other's strength. China and India are competitors of resources and market. And China with Russia are forming the dictatorship pole in this multipolar world. India will get burn if it choose to play with the fire of China/Russia alliance.

The only choice is for India to side with the democracy if its a true democracy.
And your Point is that USA is a True democracy??
Time and again I keep forgetting the fact that, no country in the whole world is as dangerous as USA to India..
Because of the very fact that, its interest keep changes very soon and the world have seen much of it since the WW2..
To put it in a nutshell, no country in the world will be ready to destroy another country in the world politically, Militarily and economically just for the sake of change in ideology in their foreign policy or change in senate..But USA does it..
I mean who gave Americans the role to police the whole world..
Who gave them the rights to poke nose into each and every country's affairs..
Just because of the technological advancements and economic strength USA can't dictate terms..
What is wrong in Russians showing their middle fingers to you people time and again..
Now If china joins Russians then we would be welcoming that group rather than flagging against it..
And whether china is an Ally or an Enemy it depends..As of now, it is neither an ally nor enemy..
How they view at Indians is altogether a different perspective considering its constant help to pakistan interms of military and economic support..But our policies and plannings aimed at china are all 100% defensive and we have no intentions to build any offensive UPs for the next 20 years or so..
The lonstanding issue on LAC is to be blamed on both sides, India for its lame excuses in giving up where it needs to give up and china Maintaining unnecessary tense poistures..
I feel that both India and China should ensure US aversion from any of their immediate neighbour hoods militarily in a way which could turn out to be a threat for their existence in the future..
The problems between us, it can be solved anytime over a table and cup of coffee only if both parties view each other with respect..
Pakistan of course they will continue to remain our prime threat but still a stable economy in Pakistan and a peaceful elected government without any nuthead generals in power will hopefully be peaceful and will not be a threat..
These sort of military build up is mutual and can't be blamed..They do their duty, and we do ours..Case closed..As for the real democracy drama, we don not need anybody's certificate, whole world knows whether we are a democracy or not..
In short, Fcuk America............Viva La Indo - China relations, Viva La Pakistan - china relations....

And your Point is that USA is a True democracy??
Time and again I keep forgetting the fact that, no country in the whole world is as dangerous as USA to India..
Because of the very fact that, its interest keep changes very soon and the world have seen much of it since the WW2..
To put it in a nutshell, no country in the world will be ready to destroy another country in the world politically, Militarily and economically just for the sake of change in ideology in their foreign policy or change in senate..But USA does it..
I mean who gave Americans the role to police the whole world..
Who gave them the rights to poke nose into each and every country's affairs..
Just because of the technological advancements and economic strength USA can't dictate terms..
What is wrong in Russians showing their middle fingers to you people time and again..
Now If china joins Russians then we would be welcoming that group rather than flagging against it..
And whether china is an Ally or an Enemy it depends..As of now, it is neither an ally nor enemy..
How they view at Indians is altogether a different perspective considering its constant help to pakistan interms of military and economic support..But our policies and plannings aimed at china are all 100% defensive and we have no intentions to build any offensive UPs for the next 20 years or so..
The lonstanding issue on LAC is to be blamed on both sides, India for its lame excuses in giving up where it needs to give up and china Maintaining unnecessary tense poistures..
I feel that both India and China should ensure US aversion from any of their immediate neighbour hoods militarily in a way which could turn out to be a threat for their existence in the future..
The problems between us, it can be solved anytime over a table and cup of coffee only if both parties view each other with respect..
Pakistan of course they will continue to remain our prime threat but still a stable economy in Pakistan and a peaceful elected government without any nuthead generals in power will hopefully be peaceful and will not be a threat..
These sort of military build up is mutual and can't be blamed..They do their duty, and we do ours..Case closed..As for the real democracy drama, we don not need anybody's certificate, whole world knows whether we are a democracy or not..
In short, Fcuk America............Viva La Indo - China relations, Viva La Pakistan - china relations....

Great you just revived a year old troll thread

Back
Top Bottom