What's new

India inks deal with Russia to immediately procure 70,000 latest AK-203 rifles off the shelf

As posted earlier, INSAS was a collossal failure, please do not pretend India makes high class rifles
Off topic but is there any update on Pakistan army's next standard rifle selection?

Off topic but is there any update on Pakistan army's next standard rifle selection?
I don't like the PK-18...

I feel it's just g-3 with some upgrades, thankfully they haven't properly selected it yet

Last edited:
This is the 10th time this article has been posted I swear

Articles says IAF will acquire total 1.5 lakhs new AK-103 rifles, isn't that a little too excessive for an air force? Is IAF planning to raise it's own unit for land based operations seperate from Army lol

Articles says IAF will acquire total 1.5 lakhs new AK-103 rifles, isn't that a little too excessive for an air force? Is IAF planning to raise it's own unit for land based operations seperate from Army lol
Honestly maybe

but they should do that with IN

84493048.jpg

May be they saw what America left behind in Afghanistan, those rifles could be used by Pakistani mercenaries in Kashmir?
So u need to buy this many rifles on an emergency because you had no rifles....abay damag istamal kaar

So u need to buy this many rifles on an emergency because you had no rifles....abay damag istamal kaar
I mean look at what Taliban carry and what Indian army carry. May be GOI suddenly relaised the shameful guns they carry and went about replacing all.

Other thing is India in all likelihood could have a windfall of over 5 trillion rupees in excess tax collection this year over the budget estimates. May be they thought it is an opportune time to purchase these rifles in bulk.

Oh they are just 300 crores. Not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom