What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

Why should not we claim what is ours. India was a Mughal empire and belongs to muslims. We should have our land back. You should be proud of us we are your kings and rulers after all.
:) :) good one...

yeah but they are more unified so it does not make a difference, your rhetoric's will not make a dent
Lol my rhetoric? Where did I talk about Indians being unified or divided?

R u just trying to change the subject bcuz I proved some Indian delusions wrong?

We will take what is rightfully ours, nothing more nothing less.

Superior races always prevail.

89 years old, soon he will die and rest of hindu sindhis who had anything to do with Pakistan. I'm happy for hindu sindhis because they are stereotyped as rich as **** in India and look down upon native Indians. Most be because of superior race thing after all. :partay:

"India" was never there before, either. Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India have a rich history just like any state of India. But tell yourself whatever you want, we really don't care. It makes no difference to us whether Pakistan is 70 years old or 40 years old. The point is that it does exist and its people wanted to form the country and live together.

It was not founded on "hate", but by a desire for self-rule. And consequently, that the views of its citizens be would not be drowned out by the religious majority. I wonder if you would feel the same way if the populations of the subcontinent were reversed and the minority Hindus formed a union of Hindu-majority provinces. Somehow, I don't think that you would accuse that country of being formed out of "hate".

No one in Pakistan supports this, and they never will. Try actually visiting Pakistan sometime. Pakistanis would sooner die than let this happen. Not to mention that the country has nuclear weapons now.

Again, seek psychiatric assistance. It's time to come back to the real world.
Who are you talking to? He's an indian.. enough said... :cheesy::cheesy: is se baat kerne se bhter bnda ravi me kuud k uski raet me dub k mer jaye... :sarcastic::sarcastic:

First, save your rivers from drying up! that is once we start utilising the full portion of water from Jammu & Kashmir... then you can start talking about; taking back what was never yours & will never be yours!
Tatti walay pani (Ganga) me dubo k marenge... lol.... :devil::butcher:

He doesn't have any more stature these days beyond making silly statements like this one.

He is neither Vajpayee nor Modi, and seems to be frustrated at the lack of attention crowned by falling short royally in 2009.

This is a completely irresponsible statement as well for other reasons and prevailing situation.
Our pets across the border doesn't seem to see that... :mod:

Hindustan was and is the land of Muslims , our elders were right , they were well aware of Hindus and there mentality, that's the reason they never let them rule on this land , they are two face snakes , Bagal ma churri , munh ma raam raam ki wording ksi na awain he nhi banai , in short if any of India's neighboring country wana stay safe , must keep its middle finger inside bharat mata k pichwara , never feel them easy, never show them UR weakness, kill those leaders infront of there families, who have this kind of dream, just like isreal doing with its enemies, we must try hard to help and arm there every separation movements openly, time to supply them with anti tanks and anza missiles , don't care what the world will think , make them think what we r thinking ;)

Mk
Has Pakistan TRIED to expand? Yes!
Has it succeeded? lol right!

Has China TRIED to expand? Yes!
Has it succeeded? Ask the Tibetans or the claimant nations of islands of South China sea.
Hindutva brigade has some ludicrous claims and concepts but.

C1OBWpAWQAAMNit.jpg
All Hindu gods like Lord Rama,Lord Krishna,Sri Jagganath or Tirupati Balaji are black .

I'm sorry I don't see how converts who refused to fight and gave up their religion, the religion and history of their history dating thousands of years, just so they could live another day, be a superior race?
Are you talking about rock/animal/half-dead-deformed-fetus-with-2-heads worship? Because there's nothing wrong with abandoning an alien faith imposed upon the Dravidians of India by Central Asian invaders. In fact, I'd say it is a commendable, abandoning a bigoted faith which deems some individuals from that faith as untouchable and others as some sort of demigod.

But you are neither superior nor a race.

What race ARE YOU?

Turks are a race
Afghans are a race
Armenians are a race
Hindustanis are a race.
Arabs are a race.

But Pakistanis? What race are you? Pak? lol

Regarding 'superiority', hope you know that yall are the very people who bowed to all the conquerors from Alexander to Taimur.

I'm sorry I don't see how converts who refused to fight and gave up their religion, the religion and history of their history dating thousands of years, just so they could live another day, be a superior race?

What race is a Hindustani? Stop trying to make everyone a bhaiyya like yourself. Nobody gives a shit.

I-I'm lost for words here. Are there Indians who are really delusional enough to believe this? Can you define this Hindustani 'race' for me?

Ugly dot heads will try to vicariously look at a fairer people and satisfy themselves that they are the same race.

I remember he was a favorite fellow for Pakistani members some month ago when he said something against Modi or in favour of Jinnah?

Why should not we claim what is ours. India was a Mughal empire and belongs to muslims. We should have our land back. You should be proud of us we are your kings and rulers after all.
Before the Mughal empire, India was ruled by Buddhists and Hindus. What about Ranjit Singh whose rule extended right upto Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom