What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

Who stop him to come up here in Sindh. But I think his statement is nonsense nothing is therein

Just mind your own business and stop hallucinating. You steal our language and label it Hindi. You steal our history and make movies about them. You steal our province and pretend Sindh is yours. Goes to show how desperate you people are.
Lol... what ever you are smoking ... you are not able to handle it man...:D

Actually India is incomplete without Pakistan.....they still didn't accepted this since 1947 that Pakistan is a separate country and everyday crushing their dreams......and Indian still want to live in that dream ("Maha Bharat")..............its time to wake up.............the day when Indian realized that Pakistan is country and they will forget the past, 90% problems of this area will be solved.......

Sindh is in our anthem.
Lol... what ever you are smoking ... you are not able to handle it man...:D
Your language, your province, your history !! ... this wasn't even your land, you were invaders.
Islam is not even indigenous to go Indian subcontinent, so go ask for your rights in Arabian desserts.

Since Kashmir is part of India, so Pakistan shouldn't be having in 'K' in its name, just like you are suggesting, India, shouldn't have Sindh in its Anthem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You people making me laugh sindh voted to join pakistan not india thats why its a part of pakistan
indians are still living in their imagination they think every one living in india is happy they are like super powerfull and many blah blah blah...... if its wqas true why there is 24 separatist movement active in india
you people think just by saying and imagining thing get real?

Time made Pakistan. Time itself will undo it.

There are noble words said by a noble man, a man that you hate most and we praise name is Jinnah, as said once "There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan". So stop copy pasting the same narrative on every other thread or discussion with same intention.

If Pakistan had no expansionist designs, why don't you guys give asylum to Kashmiris you so claim to be paining for? After all, if you're not expansioninst and don't want the land, then take the people and leave the land.

You are not even aware of refugees in Pakistan and our support for Kashmir cause. Also, rather than generalizing the topic and bragging about things for the mere satisfaction of your ego and to praise the grudge in your heart that people like have been holding since long, that too are gonna die with same ill feeling but there is writing on the wall as Pakistan will be here as since 1947. Let me remind you about something that your beloved people said at the time of independence that Pakistan wouldn't survive a year or so hence, it would be better to wake up. The day Pakistan thought to expand itself like you stated, we will be seeing a war. Take it or leave it but stop derailing the topics and copy pasting the same statements.

Lol @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle
Ham rahein na rahein hamarey baad Pak sar zameen shad baad

We may remember, that since 1947 India has been housing people like Altaf etc so that their dream may come true but unfortunate for them, beside the religious importance and blessing on this country, Jinnah said long ago that Pakistan cannot be undone and such words for the people that can understand though dreamers have no boundary. Either MQM or any etc factions, they are the part of same ideology that can break us again but the reality is, head is to be crushed soon.

India is not complete without Pakistan and Pakistan is not complete without India, then why not join both countries in a secular union and call it the United south Asia. Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lankan etc can also join in this union if they like.:D

Back to square one..... repetition of 1947? you know why two nation theory arose and struggle for separate nation/country...... That is not the solution at all but live in peace....

Well we Pakistani are generous, we are not going to give you Sindh, but to show you, our generosity here is a small gift from Sindh
zardari images.jpg

Kashmir is theirs
GB is theirs
Sindh is theirs
Balochistan they have great sympathy for, and strive for an independent country out of it
KP & FATA is Afghanistan's

That leaves Punjab .... maybe some Sikh general will lay claim to Punjab too

Hallucinating Hindus will end up breaking their own country in this obsession with Pakistan.

Back to square one..... repetition of 1947? you know why two nation theory arose and struggle for separate nation/country...... That is not the solution at all but live in peace....
Obviously I don't support the two nation theory. As you know the two nation theory gave birth to two nations India and Pakistan. After few decades one of the two nations again split into two nations i.e Pakistan and Bangladesh. So because of the two nation theory three nations came into being.
If you support the two nation theory then you can also support the ten nation or thousand nation theories too. The subcontinent can be split into as many nations as possible, but that will only make it weaker and susceptible to outside influence.
If you compare Indian and Pakistan, I think Pakistan came under the influence of other nations easily and took very counter productive decisions.
The only way forward for any nation in today's time is to transform itself into a secular and just republic where everyone is treated equally irrespective of cast/religion/creed/tribe or gender. Such governments provide the best services to its citizens.

Obviously I don't support the two nation theory. As you know the two nation theory gave birth to two nations India and Pakistan. After few decades one of the two nations again split into two nations i.e Pakistan and Bangladesh. So because of the two nation theory three nations came into being.
If you support the two nation theory then you can also support the ten nation or thousand nation theories too. The subcontinent can be split into as many nations as possible, but that will only make it weaker and susceptible to outside influence.
If you compare Indian and Pakistan, I think Pakistan came under the influence of other nations easily and took very counter productive decisions.
The only way forward for any nation in today's time is to transform itself into a secular and just republic where everyone is treated equally irrespective of cast/religion/creed/tribe or gender. Such governments provide the best services to its citizens.

Too much of generalization and derailing but still, I will try to be short to cover all of above.

The comments were related to 1947 but as usual, you were too quick to jump at 71 and Bangladesh and further pieces but still, if this is the understanding of Two Theory to you then why to discount India for such movements as what if soon we see something like that happening in India as another Nation which can be happened.

Rest about your logic of Secularism etc, Pakistan is a Majority Muslim Country and Islam defines all those things pretty well so we don't need such fake equal treating system which itself is being hijacked by RSS and causing atrocities to minorities. The blame game can expand further but no need to so Secularism is not in good books for us at all hence, no reunion however, if situation became worse by looking at threatening statements etc, there will be a fight so to avoid that either we may work as be happy apart or be ready.... Separation and Pakistan creation was solely based and started due to discrimination with minorities and Muslim and the same was a one way road.

You think Pakistan came under influence but in other words actually, Pakistan was the reason to deny the influence and master slave relation hence all the struggle and sacrifices. Talking about Caste etc, Islam is a complete solution for Muslims so we don't need anything else however, to claim as such, you may try to make it perfect in India by treating every citizen equally without any difference and as a role model for other to follow but need to prove it first.

fake equal treating system
If you say that treating everyone equally is fake then I cannot convince you otherwise. I just want to say that even animals want equal treatment, kindly watch the below video proving my statement:
India is trying very hard to be just to all its citizen, if it fails then we have massacres of unimaginable proportion. You can wish for the destruction of Indian secularism to justify the creation of Pakistan but I wish for it's success, and if you see the past 70 years India has succeeded pretty well as compared to Pakistan.

you may try to make it perfect in India
Yes, we are trying very hard to make it a success, it may take decades or even centuries but it will happen. Harmony between Hindus and Muslims will be a reality although according to some it is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom