What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

More people are killed in Pakistan the India. Law and order is terrible

LOL where did you pull that out from? Just the Maoists alone are doing
more damage in India. We just need to kick start other movements.

lol..... angry I burst your bubble ?

India is the most ancient of all civilizations, its foolish to think that the rest of the world did not know we existed.

I am not angry because I know you haven't followed the conversation fully. What time in history did india exist as a nation state as it does today? Its a very simple concept but for your people its very hard to grasp.

LOL where did you pull that out from? Just the Maoists alone are doing
more damage in India. We just need to kick start other movements.

dude, 700k kutey just in Kashmir alone.. The Vedic arts are strong with this one..

Off course do you believe Gandhi or nehru invented this land?
Land was always there but was it under same empire or different kingdoms is different thing

Follow the whole conversation before you reply brother please.

I am not angry because I know you haven't followed the conversation fully. What time in history did india exist as a nation state as it does today? Its a very simple concept but for your people its very hard to grasp.

You are talking about a "Nation state" , a concept that only came into existence in the 18th century.

India was always know for its civilization, not as a "political boundary". Same as China or Egypt.

Its your who fail to grasp simple concepts that is obvious to rest of the world.

Do you see the irony.

Hindus are asking the same thing today about you and their holy ancestral civilizational land.

Cheers, Doc

Naive expat Pakistani.

Indian Muslims have always lived in ghettos.

It's not helped when the mobs came.

On the contrary as Mumbai and Gujarat demonstrated, it concentrated them for the kill.

The Sikhs did it a lot better when they started cutting their hair and shaving their beards.

Cheers, Doc

Not large enough

They are big minorities in both and need areas of majority

Pakistanis have seemingly unending identity crisis. You can imagine what inferiority complex these people have when they call themselves Iranians/Arabs/Turks. These ethnic groups must be superior to Pakistanis since they suck up to them so much.

You keep dreaming of a Muslim holocaust. When it starts, your chaddi will be the first to be torn apart.

You bloodthirsty hinduwadis can only bark on the internet. Who you think of as intolerant Muslims, allow Hinduwadis to abuse Muslims on a Muslim website.

Riyaz take it as a wake up call regarding what we Pakistanis have always been telling you

What Mohammed Ali Jinnah told you

In my home in Pakistan I have a number of guns including a AK44 if a mob of hindus came I may die but I would take a whole mass if them with me

Ask yourself what do you have?
Where do you live?
How many muslims are in your area?
How are you going to defend yourself and fight back?

Its all good saying your a indian but when the hindus have shown you their intentions it is UP YO YOU to prepare and respond and good intentions will mean NOTHING

they call themselves Iranians/Arabs/Turks.

No we don't call ourselves Arabs Turks or Iranians we believe we are native inhabitants of this land and our ancestors were living here since always

Pakistanis have seemingly unending identity crisis. You can imagine what inferiority complex these people have when they call themselves Iranians/Arabs/Turks. These ethnic groups must be superior to Pakistanis since they suck up to them so much.

We call ourselves Pakistani

Our people the Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kashmiri and more have been hear since before the indus civilisation

We just want to assert that we have zero connections to the black eastern gangadeshis

You are talking about a "Nation state" , a concept that only came into existence in the 18th century.

India was always know for its civilization, not as a "political boundary". Same as China or Egypt.

Its your who fail to grasp simple concepts that is obvious to rest of the world.

First off, go read little about Greece and their concept of nation state. So nation states did exist before 18th century.

The original claim was that Indian muslims came before Pakistan muslims... What you don't realize is that In order to be classified as an Indian vs Pakistani muslim you have to have a regional boundary that differentiates between the two as a nation state. Your Indian friend is making a claim based on political boundaries... he is actually talking about the republic of India.This did not exist before 1947.

China and Egypt are not like India because they don't have distinct cultures, languages and religions. there are around 700+ languages in india.. All these people did not call themselves "Indians" before 1947..
Your people are not even from the Indus River Valley. When was Calcutta part of the Indus River Vally civilization? Do not mix apples and oranges.
The name India does not even relate to your people. People from Indus River Vally are way different from the people from kerela or Bengal..

Don't your people shit on the streets?

lol..... angry I burst your bubble ?

India is the most ancient of all civilizations, its foolish to think that the rest of the world did not know we existed.

There was no india before 1947

Before then it was always a various bunch of states with different rulers and movable boundaries

Converted Muslims and Christians sons/daughters of Hindus/Buddhists defend Islam and Christianity, religions which are alien to the land they live in, not because they think their religion is superior but simply because they are born with it. Defending ones identity by hook or crook is a human trait, they defend even when Islamic and Christian invaders subjugated their ancestors. And they can't help it.

Converted Muslims and Christians sons/daughters of Hindus/Buddhists defend Islam and Christianity, religions which are alien to the land they live in, not because they think their religion is superior but simply because they are born with it. Defending ones identity by hook or crook is a human trait, they defend even when Islamic and Christian invaders subjugated their ancestors. And they can't help it.

Its good that they subjugated them and showed them the truth. If they didn't they would be worshiping the linga like you do.

Back
Top Bottom