What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

Best we don't talk about genocides of Muslims on non-Muslims around the world.

If you really are a Muslim, Indian or Pakistani, you have no moral ground to stand on.

The fact that a huge number of Indians, including Hindus, are speaking up for you and against Hindu goons, is an indication of our civilization. Be grateful.

We've seen what happens when the tables are turned.

Cheers, Doc
Sanghi chuttya, Europeans killed hundreds of millions of South Asians. That is a fact.

You saying that Muslim rulers killed tens of million or a billions of non-Muslims in South Asia is laughable. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

The Europeans distorted history to make themselves look good and Muslims bad. Hinduwadis like you buy their meaningless proopganda.

Now let's talk about Muslim killing non-Muslims in south asia. How many did you think they killed and how? Tell us your RSS fairytales.

You are sanghi idiot.

Now tell me your detailed strategy on killing 30 crore Muslims in India.
No killing.. just revert them back to hinduism. Iran experienced genocide, and those who wanted to preserve the ancient way of life came to their indian sanctuary but a vast majority accepted the conversion to the political party of Islam to ensure their life and property were safe. Same with Afghanistan. It happened in a few hundred years. Same strategy for Indian muslims.
In india most muslims are indigenous. There are a few millions who came from outside area during islamic rule. Amicably we can make them revert .

Sanghi chuttya, Europeans killed hundreds of millions of South Asians. That is a fact.

You saying that Muslim rulers killed tens of million or a billions of non-Muslims in South Asia is laughable. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

The Europeans distorted history to make themselves look good and Muslims bad. Hinduwadis like you buy their meaningless proopganda.

Now let's talk about Muslim killing non-Muslims in south asia. How many did you think they killed and how? Tell us your RSS fairytales.
First apologize for abusing me personally

No killing.. just revert them back to hinduism. Iran experienced genocide, and those who wanted to preserve the ancient way of life came to their indian sanctuary but a vast majority accepted the conversion to the political party of Islam to ensure their life and property were safe. Same with Afghanistan. It happened in a few hundred years. Same strategy for Indian muslims.
In india most muslims are indigenous. There are a few millions who came from outside area during islamic rule. Amicably we can make them revert .
Muslims will give up true religion to worship cows and elephants. Nice dream you have.

First apologize for abusing me personally
chuttya means fool. It is not an abusive word

Muslims will give up true religion to worship cows and elephants. Nice dream you have.

chuttya means fool. It is not an abusive word
Islam is not religion. It's just a political tool like RSS.

Damn, 700 people mean nothing to you?

How many people did muslims kill? according to the studies you have read? how many non-muslims did muslims actually kill?
Killing 100 did not mean anything to above poster. So I am trying to find out what number makes a genocide. Killing for politics like Islam or hindutva is not good.

Last edited:
You stupid person, don't compare Islam to RSS.
Don't discuss religion. You are too dumb for it.

Explain to me how and when Muslims killed billions of non Muslims like you claimed.

You stupid person, don't compare Islam to RSS.
Don't discuss religion. You are too dumb for it.

Explain to me how and when Muslims killed billions of non Muslims like you claimed.
Read. Islam is indeed a political tool like RSS. The moment you rally people around a flag and go to conquer under it, it becomes political. Islam is not a religion it is a political tool.
Again apologize for calling me names.
This is my last post to you until u do so.

Read. Islam is indeed a political tool like RSS. The moment you rally people around a flag and go to conquer under it, it becomes political. Islam is not a religion it is a political tool
I am again telling you discussing religion is not allowed on this forum.

Prove your claim of billions of non-Muslims murdered by Muslims.

Killing 100 did not mean anything to above poster. So I am trying to find out what number makes a genocide. Killing for politics like Islam or hindustan is not good.

You are right islam is not a religion, Islam is a way of life. It Is guidance from your creator to you. It is a manual for your life and will teach you how to properly live life so you can attain the ultimate success.

You are right islam is not a religion, Islam is a way of life. It Is guidance from your creator to you. It is a manual for your life and will teach you how to properly live life so you can attain the ultimate success.
I dont want a way of life which says other ways of life is wrong and whose adherents on the softer extreme insult others and on the other extremes see no problem in causing genocide of non muslims .
Ways of life can be changed and I hope you also do so.

You're just a troll.

Pity.

Cheers, Doc
Pity you are low life RSS liar who cannot even prove his claims.

You said that Muslims killed a lot of non-Muslims during Islamic rule. Prove your statement.

Let's count the hundreds of millions or billions.

Pity you are low life RSS liar who cannot even prove his claims.

You said that Muslims killed a lot of non-Muslims during Islamic rule. Prove your statement.

Let's count the hundreds of millions or billions.

Ok man.

You don't even spell chutya like an Indian.

Cheers, Doc

Ok man.

Cheers, Doc
Why does it matter?
Prove your claim or don't reply on this thread.

Tell us how, when and where Muslims killed hundreds of millions of non Muslims.

You run away, when some one exposed your RSS lies.

Ok man.

Cheers, Doc
I doesn't matter.
So I haven't been following your posts for a while, what's your beef with BJP? Lynchings or growing religious creep on institutions?

Just in india guys like Timor, Khilji had completely eliminated local cultures and populations under politics of islam. These are more than half a million just by one or two invaders. ISIS killed thousands, even first few caliphate destroyed large percentage of non Muslim populations and gave a choice of convert or die.
So if we need to retain dharmic way of life then we need to be very wary. India and eastwards are the only societies which has resisted abrahamic cults spreading. We need to push back heavily and not let this political ideology supplant our lives.
Like communism, Islam is a political tool.

I doesn't matter.
So I haven't been following your posts for a while, what's your beef with BJP? Lynchings or growing religious creep on institutions?

Just in india guys like Timor, Khilji had completely eliminated local cultures and populations under politics of islam. These are more than half a million just by one or two invaders. ISIS killed thousands, even first few caliphate destroyed large percentage of non Muslim populations and gave a choice of convert or die.
So if we need to retain dharmic way of life then we need to be very wary. India and eastwards are the only societies which has resisted abrahamic cults spreading. We need to push back heavily and not let this political ideology supplant our lives.
Like communism, Islam is a political tool.

Your biggest problem is most hindus are cowards

Even after 70 years your most holy temples are still sitting under mosques

What hope do you have for such people???

In the mean time our aim should be to instigate civil war in india and create such a situation or movement that partition becomes the only solution

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom