What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

Not interested in infantile tu tu main main or finger pointing buddy. What will it achieve?

It is as it is.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Or in your (Pakistan's) case, if you can't stand the heat, don't go around playing with matches and starting fires.

Nor I am interested in any online tu tu main main .... neither want to pose as holier than thou

I'm afraid your people have pushed us to a point where ours have no shame left any more.

Think on that.

And what it means for the future.

Cheers, Doc

I just stated a historic fact .....

What is the analogy in between kashmir and Baluchistan on the basis of which indians so desperate to support a movement for its seperation? Is there any official document (like multiple in case of Kashmir) which supports seperation? Please share anybody..

Nor I am interested in any online tu tu main main .... neither want to pose as holier than thou

That's great then. Because from a 2010 batcher, I would expect a serious discussion.

I just stated a historic fact .....

How far back do you want to go?

1965?

1948?

1930 through to 1947?

1857?

Before that?

Or do you want to start at 1971 as the zero case point?

What is the analogy in between kashmir and Baluchistan on the basis of which indians so desperate to support a movement for its seperation? Is there any official document (like multiple in case of Kashmir) which supports seperation? Please share anybody..
The analogy is both are influenced by non state actors

That's great then. Because from a 2010 batcher, I would expect a serious discussion.

How far back do you want to go?

1965?

1948?

1930 through to 1947?

1857?

Before that?

Or do you want to start at 1971 as the zero case point?

How far back do you want to go ... ???

How far back do you want to go ... ???

As far back as you want. Its seamless. No epochal shifts. Just a slow inexorable drift.

Or if we speak as people of two separate entities, lets start at 1947 and move forward from there.

As far back as you want. Its seamless. No epochal shifts. Just a slow inexorable drift.

Or if we speak as people of two separate entities, lets start at 1947 and move forward from there.

Your choice ... lets begin ...

Who cares, Pakistan should send remaining to India

Shame on India for hosting such murders on their soil.
In the samd vein, we can say, shame on you guys for hosting murders such as the likes of Hafiz Saeed, Lakhvi and Dawood on your soil who have been dubbed as international terrorists by none other than the UN.

Last edited:
Two can play a game.

Far too long did India sit back and take a ' thousand cuts'. India I maintain has always taken a page out of the Pak book of dirty tricks & done a better job of it.

this i totally agree.

we botched our plans usually. but indian success 71 and siachen are key examples of learning from our botched plans improving and implementing them efficiently

Very Good movement. We should reorganized all the anti Pakistan movement together. Let's be matured now.

so ... ??

Explain yourself in detail & articulated manner .... remember you want to have a 'serious discussion' ....

It wasn't a "so" comment.

It was the choice of a starting point, for the debate to progress. Since you asked me to take the toss.

Based on the initial line of argument on "who started it"

Not that it really matters.

Coz I have always been about "who ended it"

And I guess so is India.

Does Pakistan finance groups outside kashmir ? But when Maoists, Assam, Nagaland rebel kill non natives, the amount of outrage shown by typical indian is astounding but when it comes to Balochistan. An area on which India lays no claim, Just like Pakistan lay no claim on Indian Punjab, Assam, Nagalands and areas close to Burma. You suddenly become defensive and start supporting indian stance of financing those who kills indiscriminately. We have a complete database of those incidents where Non Native middle class workers were killed just because they were non native by this BLA.
Good to see terrorism dying in Bulochistan, lot yet to do but i think the decisive step has been taken. Seeing them surrendering must hurt some Indians. We need to clean up some shit that still runs in the society, then again that problem is somewhat a nation wide. All i can confidently say is, their time is up.
Moving on, it is a known fact that some in India cannot swallow Pakistan; have and still are trying their best to destroy us in anyway it can, no matter how inhumane it is. A nation that's been supporting anti-Pakistan elements since before '71 and you expect them not to do the same. Luckily their profane tactics are finally being tackled, soon we will take care of TTP, BLA and any such organizations, best part is they realize this.
regards
Two can play a game.

Far too long did India sit back and take a ' thousand cuts'. India I maintain has always taken a page out of the Pak book of dirty tricks & done a better job of it.
Inncorrect, it was India who started it, to avenge what Muslims had done to Hindus for thousands of years. One of the biggest reasons why i thank god every day for partition. Their is nothing to be proud of in knowing your country supports and finances child murderers.
ciao
Based on the initial line of argument on "who started it"

Not that it really matters.
That matters more than anything, it was India who started it. We followed it up, to an extent only: to support our brothers in Kashmir, we to this date haven't taken advantage of other hundreds of freedom movements in India. Your nation to this date finances and supports child murderers, live with that. You have started it, and there is no end to it unfortunately, once this shit starts, hardly anything can stop it now.

Back
Top Bottom