What's new

India has raised the stakes

You stop yours and we will stop ours.

we can,because we r not bleeding,at last what i heard it was not RAW's chief who canceled visit to U.K,be it cameroon to karzai,holbrooke to obama,they were not targeting India

It was all started by u,and if u r not intrested in ending this,we will b happy to find a solution

You stop yours and we will stop ours.

IMHO we dont fight any proxies to stop except for agressive diplomacy...our leadership is trying its best to do it diplomatically but not with much success so far...

if u still belive india is behind every conspiracy in pakistan that would be a huge credit for RAW which is on the bottom of the list for best spy agencies....:pop:

umm, I don't think it depends on religion. AFAIK no Indian or Bangladeshi muslim has been arrested in any other country for plotting and terrorist attack.

okay. great if that indeed is the case.

We can all debate why India has become the West's darling, but the fact remains that it has and, with its increasing clout, India has raised the bar for anyone wanting to curry favor: It is no longer enough for them to praise India, they must explicitly attack Pakistan.

haha I get it... Seriously though I love curry. Nothing better in life than a good curry and a cold beer.

you're just living in wilful denial of facts you know are true. no other kind of immigrant makes the kind of fuss a significant number of muslims do. no other kind of immigrant is plotting bomb explosions and terror attacks.

on top of that is this self righteousness that i fail to understand. whatever, i have nothing to prove to you. have fun in your dreamland.

hindus in saudi arabia ? is that a joke? a country where immigrants have 0 political and religious rights? do they even grant hindus a citizenship?

you are talking too abstractly

how can i agree with such generalisations?

oh wait, i get it, passing off a generalisation is actually what you want to do

plenty of hindu's living in UAE, are they patriotic to their host nations?

are jews patriotic to the US if they see us policy not to their liking vis a vis israel

there are many problems being faced., i dont deny this, but all you actually want to do is gloat with your anti muslim agenda

A fellow scotch lover? what's your brand?

I don't usually have scotch with meals though.

I am generally partial to a good Macallan or Talisker but love a good mature bourbon like Four Roses or Elijah Craig too..

I too dont prefer it with meals. But after a good spicy butter chicken, a lazy hour on the couch watching a good movie with a large drink in hand beats most other experiences...

you are talking too abstractly

how can i agree with such generalisations?

oh wait, i get it, passing off a generalisation is actually what you want to do

plenty of hindu's living in UAE, are they patriotic to their host nations?

are jews patriotic to the US if they see us policy not to their liking vis a vis israel

there are many problems being faced., i dont deny this, but all you actually want to do is gloat with your anti muslim agenda

i am not anti muslim. i am just saying there are valid reasons for the west's xenophobia of islam.

its not just media propoganda.

have you bothered to ponder the question the other way round?

muslim immigrants are treated fairly well in my opinion. racism is a problem that all coloured people face and apart from european bans on religious symbolism, freedom to practice religion is also protected fairly well.

I don't think Indian politicians, unlike Pakistan's, let their country be 'used' by anyone, least of all Israel. Even this current honeymoon with the West is being milked expertly by India to get the most benefit. The West will find out eventually that they've been duped and India remains independent. Credit where credit is due.

agreed 100%
:agree:

muslim immigrants are treated fairly well in my opinion. racism is a problem that all coloured people face and apart from european bans on religious symbolism, freedom to practice religion is also protected fairly well.

well muslims immigrants certainly get a better deal in western nations, no doubt about it.

but apply some common sense, alot of these muslims have not only a historical gripe with western nations but a very current one, their countries have been turned upside down so one should consider the issue of cohesion, its simply unrealistic to open the floodgates and then
expect a harmonious melding.

therefore i said that i have limited sympathy on this issue because this is something they can control

Back
Top Bottom