What's new

India has more rich people than poor now

Excuse me, our slimy, pothole ridden cities like Mumbai, Delhi or Kolkata alone earns more than your entire country. Don't know about others but atleast we don't take any economy crap from some Bangladeshi.

What were the Gross Economic outputs of Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata in 2011?

BD walon.. kaan kholke sun lo.. there are millions of you guys in india illegally and causing us problems. please take them back

Forget the media. Come to Indian slums and visit the people there. then u will understand the problem bangladesh gives us.

I have no intention of visiting the hub of Hindutva radicalism and terrorism whatsoever. Should any sane, respectable person even think about visiting a country where about 40% is under the control of Maoists alone?

What were the Gross Economic outputs of Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata in 2011?

Mumbai: GDP $209 billion

New Delhi: GDP $167 billion

Kolkata: GDP $150 billion

Bangalore: GDP $83 billion

And

Bangladesh GDP 100.08 billion

well if high income threshold is 1.8 lakh rupees or abt 3 lakh PKR ... then i am afraid with inflation of almost 8% atleast i cant categorize them as high earners but may b middle income earners ... earning 15000 INR is even less then $ 10 a day ......

I have no intention of visiting the hub of Hindutva radicalism and terrorism whatsoever. Should any sane, respectable person even think about visiting a country where about 40% is under the control of Maoists alone?

so according to you, nobody in bangladesh is sane?

And

If the GDP u mentioned is correct then i am sorry to say .. but rest of india must be living in slums ... 600 billion out of 1.6 Trillion is generated from only 4 cities with collective population of approximatly 50 million ... then u seriously need emergency aid to feed ur ppls

GDP

MUMBAI 209Billion (2008)
Calcutta 104 Billion (2008)
Delhi 167 Billion (2008)
List of cities by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh 113 Billion (2011)

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:

Wikipedia=BS.

And

Indian 'toilet paper' media information, as usual. Show some actual economic data.

If the GDP u mentioned is correct then i am sorry to say .. but rest of india must be living in slums ... 600 billion out of 1.6 Trillion is generated from only 4 cities with collective population of approximatly 50 million ... then u seriously need emergency aid to feed ur ppls

correction indian economy as of now is 1.8 trillion not 1.6

AND Indian slums are in cities, not villages

so according to you, nobody in bangladesh is sane?

Why would you assume that? Has everybody in Bangladesh visited the country where about 40% is under the control of Maoists alone?

What you have posted about India is correct, but those statistics are extracted by Indian BS media from 'you know where'.

Why would you assume that? Has everybody in Bangladesh visited the country where about 40% is under the control of Maoists alone?
You must be the dumbest child in you class right?
When did Maoist effected become Maoist controlled? :woot:

Same goes with your country, Karachi alone contributes about 30% of your national GDP.

Back
Top Bottom