What's new

India has largest number of domestic terror groups

I dont see how what you said is relevant to anything in my previous posts...Besides...there's nearly a billion of us...Trust me seeing your way of thinking...you should be thanking bhagwan that there arent more of us....Think of the consequences...haha

This isnt a competition on recruitment.....

Yes Peshwa, you don't like generalizations made about India then don't make generalizations about others. You'd be surprised that China isn't as "unfree" and "poor" and whatnot as some people imagine. I didn't reveal what I know until a bunch of lying idiots started blabbering stuff he didn't know, so I laid it on thick.

It should be obvious to you who fears the rise of Asia. Let's work together. :cheers:

The Fact is Theres alot of corrupt people in GOI. And the Khalistan Movement is still not dead. The Indain Army lags the courage to take on these groups. Every body is aware what happened to Indra Gandhi when she tried to tear down the Sikhs.
Nobody has ever defeated the Sikhs since the times of Alexander the Great. (Correct me if i am wrong).

Sorry my friend I think you're thinking of a different era...Sikhs were prominent during the Mughal Era....Sikhism as a religion did not exist during the time of Alexander.

Besides...I mean unless you're thinking of Canada...I hardly think the Khalistan has any momentum or public support in India....Frankly Its like a silent fart...you smell it and forget about it....bad example...but thats all I could think of..LOL

And honestly I dont care much for what the Khalistanis do in Canada...They can carve out their Khalistan from British columbia for all I care....They should quit their dream of doing this in India...

Please lets not talk about courage etc....not measurable by any standard...

:enjoy: Okay. :cheers:

You know China does not want India broken up, nor any of her neighbors. Anyone who believes that is just paranoid. If the two largest nations team-up we can be formidable partners. Both nations are large enough that we have a huge domestic market and economy-of-scale. So the fear of competition is more harmful than not.

No one claims China wants to break up India or vice versa

Agree with your statements following the above...Glad that we see eye to eye!!

The Hangover...bud ...that movie is the bomb!!!! Make sure you see this....we can chat about it once you do!!!

Isn't that some kind of chick-flick? Me no like chick-flicks.

(updated) I just browse the web for Hangover, doesn't sound like a movie I would pay $12 bucks for. Sci-fi is my thing, and action too. Comedy with romance is good too.

Isn't that some kind of chick-flick? Me no like chick-flicks.

(updated) I just browse the web for Hangover, doesn't sound like a movie I would pay $12 bucks for. Sci-fi is my thing, and action too. Comedy with romance is good too.

Bro Not at all a Chick flick infact its a complete polar opposite of that...I was on the floor laughing my butt off.....But hey to each his own...
Just to be curious....Im assuming you don't drink??

I did miss the Star Trek movie that I hear is quite a treat...Maybe thats your cup of Tea???

Bro Not at all a Chick flick infact its a complete polar opposite of that...I was on the floor laughing my butt off.....But hey to each his own...
Just to be curious....Im assuming you don't drink??

I did miss the Star Trek movie that I hear is quite a treat...Maybe thats your cup of Tea???

No, I drink occasionally. Hangover, the comedy isn't slapstick is it?

I hear good things about Star Trek. But all the previous star trek movies were bad with the capital B. Did you watch Transformers? I didn't like the first one, wasn't too impressed with the new TF. I'm more a fan of the original cartoons. And constant camera movement just isn't fun.

By the way bro, you don't watch Bollywood? The latest I watched was 99, wasn't too good. The new flicks sound promising.

No, I drink occasionally. Hangover, the comedy isn't slapstick is it?

I hear good things about Star Trek. But all the previous star trek movies were bad with the capital B. Did you watch Transformers? I didn't like the first one, wasn't too impressed with the new TF. I'm more a fan of the original cartoons. And constant camera movement just isn't fun.

By the way bro, you don't watch Bollywood? The latest I watched was 99, wasn't too good. The new flicks sound promising.

No haven't seen the new TF....but one of the publishers I work with has a special screening that I have passes for on the 30th...so ill let you know what I think....I liked the first one and Im sure Ill like this one too...

Well I used to watch a lot of Bollywood flicks back home....Its a bit hard to keep up now.... Anyways I hear theres a production strike...so hardly any films were being shown or released....I think a movie called New York is out now...Maybe you should check it out!!

Dude...I feel we're going to piss the mods off discussing this on this thread.....Let your response be the last one in this line and lets move this to my members intro page or elsewhere....Ill look to you for guidance being you're better aquainted with norms here.....

Also....can you help me figure out how to get updates on who has replied to my query or to a post I have written? I have been holding myself back since I wouldnt be able to keep track......

:enjoy: Okay. :cheers:

You know China does not want India broken up, nor any of her neighbors. Anyone who believes that is just paranoid. If the two largest nations team-up we can be formidable partners. Both nations are large enough that we have a huge domestic market and economy-of-scale. So the fear of competition is more harmful than not.

Hi SIF,
Good Morning, that is a good and constructive suggestion. There seems to be a lot of hatered being spewed on this forum. Nothing constructive has ever been achieved with hatered.

Ok, let me go for constructive talk in this matter
In India, the only people have been suffering and are suffer from hindu's cruelity are minorities i.e muslims, sikhs, christian, moist , kashmiries etc
Untill, hindu consder them equal and give them their fair share in society, things will not be normalized
all of the hindus are not not bad but there are some specially SHIVSENA

In India, the only people have been suffering and are suffer from hindu's cruelity are minorities i.e muslims, sikhs, christian, moist , kashmiries etc
Untill, hindu consder them equal and give them their fair share in society, things will not be normalized

You do like to stereotype, don't you? Do you mind if I do the same with Islam based on number of Islamic terrorists on the entire planet?

Yeah wise guy, why dont you share your wisdom with your Sunni brothers who keep bumping off Shias or Ahmedias or other less privileged citizens of your country. By the way, have you found the guy who killed Madam Benazir yet? No? Does the reason why he has not yet been caught and will never be caught have something to do with The Madam being a Sindhi and not an elite Punjabi? Wasn't her father ZA Bhutto hanged by one Zia-ul-Haque? Which province of Pakistan did Mr Haque hail from? I forget. Maybe you can remind us Mr Dherky. I have read it in many places that after your 1971 debacle, it was ZA Bhutto who gave a fresh impetus to your nuclear programme to get even with India. That programme eventually produced the Pakistani bomb of which you all are so proud. Yet he was hanged on charges of treason. Unbelivable is n't it? His daughter, a former prime minister and she would have won the elections again had she lived, was shot dead in public view and you dont even know who did it. Baitullah is a convenient excuse. He did n't fire the gun did he? I hear that it is good to be born a Punjabi or Pathan out there. One can go on and on but what is the point? So buddy, dont accuse us while pretending to be God Allmighty, when your own tail is on fire.
I have already said, dont insult a nation or religion otherwise the other guy will hit back and nothing constructive will be achieved. You approached me on this thread and not vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom