What's new

India hands over $50 mn as assistance to Bangladesh

Come on bro. You may not agree with their ideology. But you should at least be proud that your people are passionate about what happens in your country. Many people in some countries have given up hope. Your people haven't.
What about that circus show? :rofl::rofl:

30 % BDs? :cheesy:Man, do they teach history, geography, and maths in India? No wonder chanakyans have unrealistic supa pawa wet dreams.

I can't say what our political leaders want. You know how they are. All I can say is that I want good relation with Bangladesh.
You are right that PDF does not represent the real Bangladesh. Most Bangladeshis want good relation with India for mutual benefit. Unfortunately India wants master-slave relation. That is the main problem in India-Bangladesh relation

Come on bro. You may not agree with their ideology. But you should at least be proud that your people are passionate about what happens in your country. Many people in some countries have given up hope. Your people haven't.

If U are referring to the awami-commie orchestrated lunny circus show of feb that had an epic flop then no, those maggots are more of a parasite to this country than being people.

by shahbag, you guys mean medha square ?

Most likely he is referring to the awami flop circus show that gave Indians an orgasm.

Medha square? WTH is that? Medha private sector e giye marae na keno? These are all Jamat e Mossad conspiracy.

Anyway, thanks to India for the help. Most of the Bangladeshis see India as a potential ally. We should work on improving our relation.

Hope Awami League spend it wisely in the election.

I think that 90% of Bangladeshis are pro Bangladesh rest 10% stills dream's about their strong hold on power during their existence as East Pakistanis and therefore hates India for its Involvement during 1971 war when they were massacring other fellow Bangladeshis and their fight for liberation.
I have seen a documentary during recent protest by local jamats for demanding Islamic rule in Bangladesh in which the average Bangladeshis still have a good hope in their secular Bangladesh and a lots of hopes for a rise in Bangladesh as a world recognized state.(for good deeds ofcourse:P)

"maggots are more of a parasite to this country than being people"
perhaps I am expecting too much humanity from a Jamaati stooge.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-assistance-bangladesh-3.html#ixzz2Yvhg3AClOk
If U are referring to the awami-commie orchestrated lunny circus show of feb that had an epic flop then no, those maggots are more of a parasite to this country than being people.

Most likely he is referring to the awami flop circus show that gave Indians an orgasm.

For your kind information - loan with interest is not assistance, I repeat , its not free , we will pay back with interest , its not help or assistance , I repeat it is not f........................................:ashamed:what's the fuss?or is it wtf?:laughcry:

That's a good move....we should help our neighbour with monetary grants and other assistance (including Governance) to help her stand on her feet. :angel:

Since when a loan with interest to promote sub standard companies of India has become an assistance???

For your kind information - loan with interest is not assistance, I repeat , its not free , we will pay back with interest , its not help or assistance , I repeat it is not f........................................:ashamed:what's the fuss?or is it wtf?:laughcry:

The monetary help is as below:

GRANT: $200 million
Line of credit: $800 million @1.75% interest rate for 20 years
MoU on investment in BD: $100 million

Back
Top Bottom