What's new

India grants 55 buses to Afghan army in Herat province.

lol Afghans don't even consider each other brothers, let alone you. You probably don't even give a **** about Afghans either, but just wanna piss off the Pakistanis.

But it's good that India's helping out, especially in Herat (practically Afghanistan's only 'modern' province/city).

Abii, I know Iranians are the most racist people on earth but don't be a racists here they are modern because their accent is Iranian? Lol and also who told you Afghans don't consider each other brothers? are you using those smuggled Afghan opium?

Thanks India, I hope the Afghan gov also consider paying for some weapons since they are getting bln$ for the same.

lol Afghans don't even consider each other brothers, let alone you. You probably don't even give a **** about Afghans either, but just wanna piss off the Pakistanis.

But it's good that India's helping out, especially in Herat (practically Afghanistan's only 'modern' province/city).

i use to think same before i met real afghans. they know more about us than lot of westernised indians. very friendly people in general.

Good for public of herat. We should give some tactical weapons which will be used to take out taliban terrorists in close fighting.

@vsdoc: are u from pune, marathi?

This is just peanuts , India needs to bolster Afghanistan's Air force. Afghan air force is much weaker than its army. IAF should train Afghan pilots on their Mig21s and Mig29s And Su 30 MKI. And as soon as tejas comes online a squardan of Tejas MK1 can provided to the Afghans. By the year of 2018 when fully matured Tejas Mk2 comes online 2-3 Squadrons of Tejas MK2 along with few Squadrons of Akash and brahmos should be sufficent to keep Pakistanis and their barbarian protege at bay.

@ happiness mark
thanks for detailed reply .. It is good to know you are a good soul .. But restrain yourself from going muslims and others ..as it is not decent for a matured soul ..
No one is bad from begining.. it is situation ,foolishness, habits which make to do bad things ..i hope you are getting my point ...
Life is too big a thing to restrict yourself to someones idea ..you will get it after some years ..if i am not wrong you still are very young ..

Yes...what is wrong with it.....if Pakistan can be a friend of America since last 65 being the most unnatural ally in this world...why do you feel the pain while India sides with Afganistan as a brother...And of course...We donot like Pakistan getting upper hand in the name Taliban radicalism....

it did not involve being harmful to Afghans in any way but rather to "Check Indian influence in Afghanistan".

Thats a nice way of sugar coating the bitter pill. :)

Not really. Afghanistan has strong ties with us for many years even without Pakistan in picture. During CW, we were on the same side as well. On the other hand, Pakistan's paranoia with us and its insecurity within, caused them to take steps that ruined Afghanistan which only increased hatred in Afghan mindset against Pakistani rulers.

We can't help it if Pakistanis are so insecure about their surroundings. Their acts of this nature will only get them more revulsion from other countries.

The idea is to make them self-sufficient in basic needs of the country so that they don't become Pakistan's virtual state again vis Taliban.

How much India helped Our afghan MUSLIMS brothers in a war agaist USSR and Taliban ..
can any one enlighten me? HOW many indian died in these wars? how much economy of India went down for these wars, Don't you say interests come first...we may not be angel but the nations would but we are muslim first and PAkistanis second...infact these two words co-align as PAKISTAN came into existence on the name of ISALAM if we remember...

The Afghan government asked USSR to help them. You have tried to spread the lie that Soviets wanted to capture Afghanistan and that Afghans fought against them, just to cover up Gen. Zia's whims. USSR had no interest in capture Afghanistan because Afghans traditionally were Soviet allies already... like how South Korea is to USA.

Your CAPS lock seems to just come to life in the midst too often. This "ummah" mentality of previous century will not get you anywhere. Come back to the real world.

IF it was not Pakistan on the earh estabilished then we feel now INDIA and USSR were neighbour...as Pakistanis would go out to help out ...

Can you write it in English or at least Hinglish? India and USSR couldn't be neighbors ever because of geographic limitations. Soviet Union was massive already and had no interest in acquiring a country which was already serving its interests.

But yeah... you just couldn't digest it that you were surrounded by two Soviet allies.

There is a reason India constantly scores in number 1/2 position in public polls in most liked nations. I hope India continues their efforts to help the Afghan people and not get itself to involved in regional politics. India is doing humanity proud in Afghanistan.

This is just peanuts , India needs to bolster Afghanistan's Air force. Afghan air force is much weaker than its army. IAF should train Afghan pilots on their Mig21s and Mig29s And Su 30 MKI. And as soon as tejas comes online a squardan of Tejas MK1 can provided to the Afghans. By the year of 2018 when fully matured Tejas Mk2 comes online 2-3 Squadrons of Tejas MK2 along with few Squadrons of Akash and brahmos should be sufficent to keep Pakistanis and their barbarian protege at bay.
Wide off the mark. What good is an airforce if you don't need to defend yourself with it? We are talking about a region where having one of the largest air forces does not guarantee a country, the control of its own airspace.

How much India helped Our afghan MUSLIMS brothers in a war agaist USSR and Taliban ..
can any one enlighten me? HOW many indian died in these wars? how much economy of India went down for these wars, Don't you say interests come first...we may not be angel but the nations would but we are muslim first and PAkistanis second...infact these two words co-align as PAKISTAN came into existence on the name of ISALAM if we remember...

aghan.jpg

If someone remeber it is Pakistan who would whatever (inspite of all its troubles) would possibly keep helping the world MOSTLY muslims brothers....
Look IRAN had has friendship with India...but at the time when US was stimulating ISRAEL than Pakistan call on IRAN, Afhan and our Prime mininster ...and even Pakistan prime minister said we have a shiites muslim and we can not remain neutral (how much indian PM got a photo session like this for BBC to show a message to the world of BROTHER (lipservice I must say not heartservice (when even your heart has default INABILITY to bleedout for muslims (like muslims for muslims..I mean you may be good but it is something coming from instinct if you are muslim only you can feel BY ALLAH)

However we strong urge INDIAN brothers to help Afghan and PAkistan like this as our brother economy is disrupted but
FOR God sake without trying to distancing it from its soul mates ( UNIVERSAL MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD)....it is not wrong to to take help others if you have suffered becasue of others like they adn we have suffered becasue of GLOBAL WAR (world community inflicted war), rather it is the moral duty of INDIA and regional friend and world-friends who have not already given practical hand should give hand in prosperity of the regions for those who are ruined since USSR intervention and then our friend US in the regions..after all we all are human beings :)

IF it was not Pakistan on the earh estabilished then we feel now INDIA and USSR were neighbour...as Pakistanis would go out to help out ...

I think the main reason for not supporting was because it was a war between two powers, helped by Pakistan. India even now cannot stand up to US if it wants to invade Pakistan.. it simply cannot help, only GOD can. We ourselves were trying to bring the nation on track, do you think we would involve in a war?

Why is that it always comes down to Muslims for you, or for people like you?

Why do not you consider them purely as human-beings first, if there was no human being there would not have been Islam, forget any other religion.

How are you guys soul-mates, just because of your religion, what happened to this soul thing when you used Afghanistan to get closer to US? trained jihadis in Madrassa to Attack Afghan? Why dint you people ask for a political solution?

We Indians do not see a religion as a hurdle, we see the human part as the bridge, we offered assistance when there were floods in your country despite being one of our threats..

We came to Afghanistan now since it is now trying to help itself, we are here to support them in their endeavor, I dont care even if they were of any other religion..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom