What's new

India goes nuts ‘competing’ with China

With a will and necessary funding, any country could develop nukes.

Question would be the impact on everything outside that "development". Case in point: North Korea.

Anyways BD has signed the NPT....no chance of it ever developing or acquiring even a basic gun-type bomb.

You have no conventional or economic strength to protect the facilities (and make operations against them very expensive) you would need in any hypothetical development anyway.....unlike say North Korea and Iran.

You are a quiet nation, beholden to pretty much everyone else. If you want to feel better by saying "we could have done it too if we tried"....sure you can feel that way if it helps you digest the reality. Anyone that actually knows a basic thing or two about nuclear weapons programs would find it a bit of a laugh for a cpl seconds and move on.

We Bangladeshis are known as one of the most nationalist nations in the world.

LOL....no one even knows Bangladesh...so no one cares what you think you are. You are known for a few things among those that have heard the word "Bangladesh", nationalism isn't one of them :D

Lol, all these things have been invented in the early 20th century and you acquired the technology and invested the money to develop the nukes, that's no big deal. With a will and necessary funding, any country could develop nukes.
We Bangladeshis are known as one of the most nationalist nations in the world. If our leaders want to develop nukes, people would rather support them as national heroes. However, we set our priorities differently from yours.
Means you do not know anything about Indian Nuclear Program and difference between India's & other non NPT nuclear powers like Pak & NoKo.
India has much more than basic nuclear technologies of which Pakistan and NoKo could only dream off!

I wouldn't be having any problem in giving you credit even you are successful to do a linear nuclear implosion blast (usually less than 10% efficient) like Pakistan.
:)
But only basic nuclear weapons don't make you a true nuclear power except you are drum and boasting like Pakistanis for small achievements.
And that'll be worse case of boasting like idiots when your reactor magnets & initial fissile material was imported from China.

o_O
India like P5 countries can make from every sorts of LW & PW reactors to miniaturized reactors to power ships and submarines, they have very fast supercomputers & facilities to simulate nuke test, they make all parts of adapters, they make spin stabilized boosters,

they make fissile materials for spacecrafts, they make ion thrusters, they make huge particle detectors & neutrino trappers, they have independent research programs for converting most radioactive materials into nuclear fuel and a lot more.

India has world's first Thorium reactors as well.
Plus, if India has some reputation (not in mind of jamati's though), that goes because India has much more than nukes.
India runs everything what world powers run.
It has global range missile systems, it can block others' missiles, it has an active space program, it has huge conventional military, it is working on world's first fusion reactor, it has world's largest particle observation laboratory (bigger than CERN),

it is one of largest economies around double of Russia, fastest among largest economies, one of highest forex reserves, aid donor, one of world's longest rail & road networks & bridges,

When BD & Pakistan are struggling to get metro rails from PRC, India possesses dozens of such metro networks along will monorails & testing track for bullet trains.

Most important, one of major military & R&D budgets.

BD first needs to invest in R&D, testing small & basic tactical nuke models and getting sanctions for being a toothless nuclear power like Pakistan, still being respected by no one, is pointless.

Yes of course and we are equal in every aspect be it population, size etc.we are just behind them in economic development. And we are trying to catch up.nothing wrong in that
Japan and Philipine are equal in very aspect be it population, size etc````actually they are more in 'equal' than China vs India, so I guess Japan and Philipine are 'competitors' arent they :D?`````kid, we are never competitors, apart from the population, there is not one field that you come even close to us....but in your delusion I guess it may argue otherwise

Firing all cylinders? Hardly, defence budget is always 2% or below GDP. Hardly any pressure to stockpile nuclear tipped warhead.

Firing all cylinders is what the USSR did with USA. Or what China did against USSR, USA.

India needs more of a fire under it's ***.

Japan and Philipine are equal in very aspect be it population, size etc````actually they are more in 'equal' than China vs India, so I guess Japan and Philipine are 'competitors' arent they :D?`````kid, we are never competitors, apart from the population, there is not one field that you come even close to us....but in your delusion I guess it may argue otherwise
I never said we are equal to you right now. We are trying to catch up. That's it.

Question would be the impact on everything outside that "development". Case in point: North Korea.

Anyways BD has signed the NPT....no chance of it ever developing or acquiring even a basic gun-type bomb.

You have no conventional or economic strength to protect the facilities (and make operations against them very expensive) you would need in any hypothetical development anyway.....unlike say North Korea and Iran.

You are a quiet nation, beholden to pretty much everyone else. If you want to feel better by saying "we could have done it too if we tried"....sure you can feel that way if it helps you digest the reality. Anyone that actually knows a basic thing or two about nuclear weapons programs would find it a bit of a laugh for a cpl seconds and move on.

I can understand why you conveniently ignored the rest of my post including the link I posted. :lol:

The fact remains that these technologies are almost 100 years old and no big deal to acquire. Yes, we have signed NPT and so did Iran.

LOL....no one even knows Bangladesh...so no one cares what you think you are. You are known for a few things among those that have heard the word "Bangladesh", nationalism isn't one of them :D

People in the rest of the world have a bigger brain and knowledge than an average Indian you know. :D

And things like nationalism are beyond the understanding of effeminate Tamils like you. Better avoid these discussions which are not your cup of tea. :D

I can understand why you conveniently ignored the rest of my post including the link I posted. :lol:

For their regular authors they at least have a synopsis on the author:

http://foreignpolicy.com/author/jon-wolfsthal/

Yet for your "article"...this is all we have:

http://foreignpolicy.com/author/mordchai-shualy/

The one other article by this person being how eclipses move markets :lol:

Seriously dig around and post something more reputable please.

The fact remains that these technologies are almost 100 years old and no big deal to acquire. Yes, we have signed NPT and so did Iran.

Yet BD and vast majority of countries have not acquired them.

Simply post a poll right here on this forum asking people to compare BD and Iran and get your answer as to why.

You probably already know it. I have not seen even one....even ONE...Bangladeshi in any advanced engineering program at the 3 universities I have studied at (it is somewhat of a running joke actually like the largest population country with 0 olympic medals). A fair to good number of Iranians though. Why is that? @SOHEIL

People in the rest of the world have a bigger brain and knowledge than an average Indian you know. :D

Always funny coming from a birdbrain BD:

http://www.unz.com/jthompson/intelligence-of-5-year-olds-in-uk/

And things like nationalism are beyond the understanding of effeminate Tamils like you. Better avoid these discussions which are not your cup of tea.

Again no one gives a crap about what people who cry and whinge constantly about having 3 million of their people killed (while the rest of the world ignores it) have to say about nationalism.

Here is what you are and always will be:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pmo-...ours-to-use-mongla.448625/page-2#post-8676360

If you want to let that traitorous gene of yours be expressed again, try making sure you are not so weak and stupid first so 3 million of you (in your own words) dont get murdered next time ok? Most worthless "country" in the world....talking about "nationalism" and acquiring nuclear weapons. What a frigging joke.

For their regular authors they at least have a synopsis on the author:

http://foreignpolicy.com/author/jon-wolfsthal/

Yet for your "article"...this is all we have:

http://foreignpolicy.com/author/mordchai-shualy/

The one other article by this person being how eclipses move markets :lol:

Seriously dig around and post something more reputable please.

Yet BD and vast majority of countries have not acquired them.

Simply post a poll right here on this forum asking people to compare BD and Iran and get your answer as to why.

You probably already know it. I have not seen even one....even ONE...Bangladeshi in any advanced engineering program at the 3 universities I have studied at (it is somewhat of a running joke actually like the largest population country with 0 olympic medals). A fair to good number of Iranians though. Why is that? @SOHEIL

Always funny coming from a birdbrain BD:

http://www.unz.com/jthompson/intelligence-of-5-year-olds-in-uk/

Again no one gives a crap about what people who cry and whinge constantly about having 3 million of their people killed (while the rest of the world ignores it) have to say about nationalism.

Here is what you are and always will be:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pmo-...ours-to-use-mongla.448625/page-2#post-8676360

If you want to let that traitorous gene of yours be expressed again, try making sure you are not so weak and stupid first so 3 million of you (in your own words) dont get murdered next time ok? Most worthless "country" in the world....talking about "nationalism" and acquiring nuclear weapons. What a frigging joke.

Foreign Policy magazine is not what you find in your dhoti-class Indian media, they have an editorial policy which ensures only intellectual articles are published.

I don't care which universities you studied or whether there were any Bangladeshis or not. As for the achievements of expatriate Bangladeshis, there are enough examples to boast of but that doesn't add to our national achievements. You may think otherwise given your overdependence on the stats of expatriate Indians on every argument.

Indians are considered as low IQ people all over the world, you people have a huge IQ deficit, perhaps due to massive malnutrition.

India’s PISA Moment: Are we Turning into a Nation of Nitwits?

And what's with the 3 million martyrs? Even Russians claim to lost 20 million people in the WWII.

As I said, nationalism is something which you effeminate Tamils are not capable of understanding. We fought for our language which ultimately made the Pakistan govt. to accept as a national language along with Urdu. Heck even Jinnah, whose speech triggered the language movement, has his name written in Bengali scripts on his tomb. On the other hand, you Tamils have meekly submitted yourselves to the Hindi domination. The upper caste Hindus don't even consider you Tamils as real Hindus. Funniest part, you boast of Delhi's power over other countries while Tamil fishermen are regularly getting killed by foreign navies. Please don't insult all the nations of the world by talking about nationalism, the term just doesn't suit you guys at all!

oHHHH IT IS ALL RIGHT.

In democracy, all has right to express their opinion like the author though we may agree or not. We respect all point of views.

If Indian people can develop nukes than any country can develop it, however, most of them chose not to.

LOL!

India should stick to competing with Pakistan. We are both trying to crawl out of the same trash heap, India is just a little further up than we are. Otherwise its a tango of the damned.

Indians are considered as low IQ people all over the world, you people have a huge IQ deficit, perhaps due to massive malnutrition.

Says someone from a country which produces less scientific output than Zambia.

The upper caste Hindus don't even consider you Tamils as real Hindus.

Is this suppose to be funny or serious ?

Despite knowing that China is far superior than India.
These right winger rats start cropping up from somewhere to retaliate.
But nothing they have in their virtual arsenal to debunk anything on China.
False bravado.

If you would stop asking, I would stop lying - Right wing PDF members

Lol

Back
Top Bottom