What's new

India furious at UN for rejecting surgical strike claim in Kashmir

Your Donkey is with us to spill the beans.

chandu_3031231g.jpg

Is this Chandu???

That is not gonna help you.

You better believe it, for all the tall talk of him being a deserter or crossed over inadvertently, the news is that he was playing dead along with others until a kick made him come to life.

Is this Chandu???

Yup Chandu the canary.

Exactly.

You can see more efforts from your side to prove nothing has happened, Indian side do not even bother to provide any proof and rage you guys which will only escalate the issue.

Did ISPR provided the travel allowance to all those journalist invited on some random part of LoC or they come on their own including food?

it was local and international media, Pakistani Kashmir does not have any curfew, completely open for anyone to travel and even touch the LOC. Shit hit the fan and falling allover your 56 inch Chest. Wait and see how much embarasement India will face on this "Shurgical Shtrike", India may possibly be nick named Surgical Striker.

When i saw this Indian fellow who works with me I said "Aur bahi Surgical Striker kia hay hay", "Arey Bhen **** Modi pagal hay" was his reply. People outside India read and watch media other than India!

You better believe it, for all the tall talk of him being a deserter or crossed over inadvertently, the news is that he was playing dead along with others until a kick made him come to life.

I second to that. He was playing dead at the time when realized can't make it back.

Instead of being furious why don't these stupid show proofs
And no one is as stupid as Indians are to believe in these claims

Last edited:
Exactly.

You can see more efforts from your side to prove nothing has happened, Indian side do not even bother to provide any proof and rage you guys which will only escalate the issue.

Did ISPR provided the travel allowance to all those journalist invited on some random part of LoC or they come on their own including food?

We are out in full force to embarrass and humiliate you
Let American see this Bharat they are counting on against China LMAO

Instead of being furious why don't these stupid show proofs
Do you think it would take them such a long time to give proofs if they had any. They are looking for ways to save face now. Can you imagine when you ask them for proofs they say look at the faces of your ministers. That is proof for them o_O. This happens when you have no shame at all.

Do you think it would take them such a long time to give proofs if they had any. They are looking for ways to save face now. Can you imagine when you ask them for proofs they say look at the faces of your ministers. That is proof for them o_O. This happens when you have no shame at all.
Absolutely right bro 100 % agree they come up with stupid things when u ask them about proofs

Secret operations aren't meant to be told.I doubt UN has any relevance whether be it in support of Pakistan or India..It doesn't have impact on us at least as long as world's major powers keep their interest lies on India.

Then why reveal that you have carried out "surgical strikes" in the 1st place? By that logic I can now confirm that Somalia & Ethiopia have both sent a joint manned space mission to Neptune. There is no confirmation or evidence that this has happened nor do we care what anyone says. But it did definitely happen.

Ha ha ....only if they had shown such furiosity in their non existent strikes...

Pakistan should maintain their balance ,otherwise they will release those footage and would be a big embarrassment to Pak
Lol don't behave like a kid...Go ahead and release it...!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom