What's new

India flooding arms into Waziristan, Balochistan: Sadiq

You have to understand a few things.

1. Like I mentioned, these people have information from within army and ISI so they're pretty credible.

2. The credible links that you're talking about are links that have their own interests. If you take some basic politics class, you'll realize that all these credible websites and media players have their own interests and they portray news accordingly. Media is basically a propaganda and public relation wing of individuals, institutations, and governments. Now many of these players appeal to the masses because of the information they give and the way they give it - it suits those masses. Fox news is no more or no less credible than CNN. They both give news that they want to give and the way they want to give. Fox is considered less credible because it appeals to less people and CNN to more.

The news given by media normally is true, unless they correct it later. I am talking about news as in facts and events, not opinions. However, news NOT being given by media does not mean it does not exist.

Just look into climategate scandal. These scientists were manipulating information to suit their own interests and values. The mass media, accordingly, reported what these scientists wanted them to report and now these scienists have been exposed, the media is quiet about it.

Last edited:
Additionally, may I add that media never talks about India or LTTE, or India or Mukhti Bahani. That is clear cut proof of media having interests and reporting what they want to report.

that the facts indian media only what they want... Mumbai attack was a great example for how india media acted.

Additionally, may I add that media never talks about India or LTTE, or India or Mukhti Bahani. That is clear cut proof of media having interests and reporting what they want to report.

Media does not discuss very old story that often. 71 was old plus Mukti Bahani were not terrorist, Indian helping LTTE was only in initial stage and even GOSL did not blame India so why Media will care.

They continously talk about Pakistan helping Kashmiri freedom fighters in the past. There's no reason why they can't talk about Mukhti Bahani or LTTE and their connection with india. They choose to ignore it and it is concrete proof of my hypothesis.

He said that concrete evidence of supply of arms to Taliban in Waziristan was present which was enough to show that India was least interested even in the war against terror, what to say of Pakistan’s success in this war. India is also meddling in Balochistan affairs, he added.
He may not show embarrassment, but I'd say 50-50 that he is! The ambassador knows that Pakistan's credibility is so low (if only because assertions of "concrete" are never followed by evidence) that such statements can only be for domestic consumption.

Foreign nations look at what Pakistan does, not what it says, and see a great difference. So why should the utterings of any Pakistani official be honored and respected any more?

The news given by media normally is true, unless they correct it later. I am talking about news as in facts and events, not opinions. However, news NOT being given by media does not mean it does not exist.

Good point. :smitten:

So let me get this straight....You gave proof to US...and US said no....?

Is this what you are saying ?

If that is the case then give it to UN.That will rake up a storm....

O wait...to give proof you need to have proof....Which clearly in this case ...You do not have any.

If that is the case then give it to UN.That will rake up a storm....

They feel that UN cannot do anything that is not acceptable to US.
They(Pakistani rulers including the PA) don have the guts to do anything that angers US.
So, they(administration) frequently comes out with these statements to do some massage on hurt ego of their populace.

They feel that UN cannot do anything that is not acceptable to US.
They(Pakistani rulers including the PA) don have the guts to do anything that angers US.
So, they(administration) frequently comes out with these statements to do some massage on hurt ego of their populace.
Or may be they do not have any proof except for Zaid Hamid's youtube videos.

I really won't be surprised if they gave Zaid Hamid's youtube videos as proof of indian involvement in baloch and afghan

Or may be they do not have any proof except for Zaid Hamid's youtube videos.

If they want they can present some random items as proofs like: Indian made weapons, some Indian fishermen, Indian made medicines...etc etc. All vague and nothing conclusive.

I really won't be surprised if they gave Zaid Hamid's youtube videos as proof of indian involvement in baloch and afghan

:rofl:

The proof includes picture of terrorists meeting their RAW masters.

The proof includes picture of terrorists meeting their RAW masters.

Still vaguer!! How do you prove that the person in Picture is a RAW master, how do you prove that the other person is a terrorist, or working for the other person in the picture, or that they may even know each other? An Indian made weapon/ammo is a more concrete proof than a picture!!

Back
Top Bottom