What's new

India fell from 'peak to bottom' in 8 years under Modi: Congress

I'll be blunt; India is on the verge of civil war. I have come this conclusion after watching persecution of Muslim population (bulldozed homes, unlawful arrests, religious practice banned), not just Muslims but Sikhs and Christians too.

Saffron-clad extremism will break India. Don't believe me? Go through this Indian Muslim Leader twitter https://twitter.com/asadowaisi

I'll be blunt; India is on the verge of civil war. I have come this conclusion after watching persecution of Muslim population (bulldozed homes, unlawful arrests, religious practice banned), not just Muslims but Sikhs and Christians too.

Saffron-clad extremism will break India. Don't believe me? Go through this Indian Muslim Leader twitter https://twitter.com/asadowaisi
OK.

Very difficult time ahead of congress

Attachments

• 28548758-8BF4-46D4-8E34-5479B0DBFC34.jpeg
    28548758-8BF4-46D4-8E34-5479B0DBFC34.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 55
AT LEAST MODI DID NOT SELL HIS COUNTRY TO THE USA LIKE PAKISTAN GENERALS. So in my view, he is still much better than the corrupt thugs in Pakistan.

Projections, I like it hehheh i like it
Owaisi is controlled opposition and don't worry
Even if bjp goes out of power , things won't change now .

Projections, I like it hehheh i like it
Owaisi is controlled opposition and don't worry
Even if bjp goes out of power , things won't change now .
Yes Modi has changed the political equation of India. The next generation politicians will have to appease Hindus to get votes, even after Modi and BJP is gone. Good old days of Muslims are over as political parties think that Muslims have no choice other than voting for non-BJP parties, so they will stop appeasing Muslim.

Donkey Congressis. What is left of the Congress other than Vadra-Gandhi parivaar and their *** licking slaves like Randeep Surjewala. The truth is that under Congress rule we were at the bottom and have continued to remain at the bottom. In India the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Ohh who's saying?
Ahh Congress ---- Ghandi family.

Very sad that they have destroyed the congress party due to love affair with "Mr. Pappu".

Last edited:
Even after all this ask yourselves this question why this terrorist keeps winning? His only selling point for Hindus is his anti-Muslim terrorist credentials. Hindu majority wants a subjugated Muslim minority.

Hindutva, Hindu Rashtra Are Only About Persecution of India's Muslims..​

RSS Indians will vote for Modi no matter what he does. I remember the note ban in 2016, the masses suffered, but still reelected him with bigger majority. Poor implementation of COVID lockdown and various other poor decisions by BJP has not impacted their popularity. Even
Humiliations by Pakistan and China did not hurt Modi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom