What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indian Politicians and defence analysts are worried to the core as we speak, not only they are perturbed deeply on the above three, they also have a big problem back home as many Prominent Muslims in India have come forward to support the Taliban.

The fall of the artificial state of India is not far, internal and external enemies of India are increasing, every day brings it bad news.

why are they putting Talis into the mix?, they are not interested in India, India is interested in Afghanistan for shady purposes

Also do a territorial settlement/negotiations with Pak and China

things go back to normal, no ones vying for their blood

I think what they are worried that the combined effort of AF-Pak might be used on Kashmir.
nothing of that sort will happen imo

A- not good for Pak (a stable Taliban regime is way more important)
B- Talis are probably not interested
He probably thinks both China and Pakistan are cooperating with the Taliban and as in the past many have fought in the Kashmir valley.
past is past, this time they are more inward looking imo, more responsible

And if they are not ( I doubt it, I see change), neighborhood should force em too (this includes China, Russia, Iran)

I think what they are worried that the combined effort of AF-Pak might be used on Kashmir.

That will take a minimum of 10 years to materialize. First step is to stabilise Afghanistan under the Taliban and rebuild Pakistan's relations with Afghanistan and Afghans. Also, both need to fix their respective economies.

We come from a generation when Jihadi fervour was in full swing, many we know got martyred and many maimed. I can tell you one thing it will not take much effort to change the software.

nothing of that sort will happen imo

A- not good for Pak (a stable Taliban regime is way more important)
B- Talis are probably not interested

And if they are not ( I doubt it, I see change), neighborhood should force em too (this includes China, Russia, Iran)

If our border with Afghanistan is stabilised and terrorism stops, Pakistan can FULLY focus against our FOREVER REAL enemy and without NATO and the americans to protect them, we can take the initiative and be successful............. :azn:

If our border with Afghanistan is stabilised and terrorism stops, Pakistan can FULLY focus against our FOREVER REAL enemy and without NATO and the americans to protect them, we can take the initiative and be successful............. :azn:
no enemy is forever, no friend is forever...

This is geopolitics 1000 year enemies can become allies and 1000 year friends can become enemies

no enemy is forever, no friend is forever...

This is geopolitics 1000 year enemies can become allies and 1000 year friends can become enemies

Israelis and Palestinians say otherwise. With 70,000 Pakistani civilians dead from the WOT (2001-2021) due to indian sponsored terrorism and 1 million innocent Pakistanis martyred by the indians in August 1947, these acts can NEVER be forgiven or forgotten. In fact it will all one day be avenged. The hatred between Pakistanis and indians is now FAR worst than that between the Palestinians and Israelis. That can NEVER EVER be changed.

Last edited:
That's not even among his top 100 most controversial statements. Though he is a BJP MP, even BJP can't take the risk to give him any official position. Go through his twitter for fun, don't take anything seriously (it will increase your BP).

Go through his twitter for fun, don't take anything seriously
1629401682186.png

Back
Top Bottom