What's new

India Exposes PAF Operating in Afghanistan

Damn, PAF has been very secretive by acquiring F-15 Eagles.

On a serious note, i have claiming for many years that PAF was in possession of F-15s, but no one here believed me and asked me for solid proofs.....now it gives me immense satisfaction that i have been vindicated. They are currently based at an base at Timergara...2 squadrons are there......

bhai mainay tau pehlay bata dia tha...na maano meri baat....

1630924888189.png

This is a group photo of the jets i took myself at Timergara.....the jets were happy enough to allow me to take one. You can see all of them smiling.

No worries, the great Persian race aka Iranians will believe them.

I never knew PAF had F15s.
Anyway who shot the video in the air ? Was it Amrullah Saleh floating in a hot air baloon taking these exclusive pictures?
If Indians can add a truck to their Tejas then,
Who knows, PAF may have kept China in dark and secretly added another engine to the JF-17.

p.s. for once I wish this would had been a true news but alas ! :(

On a serious note, i have claiming for many years that PAF was in possession of F-15s, but no one here believed me and asked me for solid proofs.....now it gives me immense satisfaction that i have been vindicated. They are currently based at an base at Timergara...2 squadrons are there......

bhai mainay tau pehlay bata dia tha...na maano meri baat....

View attachment 775933
This is a group photo of the jets i took myself at Timergara.....the jets were happy enough to allow me to take one. You can see all of them smiling.
Breaking news: Pakistan has nuked Panjshir. Amrullah saleh is now a Panjsheri hulk due to radiation exposure and is jumping all the way to kabul to kill Faiz Hameed.

Damn, PAF has been very secretive by acquiring F-15 Eagles.

@dbc

I am so sorry, excuse my language but this is Dumb as F*CK and purely stupid! The entire narrative is being discussed on an Image of a -15 over Nevada! Not even in Afg. airspace, and -15's don't exist with the PAF.

Here is another video. Watch at 3:52. The message and propaganda is clear, you have India, Afg. elements, Iran now, recently Israel and obviously big fractions in the US government, all trying to focus on Pakistan being the bad guy to essentially make room for sanctions. I hope a counter foreign policy is at play or will be at play ASAP.

Naughty PAF kept all those birds hidden at a secret base in Afghanistan. For all these years, they trained on F-15s and flying actively. Soon, Indians will be pushing the idea that actually US invaded Afghanistan to Arm Pakistan & Taliban in such a manner that none would complain.

Sanghi media circus is going crazy with Pansher Valley fallen to the Talibs, of course with the help of Pakistani SSG commandos and PAF.

Sanghi's are the worst liars to forward their propaganda. No wonder Hindutvas have lost thier credibility in partiality.

Irony of the video is Parteep is not even kidding ... he is damn serious and absolutely believe this is Pakistan fighter jet :D
Being an Indian then getting kicked out of Afghanistan after investing Billions, add to that Pakistan getting all the attention and limelight and above all having media competition with likes of Gobar Swami , Major Gobar Arya and Lais Nalyak Bakshi.....all in all it's a deadly combination for every journalist joker in India.

The usual Indian Frauds, Lies and arse licking.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom