What's new

India exports 176,000 tonnes of sugar to Iran

yes indeed.India and china are proving themselves as trustable ally.while some else are just bullshiting about love with Iran but they act worse than enemies.

Can you tell me what did we worse wrong with. I dont remember we did any but you did. Now stop exposing your hate circle everywhere... Migrate to india which backstabbed you many times but you wanna be more. Feel pity for you.

Why do you think he was talking about Pakistan?

Because in another thread he has proved himself.

Can you tell me what did we worse wrong with. I dont remember we did any but you did. Now stop exposing your hate circle everywhere... Migrate to india which backstabbed you many times but you wanna be more. Feel pity for you.

Because in another thread he has proved himself.
why should i leave the paradis im living in?

Just leave him , he has lost it while noticing an Iranian talking to an Indian .
hey shut up. I dont give fu*k what indians think or do... Im replying him and asked him what is talking, which he failed to answer.

why should i leave the paradis im living in?
dont leave but answer the post... If you cant then stop opening big mouth for nothing. You dont know the other side and making wron. claims.

hey shut up. I dont give fu*k what indians think or do... Im replying him and asked him what is talking, which he failed to answer.

dont leave but answer the post... If you cant then stop opening big mouth for nothing. You dont know the other side and making wron. claims.
you aksed me what?
uh,and i dnot hate Pakistan at all and it doesnt mean i hate India.dont put words on my mouth and save it as an fact about me.

SamranAli you are being needlessly aggressive. Kollang didn't say anything anti-Pakistan to justify your rude posts.

He said we are acting like ally but in reality we are harming you along with KSA and US. Isnt it enough?

go and think what you want a brainwashed person... And indians you are curse on humanity.. I even dont bother to be serious about troll nation.

It's not one-way but business as usual infect India is the major beneficiary of sanctions on Iran. She is buying oil on their own terms. Now India has forced Iran to accept 45% or payment in INR, in other words she has forced Iran to buy Indian Products in return and also enjoying cheap price and relaxed credit terms. You will see surge in Indian export to Iran because no other country will be accepting INR for their products/services.

He said we are acting like ally but in reality we are harming you along with KSA and US. Isnt it enough?

go and think what you want a brainwashed person... And indians you are curse on humanity.. I even dont bother to be serious about troll nation.

Lol we might as well rename Kashmir to Trollistan, with what we have been doing to you regarding that for the last 65 years :lol:

Also you can see Kollang favourite ally india going for defence patnership and production with its rival KSA...

Back
Top Bottom