What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Kochi metro

@WaLeEdK2 @Hiptullha @yavar @PaklovesTurkiye @CAD @Baghial @HAKIKAT @sparten @Abingdonboy @illusion8 @Maler @Moonlight @Muhammad Omar @Stephen Cohen

The success of this thread is because most people appreciate such development threads rather useless fighting and politics involved with other threads and very few dislikes....Let people see the developments around india....

Cruising house boat....Indian tourism

@OldTwilight @naveedullahkhankhattak @LeGenD @Clutch @BDforever @2800 @Hulk @ghazi52 @Zarvan @Aung Zaya @Path-Finder @Starlord @bdslph @kartal1 @gambit @sparten

The above is a 360 Degree view by clicking left top on video to view

Great!!! Beautiful Kerala, what did it say "Gods Own Land"? Is Cochin metro came online?

I'd like to see such threads coming from where ever, Appreciate development of any form from any country, For one i make it a point to check in to this and similar threads from time to time and have discussions with posters of similar interests in infrastructure etc. @Bombaywalla @Nilgiri .. With or without being tagged

But having said that i do see your point, I guess a major potion of posters may not like them to be unnecessarily tagged in subject matter they have no interest in, It may be a tad irritating to them and can ruin a good thread by retaliation.. @Mr.Nair .. It'll be pertinent that you continue such posts without tagging members, Those who're interested will read them irrespective of the tags

I agree 100%. I've requested him on many occasions not to do this but he doesn't seem to listen. I don't want the scum of pakdef to come in here just because they were tagged by this Looney. I recommend banning him. He makes excellent contribution here but this is getting out of hand honestly

Chenab Bridge, Jammu–Baramulla line

chenab-bridge19.jpg

DBIAIHUUwAAM6_j.jpg

DBVgiwMUMAE5bGW.jpg

DARaQsOXgAAuA85.jpg

source

Anji Khad Bridge, Jammu–Baramulla line

Anji%20Khadx.jpg

Congrats @ Russia :lol:

Nah, it's from North Korea just like your Nodong oops Ghauri missile....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom