Tata-Marcopolo-5.jpg

Tata-CNGHybrid-Bus-1.jpg

running
69256461.jpg

airport cladding left---
scaled.php

new raipur project to be completed soon---
thumbnail.php

NOW RAIPUR HAS A TOTAL 27 MALLS BUILT OR U/C ........THIS WAS THE FIRST MALL OF CHHATTISGARH IN RAIPUR---
scaled.php

^^^

58481190178cf756e265b.jpg

Delhi Metro Airport Line is shoon-shaan alr8!

• Point to note, the train is 100 % Bombardier :victory:!

Bombardier is a proud Canadian Company even if the name is politically incorect for this defence Pakistan thread, like Bombay or Bangalore ;) I will tell them to change name ok.
This train cut-piece may be assembled in Gujarat with German sub-systems, important thing is - Screwdriver was fully indiginous, totally made-in-India.

Raipur, wotis ?

^^^naya raipur is the new planned capital city 5 miles from raipur.....the new govt. buildings have already come up......financial districts are getting set up....the chief minister is already in talks with the delhi govt. to set up metro in the raipur city connecting bhilai too.......they had been denied metro in 2008 due to lesser population (10 lakhs) but the chief minister didn't lose hope coz' of the very fast progress despite limited manpower...he's thinking of conducting private feasability tests..:pop:

Why was this region behind so much few year earlier. Is it happening in New Raipur or anywhere else. Man that hearts me a lot because my city is well over 10 lakhs but still negligible infrastructure.

Why was this region behind so much few year earlier. Is it happening in New Raipur or anywhere else. Man that hearts me a lot because my city is well over 10 lakhs but still negligible infrastructure.
This area was very undeveloped 5-6 years ago when the ruling party was congress and the chief minister was AJIT JOGI but as soon as BJP came, with DR. RAMAN SINGH as the chief minister, the city caught pace and started growing at an exploding speed whether its infra,services,transportation,etc....i consider raman singh as one of the very best,least corrupted chief ministers and count him along the names of SHRI NARENDRA MODI..he did a brilliant job by integrating raipur and naya raipur(developments going on simultaneously in both the cities, naya raipur is like a sub-urb of raipur but it will become bigger soon )...he has a vision that a new city must be built up from dirt without any initial population(coz' people are sometimes responsible for congusted cities and lesser developent....after building of the whole naya raipur area,people will be introduced) ...actually, after raman singh came to power, we realised that every state has potential and money, but it is the choice of a leader that takes it forward..cheers:cheers:

And there's a hell lot of development going in raipur, but there are many few people from my state to post pictures in the forum or internet...but i will try soon to make a full documentary video on raipur soon.....

AND YES, I SHOULD ALSO MENTION THAT CHHATTISGARH IS ONE OF THE MINERAL RICH STATES(ALTHOUGH ONLY 0.7% OF IT HAS BEEN USED!!!)......SO IT SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT TOO!!

RAIPUR WAS THE FIRST CITY TO INTRODUCE BIG CAR SHOWROOM INSIDE MALLS LIKE MERC,BMW,ETC. IN MAGNETO AND MANY OTHERS....
HERE'S A VIDEO OF T.I. MALL,RAIPUR WHICH WILL OPEN NEXT WEEK....(THIS IS VERY OLD VIDEO THOUGH)

Last edited by a moderator:
3:20 - "Oh! That's what Pizza Hut means in.. in Hindi". :rofl:

I am just happy he didn't said arabic :lol: , these jokers seriously need geography/cultural lessons.... no wonder most of the "expert" farticles are devoid of any connection to the reality/culture/way of life.... idiots...

Back
Top Bottom