What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

I'm not a fan of Wal-Mart. They are racist Trump supporters and I'm very suspecious about their plans in India

I'm not a fan of Wal-Mart. They are racist Trump supporters and I'm very suspecious about their plans in India

^^
"Suspicious" spelling is, not 'suspecious' re: your post above.

Today's India formally and legally supports's Trump. Realpolitik mate :bounce: !

On my many trips to Wal-Mart, and I was no big fan re: mis-guided media, the service and quality of Wal-Mart compared to other Canadian retailer's was not only remarkably commendable but customers and workers were noticeably more from ethnic and local minorities.

In the Indian context, I cannot even begin to compare Wal-Mart Vs. any Indian retailer.

Since middle-class India is tech. and vehicle savvy, Wal-Mart may replicate it's highway's based mega stores with digital (like e-comm enabled) destination shopping. For eg. a young couple on a motorcycle will make time for destination shopping at an Indian Wal-Mart if they provide a good motorcycle/hatchback car ride on India's new age highways re: a choice, pricing, delivery and entertainment ; basically a culturally and socially sensitive experience.

Wal-Mart, and hopefully many other big box retailers migrate to India and turn shopping into a new age Picnic +'Picture-Hall' experience to modern day Indians.

Last edited:
^^
"Suspicious" spelling is, not 'suspecious' re: your post above.

Today's India formally and legally supports's Trump. Realpolitik mate :bounce: !

On my many trips to Wal-Mart, and I was no big fan re: mis-guided media, the service and quality of Wal-Mart compared to other Canadian retailer's was not only remarkably commendable but customers and workers were noticeably more from ethnic and local minorities.

In the Indian context, I cannot even begin to compare Wal-Mart Vs. any Indian retailer.

Since middle-class India is tech. and vehicle savvy, Wal-Mart may replicate it's highway's based mega stores with digital (like e-comm enabled) destination shopping. For eg. a young couple on a motorcycle will make time for destination shopping at an Indian Wal-Mart if they provide a good motorcycle/hatchback car ride on India's new age highways re: a choice, pricing, delivery and entertainment ; basically a culturally and socially sensitive experience.

Wal-Mart, and hopefully many other big box retailers migrate to India and turn shopping into a new age Picnic +'Picture-Hall' experience to modern day Indians.

I don't give two hoots about silly spell checks, please keep the discussion on track. This has nothing to do with Trump's popularity in India which by the way is far far less than you can imagine. This is to do with a billionaire family who is on board with Trump's racist immigration agenda who wants to open up a store in one of the very countries they probably privately look down upon. If you think their intentions are noble and that they are here to do business and help the local economy, you're in la la land. Go back to your silly "10x ppp" calculations

^^^
Full stop :taz:!
  • Plain simple English grammar, kindly finish your post properly with a full-stop
Where I go, what I do, who I do, why I do it is exactly of your business, wot ?

Last edited:
Train 18 model . Nothing great but atleast it's a step in the right direction

7tKfeHO.png

HlU8iyx.png

sXLOcYE.png

wMISg4y.png

^^^
Full stop :taz:!
  • Plain simple English grammar, kindly finish your post properly with a full-stop
Where I go, what I do, who I do, why I do it is exactly of your business, wot ?

You need to finish yours by making a relevant point. But then again you would rather derail discussions. Stop being a pest and leave us be

Yes excellent, spelling has improved but learn to use 'full-stop', it's not complicated. It's for your own good.

That's in-appropriate.
  • Personal abuse, that's not what this site is about
Pls. go ... where your type go :crazy:.

:offtopic:
DC-Avanti-deliveries-starts-in-india.jpg

Looks like the capital has a reason to rejoice as India’s first indigenous sports car- DC Avanti gets its first owner and Inderjeet Arora ( MD & CEO of Arocon Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd), a resident of New Delhi is the first person to lay hands on the Indian built supercar. News of the deliveries commencing of the DC Avanti has widespread across the web and auto enthusiasts of the country to catch a glimpse of the Indian built indigenous super car in flesh.

The car was first unveiled in concept prototype look at the 2012 Auto Expo, while the production-ready model made its presence at the 2014 Auto Expo. The DC Avanti is built thoughtful of the Indian road and driving conditions, where a lot of our roads are limited to speed with few over the average bigger humps and bumps which do not bother the Avanti as it sits 155 mm above ground. Thanks to DC for a making a sports car that is 4,565 mm in length, 2,120 mm in width and 1,200 mm in height, which makes it higher than any sports car manufactured internationally. The Avanti uses a composite high steel chassis frame and carbon composite two door fastback body styling. It indeed swung a lot of heads!
  • Priced at INR 35 Lakhs (ex. showroom)
The DC Avanti drives a rear mid-engine and rear wheel drive sitting on a Double WishBone suspension with a wheelbase of 2700 mm.The Indian sports car features a set of standard equipments like central locking, electronically adjustable ORVM’s, electronic power steering, power windows, 4 way manually adjustable seats, a glovebox, faux leather upholstery for seats.

All well said and done, the DC Avanti is a desirable sports car. Thanks to DC for allowing an opportunity for folks to buy an affordable sports car.

(c) https://gaadiwaadi.com/exclusive-dc-avanti-deliveries-starts-in-india-041723/

I'm personally excited about Mahindra Halo e-sportscar, now confirmed for production:

047.jpg

More pic.'s @ https://www.cardekho.com/mahindra/halo
maxresdefault.jpg

(c) https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hyBG1y55Hf0/maxresdefault.jpg
  • ~ Price Rs. 10 Lakhs
Another cheap, fun-fun-fun starter sports like car is Tata Nano, better believe it.
It's cheap, light and rear engined (a la Porsche) for now and switching to electric as I write.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm if the Supernova cluster of Pic. 1 above is sold out ?

Re: New Delhi NCR and it's newbie type richie-rich, hi-tech (travel BPO and call center play), Telecom and consulting industry millionaire 'arrivistes', said folks seek New Age a prestige address like no tomorrow.

Interesting Vid.:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom